PDA

View Full Version : 23/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

zacmeyers
04-04-2019, 03:36 PM
23/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

Hi potential masters,

I am a sub slave looking for a master.

I am mainly looking for an online relationship through kik. I am a slave who likes to complete daily tasks with picture/video proof. These tasks would mainly include public nudity/masturbation/edging. Also can include telling me what underwear to wear, how I should drive (naked, etc), if I should wear a butt plug, and other such things. I am also a slave that is willing to buy new toys for my master to let me use on myself.

Not only am I looking for a master/slave relationship but also something long term and a little more on the friendship side. I am a slave with a life (work, friends, family) and would like to find a master who is understanding of that. However, a master should always punish his/her slave for not completing tasks.

Even though I am looking for mostly tasks through kik, I am open to camping and my master watching me do things he/she tells me. This could either be in my place or I can have Skype on my phone and you watch me do tasks live.

I am also very open to discussion on the kind of relationship we can have and look forward to hearing from you. Please feel free to contact me on kik: zacmeyers

Your future slave,
Zac

zacmeyers
04-06-2019, 04:35 PM
Still looking for a dom/master.

I want to try and be a little more clear than my original post. I am mainly looking for a master to give me daily tasks that involve public nudity/masturbation. Also someone who will tell me what underwear to wear every day (I have a collection of many types of underwear) or I could wear no underwear, or the same pair of underwear for multiple days. Also daily control over what I wear to bed and what I should wear when I am home (I live on my own). I have a car so I am able to leave when ever to complete tasks, also how I drive (naked or just in underwear) can be another daily rule.

I'm not looking to be completely controlled or owned, hence the understanding I have a life outside of this relationship. I'm also looking for a friendship. I want I relationship that's fun for both of us. I've had lots of experience in the past with different kinds of relationships and this is why I am so detailed about what I am looking for since I want this to be the last and be long term.

I hope I can find someone who wants the same as me. I do picture and video proof on everything I do and will go an extra mile during each task to get riskier with the public nudity to please my master more.

thank you and I hope this is clear and okay!

kik: zacmeyers