PDA

View Full Version : The petDare Training Program

Pages : [1] 2

KittenLicks
04-13-2019, 06:27 PM
https://i.imgur.com/nmJEMxA.png

Welcome to the petDare Training Program!

We're very pleased you are considering the petDare Training Program. We pride ourselves on our ability to take pets of any kind - be it dogs, cats, pigs or others - and teach them both obedience and how to properly interact with other pets. We encourage our pets to play together, in order to develop bonds and use up excess energy. Apply below, and maybe you'll have a collar around your own neck soon!

What is this?

Pets that are enrolled in this month-long program will receive custom tasks, twice a week, from me in this thread, with a catch. All tasks will come with a component to allow other the other pets in the program to participate as well, possibly making it easier, or harder for you.

This means that you won't just idly notice that SubbyPup23 is in denial as you're scrolling through, you'll know that you helped vote SubbyPup23 into denial because that jerk laughed when you knocked over your bowl and spilled milk everywhere last training day. Who's spilling milk now? Not SubbyPup23, that's for sure. Ha!

For this reason, pets that enjoy being bratty are preferred for this, though anyone that applies is welcome!

Rules

I will be able to accept a maximum of 6 pets into this program.
Pets that are accepted will need to report back on tasks, where applicable.
Pets are expected to be fairly active in here. Anyone that disappears for a period of more than one week will have their slot opened up for another person. If you want to leave before the end, feel free to just say so, and I'll free up your spot.
Each pet will be given a collar (example (https://i.imgur.com/o10nkgL.png)) when they join. Pets will need to have their collar displayed or linked in their signature.
Well behaved pets will have the chance to advance from a brown collar. Collar ranks go: Brown, blue, green, purple, with only the most obedient of pets earning the later ranks.
Chatting, teasing and banter in this thread is very much encouraged!
Tasks will be given out on Tuesdays and Fridays. Any pets that earn a punishment will receive it on Tuesday instead of their task.

Application

What animal do you pet play as? Eg. Cat/Dog/Pig/Fish
What pet name do you prefer when being praised? Eg. Good boy/girl/pet!
Likes/Dislikes/Limits: If they aren't in your signature.
Categories: Choose two to four out of this list (https://i.imgur.com/Sw7ZCl2.png) of eight.
Is there anything you can't do currently? Eg. Being on denial due to another dare.
Sign this form with as many animal noises as you feel like:

We're full now! But keep an eye on the latest posts, in case something opens up in the future.

I look forward to training some pets and watching scuffles break out. :D

FelineFrenzy
04-13-2019, 07:10 PM
EDIT: I feel myself getting sick so I'm going to back out for now. I may join at a future point when I am feeling better.

WAMPup
04-14-2019, 01:23 AM
^_^

This looks amazing as usual. I may not be particularly bratty, but I can cause some mischief. ;)

Animal - PUP!
Pet Name for praise - Good boy/pup/pet all work for me. ^_^
Likes/dislikes/limits - should be in sig. I may update that as it has been a few months.
Categories - Pet, Messy, Pee, Condescension
Things I can’t do - None that I can think of.
Signed - Rarf woof woof woof bark rarf! Bark!

Lightze
04-14-2019, 01:47 AM
Oh well I guess so... Not that I NEED training.

Application
What animal do you pet play as? Cat
What pet name do you prefer when being praised? Good pet!/ Good kitten.
Likes/Dislikes/Limits: In my signature.
Categories: Pet, Condescension
Is there anything you can't do currently? All clear here!
Sign this form with as many animal noises as you feel like: Mrrrrroooow! Purrrrrr! Mew! Meow!

KittenLicks
04-14-2019, 06:10 AM
^_^

This looks amazing as usual. I may not be particularly bratty, but I can cause some mischief. ;)

Animal - PUP!
Pet Name for praise - Good boy/pup/pet all work for me. ^_^
Likes/dislikes/limits - should be in sig. I may update that as it has been a few months.
Categories - Pet, Messy, Pee, Condescension
Things I can’t do - None that I can think of.
Signed - Rarf woof woof woof bark rarf! Bark!
Welcome to the program, pup! I'm ever so happy you've decided you need training. Good pup! I'll be sure to take good care of you.

https://i.imgur.com/SCobYfg.png

I hope you like your new collar. :D

Oh well I guess so... Not that I NEED training.

Application
What pet name do you prefer when being praised? Good pet!/ Good kitten.
Likes/Dislikes/Limits: In my signature.
Categories: Pet, Condescension
Is there anything you can't do currently? All clear here!
Sign this form with as many animal noises as you feel like: Mrrrrroooow! Purrrrrr! Mew! Meow!
It's our resident chaos cat! Don't you worry one bit, I'll have you put in your place as soon as possible. Enjoy your collar!

https://i.imgur.com/z0WKjwn.png

Four spots left. Why don't you come get a shiny new collar of your own?

For those that have entered, the first task will be on Tuesday. Until then, feel free to chat among yourselves. What are you hoping to get out of our training program? What made you choose the categories you did?

LittleOinkBoi
04-14-2019, 07:17 AM
Intriguing! Who couldn't benefit from some training, and of course a little fun being bratty at the same time.

What animal do you pet play as? Eg. Pig
What pet name do you prefer when being praised? Boy or piggy
Likes/Dislikes/Limits: In my sig
Categories: Pet, Strict, Condescension
Is there anything you can't do currently? Not at the moment
Sign this form with as many animal noises as you feel like: Oink oink oink :)

Lightze
04-14-2019, 07:19 AM
It's our resident chaos cat! Don't you worry one bit, I'll have you put in your place as soon as possible. Enjoy your collar!

https://i.imgur.com/z0WKjwn.png

Four spots left. Why don't you come get a shiny new collar of your own?

For those that have entered, the first task will be on Tuesday. Until then, feel free to chat among yourselves. What are you hoping to get out of our training program? What made you choose the categories you did?

~stretches and yawns~ mmm, I thought I'd come to put a touch of mischief in your training plan. Can't have it too easy right? =^-^=

KittenLicks
04-14-2019, 07:46 AM
Intriguing! Who couldn't benefit from some training, and of course a little fun being bratty at the same time.

What animal do you pet play as? Eg. Pig
What pet name do you prefer when being praised? Boy or piggy
Likes/Dislikes/Limits: In my sig
Categories: Pet, Strict, Condescension
Is there anything you can't do currently? Not at the moment
Sign this form with as many animal noises as you feel like: Oink oink oink :)

A little piggy has showed up to our program, that's lovely! Welcome. I'm glad someone's chosen strict, I'll be sure to keep you in line. Here's your collar!

https://i.imgur.com/ShpLMxO.png

Matt:
04-14-2019, 08:20 AM
This does look very interesting, but the dancing king has a few commitments next week, so does not think he can commit to it at this time. But will watch with interest.

KittenLicks
04-14-2019, 08:25 AM
This does look very interesting, but the dancing king has a few commitments next week, so does not think he can commit to it at this time. But will watch with interest.

I'm glad you're watching. (: Spectators are very welcome! Don't feel shy about commenting on all the antics either, I'm sure that could only make the thread more fun.

NoWayOut
04-14-2019, 08:28 AM
Gotta admit it looks like a lot of fun, especially since a certain kitty becomes soooo great to cuddle once he’s docile^^
And we got a cute piggy and puppy too!

Application

What animal do you pet play as? Reindeer
What pet name do you prefer when being praised? Good Boy/ Cute Reindeer :p
Likes/Dislikes/Limits:
Please click me^^ (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84318)
Categories: Condescension, Pet, Humiliation, all of those sound fun though^^
[B]Is there anything you can't do currently? Nah not really, I’m free as a bird... I mean reindeer...
Uhm...
Clip Clop Clip Clop Clip Clop^^
Hoof sounds count right? :p

Jamin0731
04-14-2019, 08:29 AM
What pet name do you prefer when being praised?Good Girl/pet/Kitty
Likes/Dislikes/Limits: In Signature
Categories: Pet, Pee, Humiliation, Condescension
Is there anything you can't do currently? In denial indefinitely
Sign this form with as many animal noises as you feel like: Meow!

KittenLicks
04-14-2019, 09:54 AM
Gotta admit it looks like a lot of fun, especially since a certain kitty becomes soooo great to cuddle once he’s docile^^
And we got a cute piggy and puppy too!

Application

What animal do you pet play as? Reindeer
What pet name do you prefer when being praised? Good Boy/ Cute Reindeer :p
Likes/Dislikes/Limits:
Please click me^^ (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84318)
Categories: Condescension, Pet, Humiliation, all of those sound fun though^^
[B]Is there anything you can't do currently? Nah not really, I’m free as a bird... I mean reindeer...
Uhm...
Clip Clop Clip Clop Clip Clop^^
Hoof sounds count right?

Clip clop, clip clop, indeed! ^_^

I'm liking the collection of different types of pets we've got here! I can't wait to teach you some reindeer tricks. :)

https://i.imgur.com/Vath1lV.png

What pet name do you prefer when being praised?Good Girl/pet/Kitty
Likes/Dislikes/Limits: In Signature
Categories: Pet, Pee, Humiliation, Condescension
Is there anything you can't do currently? In denial indefinitely
Sign this form with as many animal noises as you feel like: Meow!

Another kitty! I'm sure you'll get along well with our other cat, and I'm certain you and the puppy are going to be the best of friends. Here's your collar!

https://i.imgur.com/xsdkSD5.png

Looking at your sig, I wish you luck fitting it in there.

We have a frankly startling number of people that have chosen Condescension. I guess everyone likes being talked down to. ^^

That brings us to 5 pets. One collar left for a pet in need of training!

FelineFrenzy
04-14-2019, 10:03 AM
Sorry for being out and then in again - I just dealt with food poisoning.

What pet name do you prefer when being praised? Good Boy / Good Kitty
Likes/Dislikes/Limits: See signature. I may update over time - I'm still very new to a lot of things. (You might need to go easier on me to start.)
Categories: Pet, Messy
Is there anything you can't do currently? I will be out of town for most of one week three weeks from now - I will try to stay current but may struggle during that week.
Meow Mew Mew Meow Meow Meow

KittenLicks
04-14-2019, 10:26 AM
Sorry for being out and then in again - I just dealt with food poisoning.

What pet name do you prefer when being praised? Good Boy / Good Kitty
Likes/Dislikes/Limits: See signature. I may update over time - I'm still very new to a lot of things. (You might need to go easier on me to start.)
Categories: Pet, Messy
Is there anything you can't do currently? I will be out of town for most of one week three weeks from now - I will try to stay current but may struggle during that week.
Meow Mew Mew Meow Meow Meow

You're basically the cat that can't decided whether he wants to be in or out of the house. :p

Newbies are more than welcome, I'm pretty soft when it comes to dares in the first place, and the main goal here is getting all the pets playing together, not giving out Super Ultra Extreme Dares.

