PDA

View Full Version : Please, wouldja make my long homework session less crappy??

Jakesdare
12-04-2009, 05:23 AM
Hey all thanks for taking the time to read this =)
Now since you are reading this, could you please take the time to post a dare (or more) to make my long catchup homework session less shitty? I'm pretty sure I have ADD so if I have two things to focus on it'll help me focus more... I know that doesn't make sense but w.e.

My limits are your imagination.

I would like some motivation to complete it!! Though I don't need it because I will get it done :) anyway this thread is time sensitive so please even just write like a 1 sentence dare at minimal! I really hope this thread doesn't get like 200 views and zero replies ;) so yes!!

Give me dares!!

Jakesdare
12-04-2009, 05:25 AM
whoa I totallY forgot I had my limits posted xD well anyway there they are! ATM my IFFIES are in my likes. So ya :)

Jakesdare
12-04-2009, 10:09 AM
As I expected.. I swear askin for dares on this site is a feat.

edd18
12-04-2009, 10:40 AM
Do ur ehomework naked or croosdressing, set ure msn to accept all cam invits, change pesonal message to something like, c my cam

Do not look at msn till finished, the longer u take the more people will c u, so best to work quickly

monk
12-04-2009, 11:26 AM
Few ideas:-

Use a ruler to spank yourself 15 times hard before you start, every 15 mins do this again.

Work out how long your work 'should' take then apply nipple clamps the moment you go past that.

Edge yourself every 15 mins you may not cum until you have finished, if you do it will be in your underwear which you will wear tomorrow. You must then do the same every morning for a week......

Drink a glass of water when you start and again every 30 mins, you may not use a bathroom or go outside until you are finished. If you must go it will have to be in a bucket or potty next to you and emptied when you are done.

Put itching powder in your underwear when you start...... there is nothing you can do until you've finished.

GetdareTEO
12-04-2009, 11:42 AM
Check this out http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31514
:D