PDA

View Full Version : My roommate is gone

fork
12-04-2009, 01:22 PM
So I have the room to myself for tonight, tomorrow, tomorrow night, and some of the day on Sunday. I am looking for some dares to do!
I'm also looking for stuff to do in the shower..

:)Likes: Humiliation, orgasm denial, masturbation, edging/teasing, dice
:(Dislikes: Pain, pee, low-risk public
:mad:Limits: High-risk public, lots of pain, poop, insertions, messy

Supplies: About 10 clothespegs, mouthwash, toothpaste, metal ruler.. Anything else, just ask me. I don't have ice.

Thanks in advance!

smartounge
12-04-2009, 08:26 PM
ok here is a multi-step
if i cross any limits let me know i will adjust it.
start in your room completely naked
have shower stuff the die and a robe ready.
put dab of toothpaste on each nipple and on your clit.
Masturbate to edge quit right before cumming.
while all flustered with out wiping up put robe on grab shower stuff and die head for showers
find empty stall
roll die once this first number is how many inches you leave the curtains open.
roll again this is the number of times you will edge with out cumming during your shower.
You must keep you mouth open the whole time so if you moan you can't muffle it.
as you finish roll the die again this is the number of steps from your room door you will take your robe off for.

get in room lay down on bed attach 2 pegs to each nipple and edge 5 more times each time when you reach the edge maintain it for 2 more mins.

so first time maintain the edge for 2 mins, second time maintain for 4 min and so on up till ten mins.

no cumming at all

let me know how it goes if you succeed you will be rewarded if you fail you will be punished.

enjoy

fork
12-05-2009, 12:11 AM
OK I will do this tomorrow, the thing is I don't have a die so I will have to pre-roll everything using the website. Also, I will probably fail at the end because I can't hold myself on the edge :(

Roni
12-05-2009, 11:12 AM
do the dare I sent you a while ago and you didnt do yet, cause of your roomate :p

Did you really think you can get away? ;)