Here's your collar!
https://i.imgur.com/c6J6d2S.png

That makes half of our pets feline. Good luck, puppy.

NoWayOut
04-14-2019, 10:36 AM
Oh great lightze is gonna rise his cat army again...

I’d say I stand with you pup but nope^^ :p

Jamin0731
04-14-2019, 11:08 AM
If any of you would be willing to put the collar in my sig and change my avatar to something more cat like that would be great, My phone doesn't let me do much well,

Pariahterror
04-14-2019, 11:15 AM
If you stll have some room, this puppy would like to be trained some more as well.

What animal do you pet play as? Puppy
What pet name do you prefer when being praised? Eg. Good boy / Good girl / Cutie (and all other positive things)
Likes/Dislikes/Limits: They are in my signature, but they might need some adjustment. Will do that today.
Categories: Pet, Pain, Condenscion (new to it), Humiliation
Is there anything you can't do currently? This puppy is being denied. Have a big room to myself, but the hallway is already a bit public
Sign this form with as many animal noises as you feel like: Woof Wraf Woof Waf Wraf. Wrraf.

FelineFrenzy
04-14-2019, 11:24 AM
Oh great lightze is gonna rise his cat army again...

IÂ’d say I stand with you pup but nope^^ :p

Hey, I don't haaaave to listen to what Lightze says!

I mean, our feline interests do happen to align and he probably has good ideas and ganging up together would be oh so much fun...

Toooootally different. Yeah. Sure.

KittenLicks
04-14-2019, 11:55 AM
If any of you would be willing to put the collar in my sig and change my avatar to something more cat like that would be great, My phone doesn't let me do much well,

As far as I know, the only way to change someone else's sig is for a mod to do it, or to give someone your password, which you shouldn't do. Good luck figuring out mobile getDare though, it sounds like a pain!

If you stll have some room, this puppy would like to be trained some more as well.

Sorry, puppy, we just reached six. Stick around, though, a spot might open up later! :)

I mean, our feline interests do happen to align and he probably has good ideas and ganging up together would be oh so much fun...

Play nice, pets!

WAMPup
04-14-2019, 11:58 AM
But kitties are super fun too! Especially when they stir up trouble! Let me just figure out how to put on this nifty collar.

NoWayOut
04-14-2019, 12:14 PM
Play nice, pets!

Yes Kitty^^
Speaking of...
You’re not biased towards kitties are you :o
*hides*

KittenLicks
04-14-2019, 12:19 PM
Yes Kitty^^
Speaking of...
You’re not biased towards kitties are you :o
*hides*

Don't worry, I'm going to be neutral here. It wouldn't do to play favourites, I'll leave that to you all to do!

Jamin0731
04-14-2019, 12:39 PM
Fixed ittttt *purrs*

KittenLicks
04-14-2019, 12:43 PM
Fixed ittttt *purrs*

There's a good kitty.

LitDarkness
04-14-2019, 02:04 PM
Mobile getDare, how we love it.

I'll be watching. Good idea Kittenlicks. Seems most needing training are cats. (Like that is supriseing. :p)

KittenLicks
04-14-2019, 02:14 PM
Mobile getDare, how we love it.

I'll be watching. Good idea Kittenlicks. Seems most needing training are cats. (Like that is supriseing. :p)
"Like herding cats" is an expression for a reason! Cats are hard to train!

Either that, or they saw the puppy join and sensed a target. :p

LittleOinkBoi
04-14-2019, 02:14 PM

Oh no! Not a cat army hanging up. There should be some laws against cats organizing and forming a union or army of sorts

LitDarkness
04-14-2019, 02:15 PM
Do cats obey laws?

Amihereforwhat
04-14-2019, 02:21 PM
I feel stupid. I want to join this super badly now and I was literally the first view here but I choose not to post for some reason. I’ll be following along to see if there is an opening.

WAMPup
04-14-2019, 03:04 PM
OMG I love this collar! *Shakes head around so that it jingles.* ^_^

0.0 And so many kitties! Time to go play with one. Helllooooooo?

NoWayOut
04-14-2019, 07:54 PM
Do cats obey laws?

Yes of course they do! Kitties follow allllll the laws, they never boop you in the middle of the night for food, never walk on your face while you’re trying to sleep and always do everything pups, piggies and reindeers tell them^^

That’s what they learn here :3 (I hope that at least ^^)

KittenLicks
04-15-2019, 12:18 AM
Yes of course they do! Kitties follow allllll the laws, they never boop you in the middle of the night for food, never walk on your face while you’re trying to sleep and always do everything pups, piggies and reindeers tell them^^

I'm glad that we don't need to train our resident reindeer in optimism!

Lightze
04-15-2019, 01:46 AM

Heh...haha.... bahahahahahahaha!

NoWayOut
04-15-2019, 01:50 AM
Heh...haha.... bahahahahahahaha!

*waves with a doll dress*

You are the most well trained of them all!
You stand still as soon as the music stops ;p

Lightze
04-15-2019, 02:15 AM
*waves with a doll dress*

You are the most well trained of them all!
You stand still as soon as the music stops ;p

Hey listen dasher, you just keep training for christmas! XP

NoWayOut
04-15-2019, 03:35 AM
Hey listen dasher, you just keep training for christmas! XP

I’ll let you know that Santa was very pleased with my uhm “services” last year and that the pics were received as very cute, no need to train more^^

LittleOinkBoi
04-15-2019, 03:57 AM

That’s right! This is all to train those kitties to listen to the rest of us. oink

FelineFrenzy
04-15-2019, 10:59 AM
That’s right! This is all to train those kitties to listen to the rest of us. oink

I was wondering why some training categories were so much more popular than others - I see that some of you are already well-trained in denial!

NoWayOut
04-15-2019, 11:16 AM
I was wondering why some training categories were so much more popular than others - I see that some of you are already well-trained in denial!

Maybe cause cumming is fun :p
Why give up on that, it’s even more fun if the others are denied =^_^=

KittenLicks
04-15-2019, 11:39 AM

I was hoping there would be someone choosing denial. :) Lots of fun ideas for that!

I am quite surprised so many people chose condescension, though. I was expecting that to get only one or two people.

WAMPup
04-15-2019, 12:00 PM
It was hard to pick. ^_^ They all sounded like so much fun! Strict and humiliation were both tough contenders

LitDarkness
04-15-2019, 12:27 PM
I was hoping there would be someone choosing denial. :) Lots of fun ideas for that!

I am quite surprised so many people chose condescension, though. I was expecting that to get only one or two people.

I think also the results are skewed in denial as almost everyone on here has someone controlling their orgasms or are in denial anyway.

NoWayOut
04-15-2019, 01:17 PM
I think also the results are skewed in denial as almost everyone on here has someone controlling their orgasms or are in denial anyway.

That or denial is an outright limit/ strong dislike.
I think the reason pet and condescension got chosen so much is that the other options are more niche interests, so sadly we got no denial nor pain training.
But I’m looking forward to tomorrow ^^

LittleOinkBoi
04-15-2019, 02:13 PM
Agreed, on all fronts. I think there's a lot of fun to be had on the more popular categories chosen. Denial is so common around here that I alost felt like it's a cop-out choice.

Also, as our little deer friend pointed out, cumming is fun. Especially when others are denied...

KittenLicks
04-15-2019, 02:20 PM
Looks like I know what the punishment for the first pet that steps out of line is then. ^_^

LitDarkness
04-15-2019, 02:24 PM
Looks like I know what the punishment for the first pet that steps out of line is then. ^_^

They get to choose when you next orgasm? :p

WAMPup
04-15-2019, 02:49 PM
Does it involve napping and cuddling with stuffies?

*edit* never mind that sounds too good to be a punishment. Probably going to do that right now though. ^_^

LittleOinkBoi
04-15-2019, 03:11 PM
Does it involve napping and cuddling with stuffies?

*edit* never mind that sounds too good to be a punishment. Probably going to do that right now though. ^_^

Yes, punishments should involve napping and cuddling! I like that idea :)

KittenLicks
04-15-2019, 03:39 PM

I'm happy to see that it's not just reindeers that have mastered the art of optimism. :)

LitDarkness
04-15-2019, 03:42 PM
I'm happy to see that it's not just reindeers that have mastered the art of optimism. :)

I can't wait to see what you come up with. I am watching.

At least you don't have to teach optimism.

NoWayOut
04-15-2019, 07:56 PM

Yay!
I totally second that idea.
Cuddling with piggy and the pup and allll the docile kitties :D

*rubs head to KL’s leg*

But...
After seeing how many of us look forward to cuddling as a punishment, you wouldn’t wanna let your cute innocent pets down would you, KL? :o
* Biiiiig puppy uhm I mean reindeer eyes*

WAMPup
04-15-2019, 08:04 PM
0.0 Cuddling with so many kitties? That would be really nice.
*bats a ball over to the kitty cluster*

Lightze
04-15-2019, 11:31 PM
Hmmhmmhmmmmm such optimism....
~whaps the ball away under the sofa~

NoWayOut
04-15-2019, 11:42 PM
Oh lightze is playing :D
Go puppy fetch the ball!

WAMPup
04-16-2019, 04:17 AM
Ball! Ball! Ball!

*chases after it*

LittleOinkBoi
04-16-2019, 04:39 AM
Ball! Ball! Ball!

*chases after it*

Silly puppies, always have balls on the mind.

KittenLicks
04-16-2019, 04:48 AM
Good morning, pets, and welcome to your first training day! I'm sure you'll all do a good job, and earn your next collar in no time at all!

Task: For your first task, you'll be collecting headpats! Your goal is to receive a headpat from any three of the five other pets in the program. Feel free to trick, coerce, beg or barter to get these, but you will receive bonus points for tactics that highlight how inferior you are to the other pets (and you are inferior, little kitty).

All pets: Bonus points to any pet that gives our little kitty a headpat, but only if you were asked in a submissive and polite manner first.

WAMPup
Type: Messy/Pet
Task: Choose a day between now and Friday, that you will have thirty minutes of privacy in which you will be able to be on your feet, and tell us all which one you've chosen.

Your task is simple. At any point during that day, you'll be placing a single, uncracked egg down the back of your underwear and keeping it there for 30 minutes. Coincidentally, we'll also be teaching you a pet trick that every pup should know: Sit. At any point during that day, any pet may instruct you to sit, and if you aren't already sitting, you'll immediately do so. Notably, you don't need to tell us when you actually have the egg, but you do need to be online and looking at the thread when you do. Good luck!

