PDA

View Full Version : 30/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (north america)

natethegreat
04-03-2019, 02:43 PM
30/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (north america)

I am looking for someone who has a creative, kinky and perverted mind. Someone that is not turned off by much and really turned on from humiliating someone. Please do not message me right off the start with "aggressive" messages assuming I am anyone's slave/sub.

I am what may be considered a reluctant sub therefore what I want is people who understand they need to encourage me to do tasks and punish me for any disobedience yet I am not looking for someone to Dominate me. I am looking for a "Master".

I am 5'11", 190lbs, average body, small uncut cock. I live in Ontario, Canada so hopefully our timezone can also work out.

WHAT DOES NOT MATTER TO ME AT ALL

Gender, age, looks, location, etc. What I mean by this is you do not have to disclose any of this, should you wish to keep that information to yourself.

WHAT DOES MATTER TO ME

Your mind. How creative, kinky and perverted you can be yet someone respectful of my limits, which are quite few.

EXAMPLES OF TASKS

Online Exposure, used as encouragement and punishment, involving naked and humiliating pics/vids of me naked and even doing sexual thing on my own or with others. This could be posting on sites temporarily or permanently.

Pictures & Videos, of course having me send pictures/videos as proof of completing tasks or taking and sending the pics/vids could be the task itself. This goes for the same thing as making me go on cam.

Hook-ups, you can give me tasks that involve me seeking out others in my local area to complete the task with, even dictating details such as age, gender, body type, endowment, etc.

Semi-Public, some nighttime outdoor tasks involving nudity, whether walking trails naked or skinny dipping, changeroom/washroom or even accidental nudity.

Interrogations, asking me absolutely any questions you want as information is really good leverage. The more you know about me, the more submissive and obedient I will become. If I ever refuse to answer a question or I lie, I face punishment.

Punishments, from exposing me online to making me find someone to spank me on video or even live cam. (I don't/won't punish myself).

Watersports, any type of tasks involving piss whether mine or someone else's.

Anyways, if you are interested in chatting and knowing more, please feel free to contact me here via PM or email me at [email protected].