PDA

View Full Version : 32/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place (serious)

Ausfagboy
03-31-2019, 03:45 PM
32/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place (serious)

Dear Sir,

I have been a slave for most of its life and over the past few years I have found I have an overwhelming urge to serve a strong alpha male. I have learnt that I was put on this world to serve him for his pleasure and amusement, to keep him happy, even if that means laughing at my stupidity. I am currently searching for a strict dominant or Alpha to serve for their pleasure and entertainment.
I am located in Australia for real or online, but happy for online ownership by an Alpha Dominant through kik, but it would be a dream come true if it was a real life cock I can take down my novice throat and very accommodating fag cunt.

I just want to stop being treated like a person. To stop being viewed as anything, but your loyal submissive fuck puppet slave. I need to be owned. Permanently. I want to be mind fucked daily. To be brainwashed and broken in order to be modified and be dumbed down even more than what this brainless set of fuck holes is already, until sex and service is the only thing on my stupid brain can comprehend. I want to be abused for your pleasure and amusement, be laughed at and ridiculed. Which is not hard for dominant men to do given that my useless fag clit is mostly limp and only a pitiful 4.5” (11.43 cm) when it can get hard, which is very, very rare; a constant reminder I will never be a real man, like those I wish to serve. Only a pathetic, brainless, subservient faggot. to To be clear I am hoping this will be a total power exchange (TPE).

As a slave, I know my only true purpose in life is to serve and pleasure my Alpha Master as he requests. I am very obedient, and have a lot experience as a slave online, but again, I can’t think of anything better than being treated as a lesser person and be humiliated and degraded in real life. To have the real man sized cock of my master that was just just previously jammed forcefully down my throat resting on my teary eyed, saliva and spit covered face as I lick his heavy pair of nut sacks -which can’t be compared to the tiny little grape sized balls I got between my fag legs- with my mouth, as he slaps me and calls me every derogatory name in the book. I want a real life alpha male that knows how to effortlessly handle a slave, and which domination comes naturally. If you got to force it I'd rather you not do it since it’s pretty obvious when a man is just thinking of things to say and not meaning them truly. I am also able to complete daily tasks with picture and video proof through Kik Messenger.

Hopefully you are Dominant Alpha who knows how to take what he wants, understands that a slaves pleasure is meaningless, and how to use and abuse them solely for your pleasure. Knows how to talk down to us inferior pair of wet fuck holes, and how to fuck with our minds. Has a huge range of kink experience and ideas for domination, humiliation and TPE. To be able to come up with standard rules to control a slave. To want to own a slave for however long you want.

Kinks:

* mind fuck
* verbal degradation
* humiliation
* sounding
* anal
* anal stuffing
* outdoors
* hidden public
* cbt.

Dislikes:

*Piss

Limits:

* Shat
* Blackmail
* Illegal
* Exposure
* Face (till I trust you)

Thank you for your time.

Kik @ shitforbrainsfaggot

Ausfagboy
04-28-2019, 05:47 PM
Update.
Still looking, last master/owner bailed on me, which is what I deserve

Godly
04-28-2019, 06:35 PM
Get rid of the exposure and face limits and you will be my little bitch boy for ever