All pets: Points to all pets that help teach our puppy how to 'sit', and bonus points to any pet that has the pup break the egg.

NoWayOut
Type: Humiliation
Task: You get to share a story with us! Your goal with this story is to give the other pets something to laugh at. It should be a true story that features you, potentially in a compromising position, that you wouldn't normally bring up. Bonus points if you manage to make any of the other pets laugh at you.

All pets: All pets are encouraged to read our reindeer's story, and tease or laugh at him. Bonus points to anyone that can think up a suitable nickname for him based on the story.

Jamin0731
Type: Pee
Task: Until Friday, any time you need to pee, you'll be posting here first, declaring that you need to. For 30 minutes after posting, you may not use the toilet. However, for each pet that notices and posts 'no', you will have to wait an additional 30 minutes. If at any point you can't hold it, you're welcome to pee anywhere but the toilet, with the caveat that both feet and hands must be touching the floor when you do it.

All pets: Bonus points for any pet that can have Jamin begging, or end up peeing somewhere other than the toilet.

LittleOinkBoi
Type: Pet
Task: Our little piggy is going to enter a piggy race! You'll be taking a handful of cereal, and scattering it over a flat surface. You'll then start a timer, and, without using your hands, eat up all the cereal as fast as possible, then stop the timer. You may only start this task after you have received 3 guesses from the other pets, on how long it will take.

All pets: Any pet may attempt to guess how long this task will take our piggy. Bonus points for the pet that guesses the closest.

FelineFrenzy
Type: Pet/Messy
Task: Kitties are well known for their cleanliness. You'll be cleaning the back of your hands using only your tongue. Of course, first we'll need to get you something to clean off of them!

All pets: Any pet may choose a substance for our kitty to lick. This can be as nice as milk, or as mean as hot sauce. The first three choices that FelineFrenzy has on hand will be used. Please note that pet food and pee are both limits here.

Good luck to all pets! Feel free to tell me if there's anything you cannot do, and I'll amend things. Remember to report back if your task doesn't involve writing!

I think that starting Friday, I'll be splitting these into two groups of three, so everyone has time to participate in each other's tasks. Six seems like it might be too much all at once.

KittenLicks
04-16-2019, 04:51 AM
Yay!
*rubs head to KL’s leg*

But...
After seeing how many of us look forward to cuddling as a punishment, you wouldn’t wanna let your cute innocent pets down would you, KL? :o
* Biiiiig puppy uhm I mean reindeer eyes*

*patpats the reindeer*

I'm glad all the pets are getting along so well! I'm sure we won't need any punishments, cuddling or otherwise.

Lightze
04-16-2019, 04:55 AM
Well then... I give each of you the chance to give me a head pat and just this once I wont claw your hands/paws/hooves off! =^-^=

NoWayOut
04-16-2019, 05:11 AM
*patpats the reindeer*

I'm glad all the pets are getting along so well! I'm sure we won't need any punishments, cuddling or otherwise.

Yay head pats thank you!
See lightze?

That’s how you get headpats :p
I’m ahead of you on your task despite not even trying to. :p

Lightze
04-16-2019, 05:14 AM
Yay head pats thank you!
See lightze?

That’s how you get headpats :p
I’m ahead of you on your task despite not even trying to. :p

I don't think you even know how to head pat.

NoWayOut
04-16-2019, 05:21 AM
I don't think you even know how to head pat.

Talking back high and mighty to the very end^^
A very fitting task for you little kitty :p

Lightze
04-16-2019, 05:24 AM
Talking back high and mighty to the very end^^
A very fitting task for you little kitty :p

Hmmmph... jus' cos you're scared to give me a headpat...

WAMPup
04-16-2019, 05:25 AM
Can I really pat your head? Yay! ^_^
*pats the kitty head*

I’ll be able to do mine on Wednesday.

As for oinkboi, I make my highly pup educated guess of 2 minutes.

Lightze
04-16-2019, 05:28 AM
*pats the kitty head*

=>-0= ~purrrrr~
Ahem... thank you pup that'll do....

One down!

Hmmm.... Im gonna say 1.25seconds for oinkboi.

KittenLicks
04-16-2019, 05:28 AM
Oh, I think this task is just what our cute little kitty needs. ^_^

*pats the kitty head*

Wednesday is marked as the puppy's 'sit' training day. Write it into your calendars, everyone!

WAMPup
04-16-2019, 05:36 AM
=>-0= ~purrrrr~
Ahem... thank you pup that'll do....

One down!

Anytime! ^_^ I can’t resist a good head pat.

Wednesday is marked as the puppy's 'sit' training day. Write it into your calendars, everyone!

Make it a holiday! Pup sit training day! A big event to bring all your friends, family, and pets!

NoWayOut
04-16-2019, 05:36 AM
*pats the kitty head*

Good guess^^

I think our piggy is very motivated so I think he can do it in one minute^^

FelineFrenzy
04-16-2019, 05:49 AM
All pets: Any pet may attempt to guess how long this task will take our piggy. Bonus points for the pet that guesses the closest.

I think the piggy will need at least a little time to chew - I'm going for 4 minutes 30 seconds.

All pets: Any pet may choose a substance for our kitty to lick. This can be as nice as milk, or as mean as hot sauce. The first three choices that FelineFrenzy has on hand will be used. Please note that pet food and pee are both limits here.[/INDENT]

I have "savory food" in my limits - I don't think I can do anything that might be considered gross. I can make a judgement call if someone is mean enough to ask something that pushes it.

Lightze
04-16-2019, 05:49 AM

~sticks out my tongue~
Nyaaaahhhhh!

KittenLicks
04-16-2019, 05:55 AM
I have "savory food" in my limits - I don't think I can do anything that might be considered gross. I can make a judgement call if someone is mean enough to ask something that pushes it.

That's alright, we'll see how it goes. (: I don't think anyone will be too mean now that you've said that.

~sticks out my tongue~
Nyaaaahhhhh!

Oh, Lightze is offering to help! We can always have him lick up anything too gross instead. ^_^

FelineFrenzy
04-16-2019, 06:01 AM
Oh, Lightze is offering to help! We can always have him lick up anything too gross instead. ^_^

I'm sure that if my fellow kitty were to be nice to me in my hygiene needs that I could help him with his need for affection.

Lightze
04-16-2019, 06:11 AM
I'm sure that if my fellow kitty were to be nice to me in my hygiene needs that I could help him with his need for affection.

Well I'll pick milk for you IF I get a head pat.

FelineFrenzy
04-16-2019, 06:26 AM
Well I'll pick milk for you IF I get a head pat.

*pats Lightze on the head*

humiliationwhore95
04-16-2019, 06:29 AM
I am watching this thread with great interest. Would love to join if a place becomes available!

Lightze
04-16-2019, 06:31 AM
*pats Lightze on the head*

=^-^= two!

Im a feline of my word so I suggest milk for you!

One more to go.....hmmm....

KittenLicks
04-16-2019, 06:46 AM
=^-^= two!

Im a feline of my word so I suggest milk for you!

One more to go.....hmmm....

You're doing a great job so far. ^_^ Here's hoping you don't get the last one so easily.

Lightze
04-16-2019, 06:59 AM
You're doing a great job so far. ^_^ Here's hoping you don't get the last one so easily.

W-why would you hope that? ~sniffles~

NoWayOut
04-16-2019, 07:00 AM

Cause it’s more fun of course =^_^=

KittenLicks
04-16-2019, 07:10 AM

Because I don't think our little kitty has been properly taught his place yet. That's what you're here to be trained for. <3

Lightze
04-16-2019, 07:14 AM
Cause it’s more fun of course =^_^=

Because I don't think our little kitty has been properly taught his place yet. That's what you're here to be trained for. <3

Guess the sniffling kitten gambit was too obvious huh?

NoWayOut
04-16-2019, 07:25 AM
Yup :p

*pats Lightzes butt*

Speaking of butts...
I guess I’ll share a story about nappies, waddling and a dog with a annoyingly good nose, and I’m not looking forward to it >.< Ive only told this story once before after a ton of begging from a poodle and a bratty cat so I think it qualifies.

KittenLicks
04-16-2019, 07:27 AM
I guess I’ll share a story about nappies, waddling and a dog with a annoyingly good nose, and I’m not looking forward to it >.< Ive only told this story once before after a ton of begging from a poodle and a bratty cat so I think it qualifies.

I'm sure we're all looking forward to it!

WAMPup
04-16-2019, 07:31 AM
Oh my goodness that sounds interesting. I can’t wait to hear it.

NoWayOut
04-16-2019, 08:26 AM
I'm sure we're all looking forward to it!

Oh my goodness that sounds interesting. I can’t wait to hear it.

I can assure you, its as interesting as it was humiliating, at least for me >.<
Also warning i tend to write wayyyy too long stories and this story WILL contai despcriptions of messing a diaper so if that’s not for you you might wanna miss out on this one.

Okay story time^^
About 1.5 years ago, a certain reindeer (guess who) decided to try out waddling.
Thus, he put on two diapers stuffed with about 50 paper towels and a baby diaper.
After waddling a bit, and cursing about the fcking heat ( it was summer and nappies get veryyy warm) it got late and he was contacted by a puppy he regularly played with.
This puppy was delighted to hear about the reindeers attire, since he couldn’t close his legs anymore and decided to make the reindeer put the diaper to use.
After a few glasses of milk the diaper grew bigger and bigger when the reindeer made a crucial mistake:
During a discussion about buttplugs he dropped a careless comment about being daring enough to even try out an enema...
The puppy heard it >.<
Well, about two failed try’s, a big puddle on the floor cause it’s important to close the damn bottle before using it^^ and a lot of cursing the now very squirmy reindeer had inserted about a litre of water, his tummy was bubbling.
The puppy was grinning...
And decided that the best place for a little waddling reindeer with such a full tummy would be a nearby playground...
And told him to get pants:S
(Disclaimer it was night and I didn’t go to the playground but a park, I’d never go to a place where other people, much less kids would be involved)
As I was saying...
The reindeer dressed up in his most baggy pants (sweatpants covering about 50% of the nappies...) almost fell down the stairs and gathered all his bravery to open the door and go out.
Waddling.
In sweatpants that didn’t hide anything.
With a full tummy
And diapers that crinkled with every step
He made the first few steps...
No one there.
A bit further, the park was five minutes away...
Suddenly barking!
Who the fuck walks his dog at midnight >.<
The reindeer changed streets and was ready to continue his journey when he realised he was alone-
Too alone!
The puppy ordered him to go back home and get a plushy to carry with him but at least he dodged the pacifier...
Needless to say that didn’t help with the tummy problem...
And not having pooped for most of the day didn’t help either>.<
A short and uneventful walk later the reindeer reached the park, it was empty.
This was the moment when the puppy decided that NOW would be a good moment for squats...
The reindeer was doomed.
The first three where okay, the firth and fifth were really desperate, the sixth painful...
The seventh was too much>.<
The reindeer exploded audible and probably visible into his diaper, and couldn’t stop
He was standing in a park, half sitting, couldn’t hold anything in, even though he tried.
It took him almost a full minute to stop and his pants had sagged visibly...
A nervous and really smelly wreck, the reindeer was trying to go home...
When the puppy decided that after that strenuous experience he should sit down on a bench to rest a bit...
And the puppy was lucky that you can’t kill via kik messages.
After the short rest the reindeer took a longer route back cause the dog walker, who was somehow STILL walking his damn dog was closing in.
And evading a dog with such a smelly diaper is hard >.<
The dog was actually fairly nervous and loud, so it most certainly did smell something...
Whatever the reason, about six minutes of evading the dog (who changed his damn dog walking route every 20 metres, he could’ve sworn that dog was somehow actually following him)
and a loooot of teasing by a certain mammal later the reindeer reached his home and bathroom to finally change out of the diaper...
And trust me you don’t want pics of that^^
End of the story:P

