PDA

View Full Version : 29/female/sub seeks 24-45/male/dom in any place

Butterfly
04-02-2019, 10:14 AM
29/female/sub seeks 24-45/male/dom in any place

http://img1.coolspacetricks.com/images/commentgraphics/hello/84629.gif

Introduction

Hello!!! For those that don't know me, I am Butterfly. I am married to the wonderful Mr. Devious. We met on getDare almost 4 years ago and have had an on and off D/s relationship ever since. Currently Mr. Devious is not feeling super Dommy. However, I crave submission and I need the structure and care that a D/s relationship provides.

That is why I am currently looking for a Co-Dom. Now, I know that word is kind of intimidating, and it might scare some of you away, but let me try to explain before you run for the hills.

I trust and respect Mr. Devious more than anybody else in the world and he knows me almost as well as I know myself. While he is not interested in doing a lot of kink right now, he will always be my protector. That means that whoever I choose as my Dom, I need Mr. Devious to approve of. Don't worry though, as long as you treat me right, he is a pretty laid back guy.

Most communication will be done through me, however, I would like the person I choose to be open to communicating with Mr. Devious. Ideally I would like somebody who might be willing to work with both of us and be involved with live play sessions (through text or audio) eventually. However, in the meantime, I am looking for somebody to assign and enforce rules, possible give tasks with deadlines and/or do live tasks through text or voice conversations. I would also like somebody who is available for almost daily communication (even if it is just casual chat).

This is something that I have been seeking for a long time, and it hasn't worked out long term yet. Please know that everything is negotiable and we want somebody who is going to be open to communicating and remaining flexible as we sort out the best way to make this dynamic work for all parties involved.

Mr. Devious and I are both busy, I do have a life outside of getDare and D/s. I have an active social life, work full time and we do need to devote time to each other as well. Because of this, we don't need somebody who is going to assign multiple tasks each day, or want to provide me with a million rules, but we do want somebody who is going to be around and involved.

Although not a prerequisite, I am exploring my Little side, and so if you have experience with being a Daddy Dom or Caretaker, this may be a bonus. I do respond better to Doms who are nurturing, caring, and playful. Although I do want somebody who is going to discipline me if I am bad (which I never am, because I am a princess). I also have a Domme side to me, and have a sub of my own. I need somebody who can pull me back into sub mode when needed.

I will never do anything to damage or cause issues with my marriage, so Mr. Devious will always come first. But I do want to make my Dom a priority and I expect to be a priority in his life as well.

Most importantly, I need somebody who wants to communicate with me. I want somebody who will thank me for photos, even when they aren't pretty or sexy. Somebody who will check in with me to make sure I am following my rules, or tell me when they are having a bad day and just need snuggles. I need to feel like I matter! If you aren't prepared to do that, then please do not reply.

About Me

I am a 28 year old female. I consider myself a sub, but I also have a sub who I am in a longterm online relationship with.

Personality wise, I am sweet and cute and like to have fun. I am not a very serious person. I like to giggle and talk and love making new friends. I have a bit (or a lot) of brat in me. I like to push buttons and call people silly names. I also love finding loop holes. At the end of the day, I am obedient and always do what I am supposed to.

I also consider myself a little. This is an area we haven’t explored too much yet, but I love to be cuddled and taken care of. I love Disney and glitter and cookies and tsum tsums and eeyore and coloring! I have been exploring the use of my pacifier and bottle during little time. Being a little is something I want to explore a bit more in the near future, so if you have Daddy tendencies, I think we would be a good fit.

I love sex toys!!! I own over 80 different toys ranging from nipple clamps, e-stim, impact play and of course lots of plugs and vibes. I love to give advice and reviews on toys as well.

My likes are pretty extensive, I love toys, anal play, impact play, orgasm control (NO LONG TERM DENIAL), teasing/edging, and playing with ice. I love to try and experience new things. There are very few things that are put into my limits without trying it at least once.

Speaking of my limits, the biggest one for me is name calling. I came from an abusive background and I do not tolerate being called things such as “slut”, “bitch” or anything similar. Any negative terms are not for me, and I will not call others those words either. I have a few others that we can discuss as well if you choose to respond to my ad.

