PDA

View Full Version : 23/trans-female/sub seeks 21+/male/master in any place (ftm sub)

Tempting_rebuttal
04-02-2019, 02:31 AM
23/trans-female/sub seeks 21+/male/master in any place (ftm sub)

Hello all!

I see you've wandered into my post!
Well, welcome and get comfy, as I'm here to tell you about who I am and why I'm posting here.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
The introduction:
I am a 23 year old ftm [that's female-to-male] transman residing on the west coast of Canada. what this means is I am a man who was born with a female body. I began my transition around 15, started hormone therapy at 16 and had top surgery at the ripe old age of 19/20 (I remember that day being such a happy one for me haha) it's been one hell of a journey to get to where I am, and I'm not done yet! I have plenty of plans ahead for my future which I hope to achieve!

I'm a fairly soft-spoken lad who weighs a whopping 110lbs[50kg] and is so tall (5'5") ants shake in fear. Lord knows I'd never hurt one though. Outside of kinks, which I'll soon get into, I enjoy my free time drawing, singing, learning a new instrument, playing video games, and going out for long hikes. I'm very into the arts and my career I'm working towards is one as an actor.

The meaty part:
Now that the lovely introduction is out of the way, that's not quite why you're here is it? Thought not! You're here because you're interested in finding a sub to toy with and have fun with and boy, have you found one! I've been a part of the getdare community for a while, and have had a few Dom's on and off throughout my time here.
For one reason or another things drift a part, it's how things will go! And though I've never advertised on this area of the site (can you blame me? It's kinda scary!) I'm giving it a go to see what new faces I can find. Who knows where things could lead!

I'm a sub who loves being controlled. Honestly, a dom who loves to have large control over their sub and loves to have control over any of what the sun does (bathroom, orgasm control, etc, etc) would work really well with me

like being edged and denied as much as I like a good orgasm. I'm also into pet play, insertions[this includes both pussy and anal insertion] and hidden public (think wearing a plug when out for a walk sort of hidden public)

On top of that I have also practiced hypno for a long while now and any master who has previous hypno knowledge and would want to bring that into the relationship would be a huge plus. Even just a master wanting to proactively learn would be great as I'm happy to give tips and help you figure out how to better work on your hypnosis.

I'm also willing quite into pet play and enjoy bondage as well.

As for limits, they're all pretty much the usual shtick
diaper, blackmail, illegal, piss drinking, shit eating, ass-to-mouth

There are probably other likes I have that probably aren't listed, Becuase little ole me forgot to put it down, so if you're curious? Ask away!

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
All About You:
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
As a sub, I'm looking for a dominant who is willing to put in the effort to make things last. Since Im the type to give my utmost attention to my dom, I expect the dom to be attentive to me as a sub. I don't want to pull teeth looking for an answer from you haha. And because of this, being from Canada/ USA, could be a bit of an asset but I'm willing to work with people from anywhere, so long as we schedule things accordingly.

I'm looking for a long term thing with my dom and would hope they are able to communicate fairly frequently. I'm not looking for a one of session and then you're gone. I like to talk with my master and let them know how I'm feeling and what's up, but I also like a master with a bit of a heavy hand, one that's able to take control and not be afraid to do so.

I need you to be both commanding but understanding that sometimes online relationships like this will need to work around the real world schedule.
I also need you to start your introduction with the words lava cake, so I know you read my post ;)

Quite honestly though I want to hear from you to get to talking and seeing if we'll fit well. My signature should have my likes and limits I may have forgotten to post here, however ask about anything before assuming " it's in limits, not gonna work" some items I do list off as Id rather be safe when dealing with strangers giving me dares haha.

So what do I need from you in order to know you and I are a good fit?
Aside from what's already been assigned above, you listing your age
how long you've been domming
Your location
Your likes and dislikes
Three facts about you
And I want you to ask me three questions you want answered from my post that maybe I never went over.

To contact me you may do so by sending me a pm or through kik at astralparadox
I will get back to you as quickly as I can, as I hate to leave people waiting :)

So! Are you ready to give a new kind of slave a try or just looking for an interesting and well spoken sub to spice things up? Then I guarantee it's worth your time to at least send over a hello, assert your dominance and send a message today. I look forward to hearing from you and have a wonderful day!

Tempting_rebuttal
04-03-2019, 09:12 PM
As I was asked this earlier; I am alright with a female mistress. My preference lies with a male dom but the biggest thing I care about is someone excited to do this and eager to take me on as a sub.