*bows down*

And now...
Sigh...
I hope you enjoyed it and got a good laugh out of it
Please tell me in the thread ...
and i gotta admit I actually kinda like the story >.<

Lightze
04-16-2019, 08:36 AM
Bahahahahahahaha! I love that story! =^-^=

FelineFrenzy
04-16-2019, 08:39 AM
Okay story time^^

That was... a little more intense than I was expecting.

If you were one of Santa's reindeer, you would definitely be Stinker.

Matt:
04-16-2019, 08:43 AM
Eww such a dirty and smelly reindeer... :p maybe the dog was tracking you haha

NoWayOut
04-16-2019, 08:51 AM
That was... a little more intense than I was expecting.

If you were one of Santa's reindeer, you would definitely be Stinker.

I’m sorry if it was too much, I’ll humbly work on my disclaimers...
Hope you still got a laugh out of it :$
I’m blushing sooo much right now
Last time I rollplayed as a Santa reindeer I was actually called snowball, but I can see your point... hard to miss it^^
Eww such a dirty and smelly reindeer... :p maybe the dog was tracking you haha

:$ trust me my heart was racing after he changed his course to come towards me for the third time^^ *blush*

Bahahahahahahaha! I love that story! =^-^=

*superblush* you okay lightze? *blush*

FelineFrenzy
04-16-2019, 09:31 AM
All pets: Any pet may choose a substance for our kitty to lick. This can be as nice as milk, or as mean as hot sauce. The first three choices that FelineFrenzy has on hand will be used. Please note that pet food and pee are both limits here.

I don't think I'm teeeechnically required to solicit responses for this, but it seems like bad faith not to give at least one reminder.

NoWayOut
04-16-2019, 09:44 AM
I think honey on your hands for a sweet kitty like you :D
Maybe that could make you think of a less embarrassing nickname than “stinker”? *blush*

LitDarkness
04-16-2019, 09:54 AM
I can assure you, its as interesting as it was humiliating, at least for me >.<
Also warning i tend to write wayyyy too long stories and this story WILL contai despcriptions of messing a diaper so if that’s not for you you might wanna miss out on this one.

Okay story time^^
About 1.5 years ago, a certain reindeer (guess who) decided to try out waddling.
Thus, he put on two diapers stuffed with about 50 paper towels and a baby diaper.
After waddling a bit, and cursing about the fcking heat ( it was summer and nappies get veryyy warm) it got late and he was contacted by a puppy he regularly played with.
This puppy was delighted to hear about the reindeers attire, since he couldn’t close his legs anymore and decided to make the reindeer put the diaper to use.
After a few glasses of milk the diaper grew bigger and bigger when the reindeer made a crucial mistake:
During a discussion about buttplugs he dropped a careless comment about being daring enough to even try out an enema...
The puppy heard it >.<
Well, about two failed try’s, a big puddle on the floor cause it’s important to close the damn bottle before using it^^ and a lot of cursing the now very squirmy reindeer had inserted about a litre of water, his tummy was bubbling.
The puppy was grinning...
And decided that the best place for a little waddling reindeer with such a full tummy would be a nearby playground...
And told him to get pants:S
(Disclaimer it was night and I didn’t go to the playground but a park, I’d never go to a place where other people, much less kids would be involved)
As I was saying...
The reindeer dressed up in his most baggy pants (sweatpants covering about 50% of the nappies...) almost fell down the stairs and gathered all his bravery to open the door and go out.
Waddling.
In sweatpants that didn’t hide anything.
With a full tummy
And diapers that crinkled with every step
He made the first few steps...
No one there.
A bit further, the park was five minutes away...
Suddenly barking!
Who the fuck walks his dog at midnight >.<
The reindeer changed streets and was ready to continue his journey when he realised he was alone-
Too alone!
The puppy ordered him to go back home and get a plushy to carry with him but at least he dodged the pacifier...
Needless to say that didn’t help with the tummy problem...
And not having pooped for most of the day didn’t help either>.<
A short and uneventful walk later the reindeer reached the park, it was empty.
This was the moment when the puppy decided that NOW would be a good moment for squats...
The reindeer was doomed.
The first three where okay, the firth and fifth were really desperate, the sixth painful...
The seventh was too much>.<
The reindeer exploded audible and probably visible into his diaper, and couldn’t stop
He was standing in a park, half sitting, couldn’t hold anything in, even though he tried.
It took him almost a full minute to stop and his pants had sagged visibly...
A nervous and really smelly wreck, the reindeer was trying to go home...
When the puppy decided that after that strenuous experience he should sit down on a bench to rest a bit...
And the puppy was lucky that you can’t kill via kik messages.
After the short rest the reindeer took a longer route back cause the dog walker, who was somehow STILL walking his damn dog was closing in.
And evading a dog with such a smelly diaper is hard >.<
The dog was actually fairly nervous and loud, so it most certainly did smell something...
Whatever the reason, about six minutes of evading the dog (who changed his damn dog walking route every 20 metres, he could’ve sworn that dog was somehow actually following him)
and a loooot of teasing by a certain mammal later the reindeer reached his home and bathroom to finally change out of the diaper...
And trust me you don’t want pics of that^^
End of the story:P

*bows down*

And now...
Sigh...
I hope you enjoyed it and got a good laugh out of it
Please tell me in the thread ...
and i gotta admit I actually kinda like the story >.<

This made me laugh.

KittenLicks
04-16-2019, 09:54 AM
I think honey on your hands for a sweet kitty like you :D
Maybe that could make you think of a less embarrassing nickname than “stinker”? *blush*

Sorry, it's a bit late for that. I've written "Stinker" into my notes and everything. ^_^

Really appropriate nickname, good job! :D

NoWayOut
04-16-2019, 10:09 AM
This made me laugh.

Glad you liked it *blush*
Although sharing it with the whole of getdare...
Not my original plan when I did this...
But then nothing went according to plan (damn dogwalker^^)
Sorry, it's a bit late for that. I've written "Stinker" into my notes and everything. ^_^

Really appropriate nickname, good job! :D

Noooo can’t we uhm talk about this again? *big reindeer eyes*
I’ve heard puppies tend to eat notes...

KittenLicks
04-16-2019, 10:13 AM
Noooo can’t we uhm talk about this again? *big reindeer eyes*
I’ve heard puppies tend to eat notes...

Sorry, Stinker. You're here to be humiliated, and that's exactly what you're getting. :D If it helps, you're doing very well. Good boy!

HriX
04-16-2019, 10:17 AM
I'd like to apply if there are any spots open.

Pariahterror
04-16-2019, 10:18 AM
This puppy has barely any stories that are that humiliating. Not really have one actually.

Stinker XDXD

*hugs*

LitDarkness
04-16-2019, 10:20 AM
This puppy has barely any stories that are that humiliating. Not really have one actually.

Stinker XDXD

*hugs*

Want some help with that?

KittenLicks
04-16-2019, 10:26 AM
I'd like to apply if there are any spots open.

Sorry, we're full! Feel free to watch all the antics going on, and apply if we get a spot open, though!

NoWayOut
04-16-2019, 10:31 AM
Sorry, Stinker. You're here to be humiliated, and that's exactly what you're getting. :D If it helps, you're doing very well. Good boy!

*sulk* but but...
The others haven’t had a chance to suggest a nickname yet!
Maybe they’ll come up with something even better :D
(Don’t lets me down kittens and puppy and piggy>.<)

Stinker XDXD

*hugs*
*hugs*
Yay puppy!
Don’t worry we can give you a nice waddling story of your own one day ^^

KittenLicks
04-16-2019, 10:33 AM
*sulk* but but...
The others haven’t had a chance to suggest a nickname yet!
Maybe they’ll come up with something even better :D
(Don’t lets me down kittens and puppy and piggy>.<)

I don't see any reason why you can't have more than one nickname! I'm also interested to hear if anyone can think up something even more embarrassing than Stinker. :D

Pariahterror
04-16-2019, 10:36 AM
Want some help with that?

This puppy does wants to be a good puppy, so that would be great

Lightze
04-16-2019, 11:17 AM
I don't see any reason why you can't have more than one nickname! I'm also interested to hear if anyone can think up something even more embarrassing than Stinker. :D

Nowa the red faced poop-deer?
Less of a nickname, more of a song lyric.

KittenLicks
04-16-2019, 11:19 AM
Nowa the red faced poop-deer?
Less of a nickname, more of a song lyric.

Make it into a full song and I'll allow it! :p

Lightze
04-16-2019, 11:48 AM
Make it into a full song and I'll allow it! :p

On it, after dinner!

NoWayOut
04-16-2019, 11:50 AM
Lightze, kitty kitty kitty^^
Where is my cute kitty?
Want a head pat?
You know what not to do then ;)

Lightze
04-16-2019, 12:11 PM
Lightze, kitty kitty kitty^^
Where is my cute kitty?
Want a head pat?
You know what not to do then ;)

Head pat and I will not make a song based on that lyric!

NoWayOut
04-16-2019, 12:24 PM
Head pat and I will not make a song based on that lyric!

Smart kitty, I knew you’d know your place ;)

*pats head*

KittenLicks
04-16-2019, 12:29 PM
Hm, I don't know if I can count that as Lightze asking politely, but he did manage to barter his way into the three headpats, so well done!

