PDA

View Full Version : Need Help WIth DIY Diapers >~<

SecretGhost
05-19-2019, 12:08 PM
hey, i had the idea of wanting diapers for short term pee/scat play

but i really cant afford any diapers so i need to make one
*yes im broke*

anyway, i have been searching on the internet for idk an hour or 2
but i cant find any way how to make a good diaper that doesnt involve sewing or things you need big tools for

if someone knows how to make diapers from undies or just anything please let me know

I really want to play with that stuff but just... >~< i dont know how

i guess its just diapers from the least possible material/difficulty

anyway thanks for reading and if someone has a idea PLEASE tell me

Jolly*FtM
05-19-2019, 01:49 PM
Hi,
i know that's not what you where asking for, but maybe it will help you.

You don't need money to get real diapers, there are a few ways.

You can ask for samples. Some companies offer samples even on their websites for free.

Sometimes people offer diapers for free over the internet. On facebook i saw this quite often in give away groups.

Hope it helps.

SecretGhost
05-19-2019, 01:58 PM
Hi,
i know that's not what you where asking for, but maybe it will help you.

You don't need money to get real diapers, there are a few ways.

You can ask for samples. Some companies offer samples even on their websites for free.

Sometimes people offer diapers for free over the internet. On facebook i saw this quite often in give away groups.

Hope it helps.

well.. thats a thing
like i cant really get it send or anything because i dont really live alone
im 19 and im living with my parents so.. sadly i cant

>~<

Diapered Devil
05-26-2019, 07:14 AM
Err I was once in that position...the reality is nothing is really going to be as effective as a diaper, except from a diaper.

There are certain types of super absorbent towels you can get, you can then make a homemade diaper - but its no cheaper than buying a pack. Also i doubt you'd want to ruin any towels you already own. You can buy pull ups from local shops/pharmacies where i'm from relatively cheaply - but then you have to face the cashier/assistants.

Stuffing underwear doesn't work.

The closest thing you can get is wearing a couple or more of big trash bags filled with absorbent material taped around your legs and waist. Really wouldn't recommend it though.