PDA

View Full Version : 17/F/US/Slave seeks Master (serious replies only)

lauraxlicious247
08-04-2007, 09:21 PM
Hey, I'm Laura, as you can pretty much tell from my screen name. I'm a slave, looking for a serious Master, any age and any gender. Like I said, I want someone more serious, like a daily (or at least mostly daily) type of relationship, and not a truth or dare type of thing. I've had a lot of "Masters" contact me, just wanted to play TorD. I love TorD, but for now, I'm just looking for a Master who will control me. I like a strict Master, but a caring one as well.

I should also mention I have MSN. I didn't see anything against it in the rules thread, so my e-mail for MSN is [email protected]. I also have Yahoo, contact me if you want it. Ummm, that's pretty much it. I'm on mostly at night, sometimes during the morning/day. I tend to stay up until about 2-3 in the morning before going to bed, so yeah. I'm on a lot at night. I don't have a webcam, and my digicam recently broke, I think about 3 weeks ago. I'm looking to get it fixed, if not, I'm going to buy a new one in the next few weeks.

Frosty252
08-04-2007, 10:10 PM
So many slaves go without a master... poor them

theman997
08-07-2007, 11:07 AM
Hey, I'm Laura, as you can pretty much tell from my screen name. I'm a slave, looking for a serious Master, any age and any gender. Like I said, I want someone more serious, like a daily (or at least mostly daily) type of relationship, and not a truth or dare type of thing. I've had a lot of "Masters" contact me, just wanted to play TorD. I love TorD, but for now, I'm just looking for a Master who will control me. I like a strict Master, but a caring one as well.

I should also mention I have MSN. I didn't see anything against it in the rules thread, so my e-mail for MSN is [email protected]. I also have Yahoo, contact me if you want it. Ummm, that's pretty much it. I'm on mostly at night, sometimes during the morning/day. I tend to stay up until about 2-3 in the morning before going to bed, so yeah. I'm on a lot at night. I don't have a webcam, and my digicam recently broke, I think about 3 weeks ago. I'm looking to get it fixed, if not, I'm going to buy a new one in the next few weeks.
If you're still looking, I added you on MSN. my email is [email protected] we can chat if you're interested.