WAMPup
04-16-2019, 12:34 PM
What can I say? I’m a sucker for head pats. Anyway, I can give feline frenzy a substance to use too! I was waiting since I had already participated in a couple and was going to give others a chance to hop in. Is peanut butter an acceptable substance? If so, I think it will go quite well with your milk and honey.

NoWayOut
04-16-2019, 12:41 PM
*head pats the puppy* :p

Lightze
04-16-2019, 12:52 PM
Hm, I don't know if I can count that as Lightze asking politely, but he did manage to barter his way into the three headpats, so well done!

I diiiiiid it I diiiiid it! XP

FelineFrenzy
04-16-2019, 01:19 PM
Task: Kitties are well known for their cleanliness. You'll be cleaning the back of your hands using only your tongue. Of course, first we'll need to get you something to clean off of them!

Is the intention for me to use all three substances at once or one at a time? (I wouldn't ask if the combination was disgusting but milk/honey/peanut butter wouldn't gross me out too much.)

KittenLicks
04-16-2019, 01:24 PM
Is the intention for me to use all three substances at once or one at a time? (I wouldn't ask if the combination was disgusting but milk/honey/peanut butter wouldn't gross me out too much.)

I'll let you choose for this! I do recommend doing milk by itself though, it might water down the peanut butter in an unpleasant way.

Jamin0731
04-16-2019, 02:07 PM
Oops, forgot to follow this for a few days *blushes* I mean, wow that was a great nap *stretches*

FelineFrenzy
04-16-2019, 03:41 PM
FelineFrenzy
Type: Pet/Messy

Reporting back from just having done this task:

My three substances were milk, honey, and peanut butter. I decided to combine the last two.

The headpats-for-milk bargain with Lightze was totally worth it. I'll admit that milk stuck to my hands more than I expected it to, but it was still really easy. It felt really silly to be cleaning my hands with my tongue, but it took me maybe 30 seconds before my hands were clean.

Honey was shockingly easy for how sticky I expected it to be - it might have been the fact that I put it on on top of the peanut butter, but even the parts that were on my bare skin came off really quickly. Peanut butter and honey together actually tasted pretty nice.

That peanut butter was WAY worse than I expected it to be. I went over my hands three or four times and still had a film of peanut butter on my hands. I think I spent a good 10-15 minutes repeatedly licking the backs of my hands before I got to the best that I think it was going to be - which was still a fair amount of peanut butter residue. It tasted kinda nice with the honey at first, but it got old really really fast. The taste is still stuck in my mouth. Blech.

KittenLicks
04-16-2019, 03:52 PM
Reporting back from just having done this task:

My three substances were milk, honey, and peanut butter. I decided to combine the last two.

The headpats-for-milk bargain with Lightze was totally worth it. I'll admit that milk stuck to my hands more than I expected it to, but it was still really easy. It felt really silly to be cleaning my hands with my tongue, but it took me maybe 30 seconds before my hands were clean.

Honey was shockingly easy for how sticky I expected it to be - it might have been the fact that I put it on on top of the peanut butter, but even the parts that were on my bare skin came off really quickly. Peanut butter and honey together actually tasted pretty nice.

That peanut butter was WAY worse than I expected it to be. I went over my hands three or four times and still had a film of peanut butter on my hands. I think I spent a good 10-15 minutes repeatedly licking the backs of my hands before I got to the best that I think it was going to be - which was still a fair amount of peanut butter residue. It tasted kinda nice with the honey at first, but it got old really really fast. The taste is still stuck in my mouth. Blech.

Well done on both the task and the report! I'll always encourage bargaining between pets, and it sounds like you did a good job with the rest of the task. Very good kitty!

Oops, forgot to follow this for a few days *blushes* I mean, wow that was a great nap *stretches*

Don't forget to check your task when you have the time!

WAMPup
04-16-2019, 04:00 PM
Tee hee. I also really liked the story from Soggy Bottom. I have only braved a similar experience once, but I wasn't out for as long as you were and I made it to my driveway before I exploded. Still sounds like a fun time though! I hope your stuffy kept you in good company through the experience.

Also, thanks for the head pats! ^_^

LittleOinkBoi
04-16-2019, 06:02 PM
Anytime! ^_^ I can’t resist a good head pat.

Make it a holiday! Pup sit training day! A big event to bring all your friends, family, and pets!

Pup sit training day. Now that sounds more like chore day than training. Pups can be stubborn sitters at times.

LittleOinkBoi
04-16-2019, 06:06 PM
Good guess^^

I think our piggy is very motivated so I think he can do it in one minute^^

1 minute and 4:30. Seems we have our extremes here. The 5 second rule applies to humans, but do piggies care as much....

Will update tomorrow after breakfast.

I think the piggy will need at least a little time to chew - I'm going for 4 minutes 30 seconds.

Babygirlpoopdiaper
04-16-2019, 09:51 PM
Is there a open spot

Lightze
04-16-2019, 11:49 PM
Pup if you see this.... SIT!

WAMPup
04-16-2019, 11:57 PM
Pup if you see this.... SIT!

It is 3 am. And I sits in bed. Thanks for reminding me!

NoWayOut
04-17-2019, 12:00 AM
Glad you liked my report puppy *blush*
And if you want another head pat, sit^^

I should be able to sit you every 30 minutes no problem, this is gonna be an intense training day:p

Also great Report Kitten, you must’ve looked soooo cute cleaning up your messy paws^^

I wonder if any of our pets got accessories like kitty ear to wear during their tasks :p

WAMPup
04-17-2019, 12:03 AM
^_^
Ok!

*sits again and looks up* Did I do the thing? Do I get the pats?

NoWayOut
04-17-2019, 12:10 AM
*pats your head*

Suuuch a good boy^^

You know really good boys would do?
They give a quick woof whenever they do a trick :D
Und sure you can do this right?

WAMPup
04-17-2019, 12:14 AM
!!! Oh gosh you are right!

*stands up, grabs a bag of chips, and then sits again* Woof!!

I hope none of the neighbors complain about me barking so late.

NoWayOut
04-17-2019, 12:17 AM
I’m sure they won’t mind a cute puppy barking^^
*cuddkes you*

When will you get up btw?

WAMPup
04-17-2019, 12:21 AM
Yay! Well I am going to go to sleep as soon as I can. Then I am going to get up in about 7-10 hours from then. That’s when I will go out and buy eggs. I have the day off so I will spend most of my time cleaning and checking in here. I have not decided on a time for the egg yet.

NoWayOut
04-17-2019, 12:24 AM
Awww that means I’ll be asleep for most of your training day :(

Sit and sleep well

WAMPup
04-17-2019, 12:27 AM
Will do!

*sits back up* Woof! *blushes*

Night!

Lightze
04-17-2019, 02:28 AM
Yay! Well I am going to go to sleep as soon as I can. Then I am going to get up in about 7-10 hours from then. That’s when I will go out and buy eggs. I have the day off so I will spend most of my time cleaning and checking in here. I have not decided on a time for the egg yet.

~takes notes of times~
~plots~

KittenLicks
04-17-2019, 02:43 AM
1 minute and 4:30. Seems we have our extremes here. The 5 second rule applies to humans, but do piggies care as much....

Will update tomorrow after breakfast.

Don't forget Lightze's bet of 1.25 seconds! And good luck, little piggy. (:

^_^
Ok!

*sits again and looks up* Did I do the thing? Do I get the pats?

*patpatpats the puppy!*

I'm glad your sit training day is going so well. ^_^ Keep at it and you'll be the best at sitting!

Is there a open spot

Sorry, we're still full. Please see the first post and wait until a spot opens.

Seen or made any progress on your task yet?

NoWayOut
04-17-2019, 03:07 AM
Speaking of, Sit puppy :p

LittleOinkBoi
04-17-2019, 04:30 AM
OINK WAMPup!
Think it's time a puppy shows us he can do tricks. Sit puppy, sit! Oh, and a good ole woof would be nice to hear when you do so.

I've just completed my task:

I took a big handful of cereal and spread it out on my kitchen counter. At first I thought this would be so simple, then my head started knocking the cereal all over the place. Pieces went on the floor, and into a far corner of the countertop. The floor pieces were easy to get at as piggies are used to finding their food on the ground oink. The pieces that went into the corner of the countertop were less easy to get as it was both a good reach,and my head had trouble reaching into the corner. I would say I spent a good 20 seconds alone trying to get to that corner. Anywho, in the end I felt like a full piggy who worked hard for his breakfast. OINK OINK OINK

oh, and for those wondering the total time was "drumroll" 3:45. WOW, that took longer than I thought it would take. Maybe I should've chewed faster.

KittenLicks
04-17-2019, 04:46 AM
OINK WAMPup!
Think it's time a puppy shows us he can do tricks. Sit puppy, sit! Oh, and a good ole woof would be nice to hear when you do so.

I took a big handful of cereal and spread it out on my kitchen counter. At first I thought this would be so simple, then my head started knocking the cereal all over the place. Pieces went on the floor, and into a far corner of the countertop. The floor pieces were easy to get at as piggies are used to finding their food on the ground oink. The pieces that went into the corner of the countertop were less easy to get as it was both a good reach,and my head had trouble reaching into the corner. I would say I spent a good 20 seconds alone trying to get to that corner. Anywho, in the end I felt like a full piggy who worked hard for his breakfast. OINK OINK OINK

oh, and for those wondering the total time was "drumroll" 3:45. WOW, that took longer than I thought it would take. Maybe I should've chewed faster.

Very good piggy! You sound like you did your best getting to all those bits of cereal, even if you were a bit of a clumsy pig to start. Well done!

Guesses:
WAMPup: 2 minutes
Lightze: 1.25 seconds
NoWayOut: 1 minute
FelineFrenzy: 4 minutes, 30 seconds

This means our closest guess was FelineFrenzy! Well done on knowing pig eating speeds so well! Bonus points for you. <3

NoWayOut
04-17-2019, 04:48 AM
OINK WAMPup!

Nice report piggy^^
You seem to embrace eating off the floor but you took a bit longer than I thought, maybe we need messier food next time to encourage our piggy^^

Fieldofbunnys
04-17-2019, 04:50 AM
Bunny wishes they joined this thread >u<

KittenLicks
04-17-2019, 04:53 AM
Bunny wishes they joined this thread >u<

Hi bunny! I'm sure we'd have loved to have you. ^^ Keep an eye on the thread and maybe there'll be an opening eventually!

Until then, people not participating are more than welcome to comment! Feel free to tell the pets how good they're doing, and I think the puppy will even let you pat his head.

NoWayOut
04-17-2019, 04:58 AM
Hi bunny! I'm sure we'd have loved to have you. ^^ Keep an eye on the thread and maybe there'll be an opening eventually!

