PDA

View Full Version : Help with a sex shop task

subkyle8
05-27-2019, 06:25 PM
Hello everyone it has been a long time since i have been on here, but i came up with a sex shop task that i would like to complete but i have a few questions.
I am not currently owned but i want the letter that i show to the sales woman to sound like i have a Mistress, in your opinion is that something that is ok to do? Or is there any Mistress's that would like to have me complete this task for them? I will of course send picture proof along with a report. Is there anything else that i should wear or have with/on me for the task?

The task is-

print this letter out and give to the sales woman
Hello the slave boy that is standing in front of you is my slave girl and i am her Mistress. i call her kylie, but you can call her slave or slut or kylie whichever you prefer. i have sent her in here today with the task of asking for help to have you pick out a dress/lingerie/ anything feminine for her to try on, and to have a picture taken by you in the attire and sent to me. now here is the fun part of the task. if you are not interested in helping my slave and the rewards and fun that you can have by helping, please stop here and return the letter to her. if you are still interested in helping my slave and the fun you can have please continue reading below.

i sent my slave in here with her body completely clean shaven, toenails painted red, wearing panties, a urethral plug (clit plug), anal plug (clit plug), and wearing nipple clamps. the nipple clamps must be visible in the picture.

as a thank you for helping my slave and taking the picture of her you are more than welcome to make her show you everything i sent her in there with. we have also talked about this and she is willing to be used by you and any other female employees for your pleasure. you can use her or make her service you. just make sure that no other guys are involved in any way (that is one of her hard limits)

if you are interested in using my slave more than just this time or in private feel free to do so as long as her hard limits are respected and not broken. she will give you her contact details if you wish.

thank you, Mistress

subkyle8
05-27-2019, 06:27 PM
I have a list of my kinks and fetish's along with my list of toys and gear in my blog section