PDA

View Full Version : 26/male/master seeks 21+/female/slave in any place (chat slave)

HornedRimedGlasses
04-06-2019, 04:53 PM
26/male/master seeks 21+/female/slave in any place (chat slave)

I hope by reading this, you are looking to have fun and feel good doing it, cuz that's my intention. ;)

>>If u wish to apply or are interested in trying out, please feel free to message or kik me directly<<

A little About Myself(Vanilla):
I am a 26yo Blerd (Black Nerd) I'm currently working at a local hospital as transport, long hours but I try to stay in touch. I'm a writer and reader, I like to think I have a way with words. I've been on the site for 4 years. I've had some success but not anything long lasting. I'm hoping to change that.

About Myself(Master):
I can be a bit of a dual soul, like Jekyll and Hyde, and my switch can be flipped off the tiniest of things. Nothing too bad, that's for you to judge. At one moment, I'm a tease, toying with you and embarrassing you. sometimes I make you put in the effort. Other times, I can be wild and lustful. Like a beast in heat, pouncing at the slightest misstep. Then, I'm back to being sweet and forgiving, giving rewards and compliments, seeing to your enjoyment. Then, flip once more, I'm strict and harsh, doling out your punishment for the smallest of transgressions. I'm affectionate. I'm degrading. I'm sensual. I'm flesh-hungry. I try my best to tailor the percentage to my slave/sub to get the best experience.

What I Seek:
*Honestly, I'm hoping for a Dirty slut who wishes to serve and please me, but that's just my selfish little desire. I will respect your limits and everything but to be brutally honest, I want to train my slave to by my perfect personal pleasure doll.* ;) (see my post My Selfish Desire (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76610) here for more.) Truly, I am a young master looking for a young darling that I may take on and train to be the perfect sub/slave. I will issue tasks, enforce the rules, and command u almost daily and punish failures. I would like to try more control over a slaves life. However, the main aspect I wish for is the pleasure of both Master and Slave. I'm looking for a mainly sexual, intense pleasure relationship with my slave but if all things go well and we get closer. Who knows. I'm a Chat based master, meaning roleplays, sexting, and detailed reports on tasks given. Kik is very appreciated. (Ventura13) :sado::sado:

You(Slave/Sub):
Now. As my slave/sub, first and foremost i expect you to be Loyal, Honest, & Open Minded. I'd like that we share many likes and dislikes. I've got a few rules but I will reveal them only if you are interested. I also expect obedience and all the free time you can spare. I fully understand life goes on outside but whatever free time you can spare. I will give it my all so I hope you do as well.

Finally, as i said above. If u are interested and wish to apply, please message me or kik me directly.
Messages should have:
Name(real or a chosen slave name)
Dislikes
Fav Task or Experience
Fantasy or Kink you most want to try

LIKES: Light to moderate pain, slight torture, binding, orgasm control/denial, humiliation, degrading, spanking, wedgies, anal, hair pulling, body writing, petplay, teasing, etc.
DISLIKES: Anything too extreme, not being pleased, being ignored, waiting, being the only one enjoying it, other things to be discovered.

pixie.dust
04-07-2019, 08:25 AM
I just want to say that this is a well written ad and hope the best for you, I am assuming that you are looking for biological women and all.

-little alexis