Until then, people not participating are more than welcome to comment! Feel free to tell the pets how good they're doing, and I think the puppy will even let you pat his head.

Also don’t forget to pat and groom the lightze kitty, he’s super cute and will loooove getting your affection :p

Lightze
04-17-2019, 05:02 AM
OINK WAMPup!

Clearly you need more practice so my guess would be right!
But, good report!

Oh and to the puppy.... sit!

WAMPup
04-17-2019, 06:25 AM
Don't forget Lightze's bet of 1.25 seconds! And good luck, little piggy. (:

*patpatpats the puppy!*

I'm glad your sit training day is going so well. ^_^ Keep at it and you'll be the best at sitting!

^_^

Speaking of, Sit puppy :p

^_^ Ok! Woof!! Rarf! *sits*

OINK WAMPup!

*blush* Yay! ^_^ *stands then sits again* Woof!!

This is very true!

Oh and to the puppy.... sit!

^_^

*stands and sits* Ruff!!

^_^ this is fun! I’m going to go get some eggs now!

Lightze
04-17-2019, 06:37 AM
I think the puppy will even let you pat his head.

But only the puppy.
~flexes claws~

NoWayOut
04-17-2019, 06:41 AM
But only the puppy.
~flexes claws~

Don’t scare them away lightze!
Head pats are great, and although you’re grumpy right now I know you love belly rubs while subby :3

Oh and Puppy^^
Sit!

KittenLicks
04-17-2019, 06:47 AM
But only the puppy.
~flexes claws~
You might want to steer clear of the Lightze kitty, he's being a bit fussy right now. Give it a few weeks, I'm sure he'll get used to having his head patted eventually. ^_^

WAMPup
04-17-2019, 07:01 AM
I am home now, with eggs. I will put them away for now. Hee hee. But before I do that.

Woooof! *Sits*

Lightze
04-17-2019, 07:05 AM
You might want to steer clear of the Lightze kitty, he's being a bit fussy right now. Give it a few weeks, I'm sure he'll get used to having his head patted eventually. ^_^

Lies and slander!
Fake news!

LitDarkness
04-17-2019, 07:18 AM
*sneaks in and pats Lightze's head*

NoWayOut
04-17-2019, 07:23 AM

*gets the first aid kit*

Puppy, sit!

WAMPup
04-17-2019, 07:32 AM
^_^

So much attention today! *Sits* Woof! Woof!

KittenLicks
04-17-2019, 07:36 AM
Lies and slander!
Fake news!

Don't you mean fake mews? ^^

^_^

So much attention today! *Sits* Woof! Woof!

Puppy is so happy about the attention, it's quite adorable.

Lightze
04-17-2019, 07:41 AM

!!!!!!!! ~hisssses and swipes at~

NoWayOut
04-17-2019, 07:49 AM

Nooo don’t hurt them they pet us!

*starts wrapping lightze in bandages*

I’m sure puppy loves the attention but he’s sooo cute, he deserves it :p

FelineFrenzy
04-17-2019, 07:54 AM
I’m sure puppy loves the attention but he’s sooo cute, he deserves it :p

Yep, no ulterior motive for training every 30 minutes!

Puppy, sit!

WAMPup
04-17-2019, 07:57 AM
Yep, no ulterior motive for training every 30 minutes!

Puppy, sit!

Woof woof! *crunch*

NoWayOut
04-17-2019, 08:01 AM

Woof woof! *crunch*

:o
The puppy crunched!

Sit :p

KittenLicks
04-17-2019, 08:05 AM
And Feline manages to get the egg as well. ^^ Something about cats being lucky, I guess!

Woof woof! *crunch*
Good puppy! You did such a good job with all that sitting. <3

WAMPup
04-17-2019, 08:09 AM
And Feline manages to get the egg as well. ^^ Something about cats being lucky, I guess!

Good puppy! You did such a good job with all that sitting. <3

I hope it’s ok that I used more eggs than you said. Because
:o
The puppy crunched!

Sit :p

*squish crunch* ^_^ woof woof!

NoWayOut
04-17-2019, 08:11 AM
=o
Puppies love omelet :p
Especially the messy pups^^

And I got to crunch an egg yay^^

FelineFrenzy
04-17-2019, 08:13 AM

I mean, I did need some kind of revenge after the peanut butter incident yesterday. I'm calling it good karma.

LittleOinkBoi
04-17-2019, 08:14 AM
Nice report piggy^^
You seem to embrace eating off the floor but you took a bit longer than I thought, maybe we need messier food next time to encourage our piggy^^

“Blushes” you know just what motivates this piggy. Oink

With all those reindeer games, one would imagine you would’ve had a more accurate guess.

I am home now, with eggs. I will put them away for now. Hee hee. But before I do that.

Woooof! *Sits*

Sit puppy! Hope there’s an egg

NoWayOut
04-17-2019, 08:16 AM
I mean, I did need some kind of revenge after the peanut butter incident yesterday. I'm calling it good karma.

Speaking of karma kitty...
I will not forget who cane up with “Stinker” ;)
Especially since it’s the only nickname
*sharpens hooves*

WAMPup
04-17-2019, 08:16 AM
*squish* Woof! Sorry, no egg this time.

Also, Saggy Bottom. I came up with one. Maybe Saggy Bottom didn’t see it?

FelineFrenzy
04-17-2019, 08:19 AM
Speaking of karma kitty...
I will not forget who cane up with “Stinker” ;)
Especially since it’s the only nickname
*sharpens hooves*

Hey! It was the obvious joke! It's not my fault everyone else decided to take the name and run with it!

stinker

WAMPup
04-17-2019, 08:21 AM

^_^ I hoped it might motivate you. Hee hee. We pups know all about how evil peanut butter can be, especially the messy pups.

KittenLicks
04-17-2019, 08:33 AM
I notice a few rivalries starting up. Excellent~ Play nice, pets. I'll have to give you a way to expend that extra energy on Friday. ^_^

By my count, every pet except Jamin has now completed their task. Good job, everyone! I'll poke Jamin in PM, and see if I can lure them back here. Seems they haven't been online for a day or so.

NoWayOut
04-17-2019, 08:39 AM
Hey! It was the obvious joke! It's not my fault everyone else decided to take the name and run with it!

stinker

Well well well...
I guess a certain feline won’t get honey again next time...
But Swiss cheese cause then you’ll know what stinker really means^^
Especially since it’s the only nickname ^^

And before I forget, sit puppy^^

WAMPup
04-17-2019, 08:43 AM
I’m all clean now, but yes! *sits* Woof!! Thanks saggy bottom.

FelineFrenzy
04-17-2019, 08:44 AM
^_^ I hoped it might motivate you. Hee hee. We pups know all about how evil peanut butter can be, especially the messy pups.

That's okay, I think we're even now. It feels good to be back on even terms with all of the other pets.

WAMPup
04-17-2019, 08:50 AM
That's okay, I think we're even now. It feels good to be back on even terms with all of the other pets.

One could even say I was trying to...egg...you on. ^_^ badum tss!

LitDarkness
04-17-2019, 09:11 AM

*looks at bleeding paw*

Bad kitty!

NoWayOut
04-17-2019, 09:27 AM

Absolutely, it’s a fantastic feeling *hugs the kitten really tight* ;p

Puppy, sit^^
I love this

Lightze
04-17-2019, 09:45 AM
*looks at bleeding paw*

Bad kitty!

Whoops =0_0=
Uhm... Id disinfect that if I were you!

WAMPup
04-17-2019, 09:50 AM
Absolutely, it’s a fantastic feeling *hugs the kitten really tight* ;p

Puppy, sit^^
I love this

0.0 Yes!

*sits* Woof!

Lightze
04-17-2019, 01:31 PM
I notice a few rivalries starting up.

You heard KL!
Pet battles!

WAMPup
04-17-2019, 02:31 PM
You heard KL!
Pet battles!

Is that a battle to see who can give the best pets? Because if so I want in. Can i be a judge? ^_^

NoWayOut
04-18-2019, 01:29 AM
You heard KL!
Pet battles!

Battlecats, Season two!
Starring:
Lightze as Razorkitten, with his devastating bleeding claw attack

VS

Felinefrenzy as Kitluck, who brings a strong connection to Fortuna and the disastrous “lucky punch” to the ring.

Who will win?
Will Razorkitty push Kitluck off the edge or will Fortuna bring a surprising turn?
Get you tickets now!
Only one bag of catnip each!

Is that a battle to see who can give the best pets? Because if so I want in. Can i be a judge? ^_^

Sit^^

LittleOinkBoi
04-18-2019, 03:47 AM

Peanut butter is not evil, this piggy loves it! Maybe you're just using it wrong. Puppies aren't always the most adept. Hence why they need training.

Well well well...
I guess a certain feline won’t get honey again next time...
But Swiss cheese cause then you’ll know what stinker really means^^
Especially since it’s the only nickname ^^

And before I forget, sit puppy^^

Now I'm sure we can think of stinkier things than swiss cheese. Maybe anchovies. After all, felines do like fish.

One could even say I was trying to...egg...you on. ^_^ badum tss!

Horrible pun, I think a puppy needs to punished for such a horrible pun.

KittenLicks
04-18-2019, 04:32 AM
I'll give Jamin until tonight (another 5-6 hours or so) then open up the spot before I give the results of the tasks.

Just think, we might lose our kitty majority! Maybe we'll even get another puppy!

Now I'm sure we can think of stinkier things than swiss cheese.
You mean like our resident reindeer?

NoWayOut
04-18-2019, 04:37 AM

But but but... *blushes*

I’m not stinky!
I mean we got a piggy even! >.<

Maybe we can get a second reindeer or even a skunk!

Fieldofbunnys
04-18-2019, 04:41 AM
I'll give Jamin until tonight (another 5-6 hours or so) then open up the spot before I give the results of the tasks.

Just think, we might lose our kitty majority! Maybe we'll even get another puppy!

Eeeeee, Bunny wants his spot >u<

(I am of course saying his to refer to myself xD)

humiliationwhore95
04-18-2019, 04:56 AM
I also want jamins spot!!

LitDarkness
04-18-2019, 05:10 AM
You might have to have a competition to determine who gets the spot.

humiliationwhore95
04-18-2019, 05:13 AM

I like this idea!

KittenLicks
04-18-2019, 05:16 AM

I did consider a competition, but I never liked competitions like that. It'd feel too much like I'm testing people, so that only the person that is the best at whatever the contest is can join.

Kinky contests can be fun, but I worry feelings will get hurt if I do one for something like this.

So unless anyone has any better idea, the current "competition" is "whoever posts first after I say the spot is open", I guess.

LitDarkness
04-18-2019, 05:16 AM
If it happens, I will be watching.