If you enjoy handing out punishments, I am not the sub for you. I take punishments seriously and it is the worst thing ever to need one. I need a Dom who does not want me to fail so that he can punish me. You should be fair: give some leniency where warranted, but strict when needed. If a punishment is needed, I believe that the punishment should fit the offence.

I also want to note that I am a mod. Please DO NOT let this intimidate you! I am not scary. I am not out of your league. I do not bite (not without consent). I am just a regular person. Please do not put me on a pedestal. Just talk to me!!! I love to meet new people and make friends. Unless you piss me off, I am sweet as sugar.

About you:

A few things that are a must:

* You must be older than 24
* You must be a male
* You must live in a timezone which is within a few hours to ours, or have a flexible schedule for playing
* Be willing to use Google Hangouts for written responses, and Gmail for google docs. (Kik is ok to start, but Hangouts provides me with the most access, so you must be willing to use it eventually).
* I would like to be able to have voice conversations once we are comfortable, however video does not (and probably will not ever) need to happen.
* Pictures, once comfortable, would be nice, but not necessary.
* You must be kind, fun, and willing to talk about things outside of D/s. I really do want to be friends first and Kink partners second.

I also wrote a blog about my perfect Dom. You can find more information here (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83455) on what I am looking for.

How to apply

If you are interested, or would like to know some further information, please send me a pm with the following information:

1. Name, Age, Sex
2. Where you are located and what timezone
3. A little bit about yourself
4. Your likes, limits, anything else I should know about you
5. What are your thoughts on how this dynamic will work
6. Your experience level.
7. Your favorite color.

If you do not include this information, your application may not be responded to.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fb/80/0a/fb800accdc78b97430cecb756fa426be.gif

More information about me

Please feel free to click on the attached links for more information about the two of us.

AMA (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=190532)

Blog (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=98737)

Likes/Limits/Curious About (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84982)

Toys (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84888)

Pictures (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?u=98737)

Thank you for reading my ad and I look forward to meeting you.

hornyatwork
04-02-2019, 01:37 PM
Hope you find your man, if the time zones worked I would have loved a chance at being a co Dom for you.
Good luck

AngelicSinner
04-02-2019, 03:42 PM
Good luck Butterfly. I hope you find a co-dom that is worthy of you and your wonderful personality. Best wishes!

Peachybaby
04-03-2019, 09:11 AM
Good luck ❤️❤️❤️ You deserve the best ♥️ (She’s a great gal 10/10 should apply)

bee9
04-03-2019, 05:43 PM
Best of luck!

Butterfly
04-04-2019, 09:26 AM
Thank you all for the wonderful messages of support. It really means a lot to me and is very encouraging as I embark on this search again.

kurious kat
04-07-2019, 11:01 AM
Your co-dom will be a very lucky person, in a super-supportive arrangement. I hope you find them soon!

Lemuricon
04-08-2019, 02:40 PM
Best of luck for round two of the search. I hope this time you will find the right one faster!

Jaro
04-10-2019, 09:01 AM
I hope you will find somebody soon. You are an amazing person and any Dom would be extremely lucky to have you!

KittenLicks
04-13-2019, 06:10 PM
This is such a pretty ad. Best of luck finding someone! Whoever you find is going to be the luckiest dom ever!

Mr. Devious
04-13-2019, 06:17 PM
Just a bump for my sweet wife.

LitDarkness
04-13-2019, 06:56 PM
She is sweet. Hope you have good luck in your search!

Emmyred
04-17-2019, 01:40 PM
If only you were into women...

Best of luck finding the right person though!

Butterfly
12-17-2019, 12:41 PM
I guess I will bump this ... who knows ...

SirD
12-17-2019, 08:01 PM
I guess I will bump this ... who knows ...

You never know but it seems like it is getting harder and harder to find like minded, committed, compatible people on here these days. Best of luck with your search.

Jaro
12-25-2019, 09:02 PM
You really deserve to find somebody great Miss. Good luck in your search!