PDA

View Full Version : Just a simple nipple torture (Still, might be painful)

Norbmi
05-15-2019, 06:39 AM
Hello everybody.
This is my first thread, so if I miss something just let me know!

I'll start with a simple dare, mainly for the females out there.

Take two clothe spins and connect them with a twine, in such a way that the twine isn't much loose when you put them on your nipples.
Now, pinch your nipples with the clothe spins. Throw a dice (1-6) and keep them on for 2*# minutes if the result is between 1 and 5.
Hold the twine between your teeth and raise slowly your chin as much as you can, till the point you tear the clothes spins off.
If the result is 6 keep the clothe spins on for 5 minutes and raise your chin as fast as you can, resulting in taking them off sharply.

EDIT: you are supposed to take a pic of the moment just a few seconds before the clothespins snaps, if that's not your limit. Anyway, such pics are welcome in my pms!

hornynipples
05-15-2019, 01:33 PM
Thanks for the dare. I rolled a 4 and it was very hard to keep raising my chin until the clothes pins came off. OUCH! I think rolling a 6 would have been easier!

05-15-2019, 07:38 PM
If the result is 6 keep the clothe spins on for 5 minutes and raise your chin as fast as you can, resulting in taking them off sharply

This reminds me of an old challenge. The clips and string were done as described with the addition of a string attached to a weight. The weight was placed in such a way that the subject had to keep it from falling by holding their arm or arms in just the right position. As muscle strain set in the weight would eventually drop.

Maybe someone can recall or reinvent how the weight was held.

Norbmi
05-17-2019, 08:42 AM
Thanks for the dare. I rolled a 4 and it was very hard to keep raising my chin until the clothes pins came off. OUCH! I think rolling a 6 would have been easier!

Glad you enjoyed it! And I guess a 6 shouldn't be that easy...

Norbmi
05-26-2019, 05:00 AM
This reminds me of an old challenge. The clips and string were done as described with the addition of a string attached to a weight. The weight was placed in such a way that the subject had to keep it from falling by holding their arm or arms in just the right position. As muscle strain set in the weight would eventually drop.

Maybe someone can recall or reinvent how the weight was held.

Oh well. That's pretty nice. I'm curious now!