(Maybe one day, I can force the dancing king into this thread. I would love to make him battle if it happens but, he is busy. (I probably didn't help...)

LitDarkness
04-18-2019, 05:18 AM
I did consider a competition, but I never liked competitions like that. It'd feel too much like I'm testing people, so that only the person that is the best at whatever the contest is can join.

Kinky contests can be fun, but I worry feelings will get hurt if I do one for something like this.

So unless anyone has any better idea, the current "competition" is "whoever posts first after I say the spot is open", I guess.

That works. You and I posted at the same time so didn't see it.

I assumed that is how it was anyway. You might get a race though. Everyone watching this thread eager to participate.

NoWayOut
04-18-2019, 05:27 AM

I’d give a time window of one hour after you say it’s open and then roll a dive/ flip a coin between all that applied.

LitDarkness
04-18-2019, 05:33 AM
I’d give a time window of one hour after you say it’s open and then roll a dive/ flip a coin between all that applied.

If she does this make sure to state so as some lurkers may want to apply.

Maybe random.org if more than 6.

KittenLicks
04-18-2019, 05:50 AM

That seems fair, though if I do that I'll probably ask people to pm me, so I don't clutter the thread with applications.

humiliationwhore95
04-18-2019, 06:00 AM
That seems fair, though if I do that I'll probably ask people to pm me, so I don't clutter the thread with applications.

Ultimately it's your decision how you decide to pick your new pet.. but wouldn't a challenge/competition actually be more fair than rolling a dice? Or even the original plan to simply go with whoever responds quickest after you post.

Just an opinion and like I say it's ultimately you who gets to decide as it's your thread after all! I'm just so desperate to be one of your pets !

Lightze
04-18-2019, 07:15 AM

Clearly I should just get to decide! =^-^=

LitDarkness
04-18-2019, 07:18 AM
Clearly I should just get to decide! =^-^=

Maybe we should train you in something besides optimism.

Lightze
04-18-2019, 07:32 AM

But it's one of my best qualities!
That and my wit, my sense of humour and my modesty. ~nods~

NoWayOut
04-18-2019, 07:42 AM

Optimism is by far the most important thing though^^
And it’s more fun running against a wall smiling :p

But it's one of my best qualities!
That and my wit, my sense of humour and my modesty. ~nods~

True true^^
But how about we actually give you a lesson in modesty, naughty kitty? :p
(And yes I’m actually dumb enough to start this, I’m a reindeer I don’t care about consequences^^)

Lightze
04-18-2019, 07:57 AM
Optimism is by far the most important thing though^^
And it’s more fun running against a wall smiling :p

True true^^
But how about we actually give you a lesson in modesty, naughty kitty? :p
(And yes I’m actually dumb enough to start this, I’m a reindeer I don’t care about consequences^^)

Ohhhh I see how it is! A PM war huh? You know traditionally this has not ended well for you!
Oh deer, oh deer, oh deer!
Nyah!

NoWayOut
04-18-2019, 08:04 AM
Ohhhh I see how it is! A PM war huh? You know traditionally this has not ended well for you!
Oh deer, oh deer, oh deer!

I’m missing a nyah there^^
And I know very well how it ended, we both usually shift our focus on to another target sooner or later
Besides, you said you where modest so where’s the problem :3

Also meow whenever you are called cute, cute kitty ^^

Lightze
04-18-2019, 08:08 AM
I’m missing a nyah there^^
And I know very well how it ended, we both usually shift our focus on to another target sooner or later
Besides, you said you where modest so where’s the problem :3

Also meow whenever you are called cute, cute kitty ^^
~grummbles~ meow! Nyah! =>-<=

WAMPup
04-18-2019, 08:09 AM
Sit^^

It isn't Wednesday anymore, but who says I need a specific day to train? ^_^

*Sits* Woof!

I see Lightze is over there in the corner being a cute. *waves*

Lightze
04-18-2019, 08:10 AM
It isn't Wednesday anymore, but who says I need a specific day to train? ^_^

*Sits* Woof!

I see Lightze is over there in the corner being a cute. *waves*

Someone is gonna pay for this! Meow! Nyah!

WAMPup
04-18-2019, 08:12 AM

With you being so cute, I don't know if I can take that threat seriously. :p

NoWayOut
04-18-2019, 08:14 AM

Awwww cute little kitty is being grumpy^^

I’m sureeee wearing his cat ears will calm this cutie down^^
Also cats like to chase stuff, wiggle your bum and chase after reflections for 5 minutes, on all fours^^

LittleOinkBoi
04-18-2019, 10:57 AM
But but but... *blushes*

I’m not stinky!
I mean we got a piggy even! >.<

Maybe we can get a second reindeer or even a skunk!

H-hey! I don’t smell, much... certainly smell better than you I bet.

humiliationwhore95
04-18-2019, 11:36 AM

Soo if jadins out (it's been 7 hours) can I be in? Pretty please KittenLicks?

KittenLicks
04-18-2019, 12:07 PM
Soo if jadins out (it's been 7 hours) can I be in? Pretty please KittenLicks?

Gosh, I haven't made the post yet. Don't worry, I'm not going to add someone in without telling anyone, calm down.

~

Jamin has been thrown in the pound, for inactivity. Poor kitty.

If you're interested in being in this program, pm me within the next hour. I'll choose a person at random, and then you can apply in the thread. Your pm does not need the application form, but it must contain at least one cute animal gif for it to be valid.

~

For those pets currently in the program, I've got a bonus task for you! With the exclusion of Jamin, we now have an odd number of pets, which means we can have a fair vote! Each pet gets one vote, reply in this thread with your answer:

S̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶N̶o̶W̶a̶y̶O̶u̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶c̶o̶l̶l̶a̶r̶ ̶t̶a̶g̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶'̶S̶t̶i̶n̶k̶e̶r̶'̶?̶ Vote cancelled.

LitDarkness
04-18-2019, 12:18 PM
https://giphy.com/gifs/funny-animal-ovt5W1f1EuYyA

A stampeed is coming.

Lightze
04-18-2019, 12:20 PM
Should NoWayOut's collar tag be changed to 'Stinker'?

Yes!
Nyah!
Also meow, meow, meow, nyah!

LitDarkness
04-18-2019, 12:21 PM
Yes!
Nyah!
Also meow, meow, meow, nyah!

So your vote is a no?

NoWayOut
04-18-2019, 12:25 PM
S̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶N̶o̶W̶a̶y̶O̶u̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶c̶o̶l̶l̶a̶r̶ ̶t̶a̶g̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶'̶S̶t̶i̶n̶k̶e̶r̶'̶?̶ Vote cancelled.

Vote got cancelled

KittenLicks
04-18-2019, 12:27 PM
I vote no, cause that one would actually hurt and I’m unsure how I’d do it.

If you vote no, I’ll support you, if you vote yes, well you vote yes.

I am, of course, talking about the little nametag on the collar in your signature, cute reindeer. ^_^

NoWayOut
04-18-2019, 12:29 PM
I am, of course, talking about the little nametag on the collar in your signature, cute reindeer. ^_^

I’m fully aware of that.

KittenLicks
04-18-2019, 12:33 PM
I’m fully aware of that.

Just checking, seeing as you said you weren't sure how you'd do it!

I'll give you the option to veto the vote, then. It's all meant in fun, and it's no fun if it's hurting you, or going to.

KittenLicks
04-18-2019, 01:16 PM
We've come to the end of our first set of tasks! Well done to all of our active pets, you all did a great job. <3 You can all give yourself a little pat on the head in congratulations.

Everyone did better than expected, but one pet even managed to progress to the second collar on their very first set of tasks, and a couple others are one point off.

Congratulations to:

https://i.imgur.com/KTrZmTd.png
Awarded for his kitty cleaning technique, puppy-training, nicknaming, and sheer feline luck.

Please express your applause through animal noises of your choice.

~

In other news, the dice have found favor with Fieldofbunnys (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=143031). Congrats! Feel free to post your application in here, when you can. Big welcome to our new bunny!

Lightze
04-18-2019, 01:20 PM
We've come to the end of our first set of tasks! Well done to all of our active pets, you all did a great job. <3 You can all give yourself a little pat on the head in congratulations.

Everyone did better than expected, but one pet even managed to progress to the second collar on their very first set of tasks, and a couple others are one point off.

Congratulations to:

Awarded for her kitty cleaning technique, puppy-training, nicknaming, and sheer feline luck.

~

In other news, the dice have found favor with Fieldofbunnys (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=143031). Congrats! Feel free to post your application in here, when you can. Big welcome to our new bunny!

Meowmewmewmeownyah!
Well done!

NoWayOut
04-18-2019, 01:44 PM

Congratulations to:

Awarded for her kitty cleaning technique, puppy-training, nicknaming, and sheer feline luck.

~

Wow nice collar kitty, well done

Clip clop clip clop clipclop

Can’t wait to see how a bunny will do right before eastern^^

Also:
*headpats the puppy, the piggy, the frenzy kitty and the cute lightze kitty*
We all did well :D

LitDarkness
04-18-2019, 01:57 PM
The question is will the bunny survive?

I think he is the only bunny.

NoWayOut
04-18-2019, 02:03 PM
I’m the only reindeer too^^
And I’m doing a pretty good job so far:p

Besides who’d hurt a bunny...
Excuse me I think my red whine sauce/ dressing is boiling ^^

Fieldofbunnys
04-18-2019, 02:08 PM

O,,,O
Yes!
Bunny did it! ^u^

Here is Bunny's application! ^^

What animal do you pet play as?
BUNNIES!
Ummm, and sometimes dogs... >u<
Good Bunny, Good Boy ^u^
They are in my signature, I promise :3
Categories: Choose two to four out of this list of eight.
Pet, Pain, Denial, and Humiliation! >u<
Is there anything you can't do currently? Eg. Being on denial due to another dare.
Bunny has several PM dares, and some of them control my denial. Plus, Bunny has an edging buddy. However, Bunny is willing to let you change/remove any of my PM dares >u<
Sign this form with as many animal noises as you feel like: *Squeals* REEEEEEE o,,,,o

WAMPup
04-18-2019, 02:51 PM
Congrats FelineFrenzy! It looks so good on you!

Also welcome BUNNY!!!!! We have to go hopping around! You are doing me an excite!

And thank you for the pats Nowa! ^_^

Fieldofbunnys
04-18-2019, 02:53 PM
Also welcome BUNNY!!!!! We have to go hopping around! You are doing me an excite!

