PDA

View Full Version : 19/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in US (dark fantasies)

JohnA
04-01-2019, 07:18 AM
19/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in US (dark fantasies)

About Me

I'm a 19yr old male on the west coast. I've had a bit of informal experience being a sub/slave to a few less experienced people , but am now looking for something more "long term" and I want to expand more into "dark" things, such as blood/knife play, hot wax play, perhaps needles ; etc. I'm a bit of a masochist but don't quite have the pain tolerance I wish to, kind of looking to expand on that with perhaps a sadistic dom.

What I'm Looking For

I don't particularly care for gender of dom , but I'd prefer between ages of 18-27 or so. Due to some of the things I'm looking to get into , I'm looking for someone that has at least a bit of experience, etc. I'm not looking for something for a few days, I'm looking to be able to continue on this "relationship" with said dom for a while.

I'm not completely unapproachable, and would like to be able to perhaps have a regular conversation with dom every once in a while aswell so :c

KIK - ChromaA25

JohnA
04-16-2019, 01:31 PM
Still looking for a good domme/dom.

Luca1608
04-17-2019, 07:32 AM
hi i'm a slave looking for a master i'm dispaoot to do everything my lord orders me i have no limits kik = giuseppe.1234