PDA

View Full Version : 31/male/pet seeks 24-36/female/dom in any place (virgin)

Randomo
04-04-2019, 07:11 AM
31/male/pet seeks 24-36/female/dom in any place (virgin)

Hello, I'm a 27m (age is wrong on my profile) looking for an owner. I've had some owners here and there, but I've finally think I understand the type of pet I am so that I can better connect with an owner.

First off I am a virgin, I'm a piggy, and my dick isn't special. I enjoy humiliation, secret public, petplay, tasks (this includes non sexual stuff), chastity and name calling. I don't like extreme pain, blood, scat, extreme cbt, family/friends, full public, illegal, extreme anal or permanent.

I used to try and push myself to the limits for anyone, but I ended up hurting myself and losing interest. I seek a domme that wants a pet she can control. Set up task for me and mold me into a pet shed want to show off. You can control my food, personal life, manners, and pretty much anything you want for entertainment. I'm also willing to do work for you and be a personal assistant of sorts of you'd like.

I don't show my face at first but I do send pictures to prove what I've done. If you have any question please feel free to contact without any obligations to continue to talk to me after. Can PM me or kik @ randomo325

I hope to serve you soon.