PDA

View Full Version : 25/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

skor
04-07-2019, 10:56 AM
25/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

Who am I?
I am a 23 year old slave without guidance in life. Mostly done offline play for the last couple of years but am now looking online as a good master/mistress is hard to find.

I am overweight but hoping to fix that so would be great if that is something you like. I am 177cm tall. My penis is nothing to write home about but does work is not sup

I work full time which takes a big chunk out of my day. My commute is about 5 hours door to door in total every day. So please take this in consideration. Of course this time can be utilized to serve for a dom that wants that.

I have many interests but they are not relevant in my slavery, unless you feel so. Then you can just ask. And I am an open book so ask any question except for giving out personal information that might compromise me. My identity will not be any of your business for security reasons.

I have some toys and I am definitely up for grabbing some more. I have bondage gear, dog hood, collar, dildo, some female clothes.

How do I define slave?
I did call myself a slave and not a sub. I would say that someone with a slave mindset is there to serve. Excitement comes from not getting what you want. To serve. I have some scenarios i dream about but that should not be what a relationship is about. A slave is what master wants it to be. I want to be yours, completely.

I know that is not really possible but the dream of it is there and I want to get as close as I can.

What am I looking for?
I am looking for someone that understands that I live a busy life and need to meet up with friends but is controlling. When I say controlling i mean in a total power exchange way. I realized through the years that it’s more of a fantasy then something that is doable at least in the short term and online.

You can be any gender but as I’m straight a female might get preferred treatment but there is an extra humiliation in submitting to a man. Age is not of relevance but you need to be a good master. Especially if you are going to control more of my life. I hate when things are totally undoable and can’t be discussed. I do want to be moved out of my comfort zone though.

You might even have an idea of what you want me to transform into? I am very flexible in what to expect as I see my role as a slave. As i noted before that does mean setting some ground rules and as we know and the submissive often has the most power in if anything proceeds at all. But I do not want to make suggestions. If you never use my likes I would be dissapointed but it would not be a dealbreaker. So if you are looking for something write me and let’s see if we can figure something out.

Ideally we would have a slave contract which I sign with my slave name you choose. This does excite me greatly because though it’s not legally binding I will take it seriously and it will be the law to me.

My likes
Humiliation is one of my main kinks. Would love if this is incorporated. Degradation can be incorporated for this or feminization.

TPE which means that you can control most thing hidden straight away. Bathroom use, food, underwear. The list could go on forever.

Bondage is something i rarely do on my own but there is something so exquisite about being helpless for someone else pleasure.

Submission is what drives me. This ties into the humiliation and TPE. I get excited by the submission itself and not having any control. Knowing my pleasure comes not from my acts but by how my master appreciated it.

My great dislikes
I won’t list my dislikes as they are very un-important but there are some things that are hard for me to do because it’s not my thing. This doesn't mean they can’t be even regular occurrences but if these are your only kinks we probably aren’t going to work out.

Pain that is great. This could probably be worked on but I am not one to enjoy especially some types of pain. Nipples and ball torture are not in anyway something i enjoy.

Denial which kinda is the point of denial isn’t it? Of course it excites me and I would gladly do chastity. But i loathe the denial and it greatly reduces my willingness to serve in the long term. If forced orgasms is something you like then that might be a better option.

How to contact me
Write here, kik me at skorsmith or email at [email protected].
I am willing to use any form of contact later so just tell me how you want to communicate.

Limits
Face, Social suicide, much permanent, family, most illegal.

If there is anything you are wondering just ask!

Hopefully yours