PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in any place (strictly)

youngmaster1996
04-05-2019, 09:58 PM
22/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in any place (strictly)

Hey! I used this site some months ago and now I'm back again, also with a new account! That means that I did not found what I was looking for but this means also it could be your chance to serve me!
I'm a young master (22) and I'm looking for a longterm slave.. I had so many but no one of them took it serious enough for me! I live in Europe so a close timezone would be nice but is not necessary!
What I'm looking for is a slave without limits.. Or open mined enough to try out the limits and go over their comfort zone! I'm looking for daily stuff over Kik and cam sessions on skype!
I would prefer a younger slave up til 35 in a nice shape! If u are older or not that much in shape try it! It's a decision of sympathy!
I would say we can talk about the rest!
Send me a message on Kik to "den.96" with a pic of your body, dick and your age, location, likes and limits!

I hope I have more success this time!

youngmaster1996
05-10-2019, 01:23 AM
22/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in any place (strictly)

Hey! I used this site some months ago and now I'm back again, also with a new account! That means that I did not found what I was looking for but this means also it could be your chance to serve me!
I'm a young master (22) and I'm looking for a longterm slave.. I had so many but no one of them took it serious enough for me! I live in Europe so a close timezone would be nice but is not necessary!
What I'm looking for is a slave without limits.. Or open mined enough to try out the limits and go over their comfort zone! I'm looking for daily stuff over Kik and cam sessions on skype!
I would prefer a younger slave up til 35 in a nice shape! If u are older or not that much in shape try it! It's a decision of sympathy!
I would say we can talk about the rest!
Send me a message on Kik to "den.96" with a pic of your body, dick and your age, location, likes and limits!

I hope I have more success this time!

Still looking for the right slave.. Message me!

JayUK123
05-11-2019, 03:10 AM
i don't have kik but skype is bwarpy. i might be interested but new. i'm 25 m uk in decent shape