PDA

View Full Version : 21/male/dom seeks 18-30/female/sub in any place (long term)

Rlee
04-06-2019, 07:45 PM
21/male/dom seeks 18-30/female/sub in any place (long term)

Hi there!

My name is Lee. I'm about 20 years old, and I'm looking for a long term female sub.
I have done this before, and although I have many likes, there are two things (that often don't come together, and I don't expect them to) that I am mostly into:

The first one is a more caring type of dom/sub relationship, in which I am a good mixture of caring and mean;
The other is an even more dominant type, involving a lot of degradation and not a lot of caring (unless things like sub drop happen (AKA feeling bad after a lot of sub/domming), in which case I know how to handle it for the most part);

In both cases, I like it when rules and general control are involved; I do expect you to have a life and a schedule outside of this, and I'm mindful of that, but I do like to adapt to that and still maintain a lot of control (in fact, adapting is a great way to keep things fun by tailoring the experience according to the sub!)

Some of my other likes include light pain, light punishments, pictures, and controlled touching (basically me telling you how to do it!)

Finally, I really should mention something that I am absolutely not looking for: That is someone who will not say anything other than things like "yes sir" or just do what I say. Ideally, I'd like someone who can hold a conversation, but if I don't at least know what's happening/how you're feeling, it gets very boring very fast!

So, if you think you fit into one of the two things I mentioned (and not necessarily both, by any means), and if my other likes piqued your interest, please send me a PM, or Kik me. My username over there is rleeeee (5 e's).

I'll be expecting you,
Lee

Rlee
04-20-2019, 03:22 PM
I have something to add: What I'm looking for doesn't require experience!
I'll welcome a new, first time sub just as well as one who's been doing it for ages!

If you're interested, but feeling shy, at least come say hi. I don't bite!
Or do I? ;)