Thank you! Now Bunny feels welcome! ^u^
Bunny is very anxious to get his new collar >u<

LittleOinkBoi
04-18-2019, 03:01 PM

Congratulations to:

~

Congrats you little feline you! Don't let this little victory go to your head though :P

O,,,O
Yes!
Bunny did it! ^u^

BUNNIES!
Good Bunny, Good Boy ^u^
Bunny has several PM dares, and some of them control my denial. Plus, Bunny has an edging buddy. However, Bunny is willing to let you change/remove any of my PM dares >u<
Sign this form with as many animal noises as you feel like: *Squeals* REEEEEEE o,,,,o

oooh, a bunny! How exciting, oink

FelineFrenzy
04-18-2019, 03:09 PM
Thank you for the congratulations everyone! Here's to hoping that my feline luck can stick around a little longer.

Speaking of luck, welcome to the group, bunny!

Amihereforwhat
04-18-2019, 03:23 PM
Dang it. The opening has to be while I was at school

I wanted to join as a puppy

KittenLicks
04-18-2019, 03:24 PM
O,,,O
Yes!
Bunny did it! ^u^

BUNNIES!
Good Bunny, Good Boy ^u^

Good bunny! Play nice with the other pets!

https://i.imgur.com/mglaA7H.png

Fieldofbunnys
04-18-2019, 03:42 PM
Good bunny! Play nice with the other pets!

Yay! Thank you so much! ^U^
Bunny is so happy!

Lightze
04-18-2019, 11:00 PM
Yay! Thank you so much! ^U^
Bunny is so happy!

Meow.... a bunny.... ~flattens to the ground and begins to creep up on it~ nyah...

NoWayOut
04-18-2019, 11:09 PM
Meow.... a bunny.... ~flattens to the ground and begins to creep up on it~ nyah...

CUUUTEEEE

A kitty and a bunny wanting to play!

*jumps on lightze*
*hugs*

Bunny!!!!
The cute kitten wants to play ^^

Lightze
04-18-2019, 11:17 PM
CUUUTEEEE

A kitty and a bunny wanting to play!

*jumps on lightze*
*hugs*

Bunny!!!!
The cute kitten wants to play ^^

Meow! Meow! Lemme go antlerface! That bunny needs hunting! Nyah!

NoWayOut
04-18-2019, 11:46 PM
Meow! Meow! Lemme go antlerface! That bunny needs hunting! Nyah!

And a kitty needs cleaning^^

*licks your head*
You’re soooo cute while struggling little lightze^^

I think you should wear your kitty ears while doing kitty tasks all the time :p

If you look like a cute little fuzzball I’m certain the bunny would love to play tag with you, and chase you ;)

Lightze
04-19-2019, 01:28 AM
And a kitty needs cleaning^^

*licks your head*
You’re soooo cute while struggling little lightze^^

I think you should wear your kitty ears while doing kitty tasks all the time :p

If you look like a cute little fuzzball I’m certain the bunny would love to play tag with you, and chase you ;)

!!!!! Ick! Ew! Wet! Meow! Nyah!
Reindeer!!

NoWayOut
04-19-2019, 03:17 AM
!!!!! Ick! Ew! Wet! Meow! Nyah!
Reindeer!!

*lick*
*lick*
Sooo cuuuuute^^

Lightze
04-19-2019, 03:51 AM
*lick*
*lick*
Sooo cuuuuute^^
Meowwww!
Ewewew!
All.
My.
Hate.
Nyah!

NoWayOut
04-19-2019, 04:29 AM
Ah ah kitty no complaining about getting clean, wouldn’t want you to stink ;)
Here, have ten spanks :p

Pats lightzes head*
You’re all cute when you’re sooo subby you know that?

Fieldofbunnys
04-19-2019, 04:30 AM
What's all the commotion? ^u^

KittenLicks
04-19-2019, 04:37 AM
Here, pets~! It's time for your second set of tasks! Is everyone excited?

~

FelineFrenzy
Task: This time we'll be practicing your meowing. Meowing is a very important skill for any kitty. To practice this, you'll be meowing along with the words of a song. You don't have to meow especially loud, if privacy is an issue, but you must be sitting like a kitty while you do it: Kneeling with your hands on the ground in front of you (I recommend doing this on a bed or pillow!)

All pets: The first three songs recommended by other pets will be the ones our kitty has to meow along to. Bonus points to anyone that recommends a song.

Lightze vs NoWayOut
Task: Seeing as you two lovely pets seem so eager to scuffle, this task is for both of you! You will both need a ball of some kind, though a balled up pair of socks works. You will be timing how long you can balance this ball on the bridge (https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/urdbmedia/ce463f88-d52d-4415-a495-c154d1abebc5_2.5_silicon_nose_balance_sm.mov_3_lg. jpg)of your nose (http://www.hybrid-dogs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/boxer-balance-tennis-ball-on-nose1.jpg). To make this a little harder, you'll be standing on one leg while you do it, with your hands in the 'begging' position. You may practice as much as you like, but you only get one try after starting the timer. The loser of this task will receive extra training, of the condescending type.

All pets: Place your bets here! Bonus points for the pet that can predict whether the cat or reindeer will win in this task.

LittleOinkBoi
Type: Strict
Task: Until Tuesday, you may not disagree with any pet in this thread, or respond in the negative to any question. If someone says that you are a stinky pig, you will reply that yes, absolutely you are, thank you very much for pointing it out.

Any mistakes during this task will mean a punishment on Tuesday. Good luck!

All pets: Any pet may have the piggy refer to them by a title of their choice for the duration of this task. If you want to be called "Lord Catsnip the Third" now is your chance! Bonus points to pets that get themselves a title, or use these rules to embarrass our piggy.

WAMPup
Type: Condescension
Task: You liked 'sit', so let's teach you another puppy trick: Beg!

At any point before Tuesday, pets may choose something to have you beg for. You may not have/do that thing for up to 12 hours after reading it, without first politely asking here and receiving permission.

All pets: Bonus points for pets that help teach our puppy to beg.

Fieldofbunnys
Type: Pain/Denial
Task: How about a welcome spanking for our bunny? Before your next orgasm, you must complete 100 spanks to each cheek, using an implement of your choice. They can be spread out however you choose, but they must all be done eventually.

All pets: Each pet can add or subtract up to 20 spanks from that total, once per pet. I'm sure everyone is eager to welcome you!

~

Have fun, everyone, and as always, tell me if there's something you can't do. :)

What's all the commotion? ^u^

Those two are locked in a fierce pm war, if I had to guess. Might want to run, little bun, before your pm dares become a target. :p

Fieldofbunnys
04-19-2019, 04:51 AM
Here, pets~! It's time for your second set of tasks! Is everyone excited?
Yes :p

Fieldofbunnys
Type: Pain/Denial
Task: How about a welcome spanking for our bunny? Before your next orgasm, you must complete 100 spanks to each cheek, using an implement of your choice. They can be spread out however you choose, but they must all be done eventually.

All pets: Each pet can add or subtract up to 20 spanks from that total, once per pet. I'm sure everyone is eager to welcome you!
Hehehe, Bunny feels very welcome! Thank you for the welcome spanking, which Bunny will promptly carry out! ^u^

Those two are locked in a fierce pm war, if I had to guess. Might want to run, little bun, before your pm dares become a target. :p
Oh noes! Bunny sure hopes nobody sends him PM dares! 0u0
Bunny doesn't run, and instead embraces those who send him PM dares with a big bunny hug ^u^

NoWayOut
04-19-2019, 04:53 AM
Wow, so many fun new tasks!
:O
This is gonna be great^^
*flexes nose* the kitty stands no chance^^

And for the other Kitty...
What does the Kitty say :p (https://youtu.be/jofNR_WkoCE)

WAMPup
04-19-2019, 05:42 AM
Songs? Songs? So many ways a musical pup could be extra mean. Why don’t you meow to a classic piece, O Mio Babino Caro.

I predict that Nowa will win. Why? No reason in particular. I just think it would be more entertaining to watch Lightze squirm. So cute.

I will subtract 20 spankings from the bunny. Welcome!!

—I should really get a pm dare list going at some point—

NoWayOut
04-19-2019, 05:53 AM
Songs? Songs? So many ways a musical pup could be extra mean. Why don’t you meow to a classic piece, O Mio Babino Caro.

I predict that Nowa will win. Why? No reason in particular. I just think it would be more entertaining to watch Lightze squirm. So cute.

You voted for me :0
Thankies!
In return I’ll give you something easy to beg for, you may not change you clothes without permission^^
I’ve never seen a dog do that so neither can you :p

And bunny...
I’m not sure if to add to your spanks yet, let’s see what you do first^^

WAMPup
04-19-2019, 05:58 AM
You voted for me :0
Thankies!
In return I’ll give you something easy to beg for, you may not change you clothes without permission^^
I’ve never seen a dog do that so neither can you :p

And bunny...

Oh my! I haven’t put any on yet. ^_^

Fieldofbunnys
04-19-2019, 06:40 AM

Thank you for the subtraction! ^u^
Bunny would love to help you out with your PM dare list :3

And bunny...
Hehehe, Bunny thinks you are going to win. Those nose flexes were very impressive :p

Lightze
04-19-2019, 07:06 AM

Hm hm hm....
So now the puppy is gonna have to beg to pee! Isn't that fun? Nyah!

Lightze
04-19-2019, 07:08 AM

Hehehe, Bunny thinks you are going to win. Those nose flexes were very impressive :p

Have +20 spanks bun bun! Nyah!

NoWayOut
04-19-2019, 07:25 AM
Have +20 spanks bun bun! Nyah!

Have - 20 spanks bun bun^^

See I’m helping you unlike a certain cute kitty

Lightze
04-19-2019, 07:28 AM
Have - 20 spanks bun bun^^

See I’m helping you unlike a certain cute kitty

I'm helping with the training! Meow!
You're a bad influence! Nyah!

Fieldofbunnys
04-19-2019, 07:39 AM
I'm helping with the training! Meow!
You're a bad influence! Nyah!

Bunny is grateful never the less xD

WAMPup
04-19-2019, 07:55 AM
Hm hm hm....
So now the puppy is gonna have to beg to pee! Isn't that fun? Nyah!

>.< Thank you!

*Gives the puppy eyes.* May I go to the bathroom and pee, please?

And may I please change into new clothes? *Whimper*

NoWayOut
04-19-2019, 07:55 AM
Bunny is grateful never the less xD

You could thank the cute kitty with pm dares *hint* *hint*
#badinfluencepony

And puppy...
You may change you clothes after carrying each piece of clothing from one room to another, on all fours like a good boy...
Oh and the clothes are in your mouth of course^^

About the peeing...
I’m not convinced you really need to :p

WAMPup
04-19-2019, 07:57 AM

That would be awesome! But I don't currently have any. v.v

Thank you Nowa! ^_^