PDA

View Full Version : 25/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in EU (read the ad!)

Chasted-in-socks
03-30-2019, 05:16 PM
25/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in EU (read the ad!)

I’m seeking somebody who educates and trains me to be a chasted young boy (chastity) and uses all my fetishes to do so. I have a huge sock, feet and shoe fetish (more info below).

You are the only person who is in charge and controls me. I’m addicted to my little PeePee. I play more than 6 times every day and it always involves socks, shoes, feet and a few more things.

Everyday I love the moment when I come home, step out of my shoes and sniff the warm and slightly wet socks and shoes.

Unfortunately my fetish only works with specific socks, shoes and feet, which I explain right now:

Socks:
- No super sweaty, stinky ones.
- I like them quite fresh, mixed with the smell of the sole from the shoes
- No single colour
- Have at least a picture, text or texture on it (e.g. different colored toes)
- I love stripped ones

Shoes:
- I’m absolutly in love with shoes by Superfit (Sneakers, Sandals, Boots, all kind)
- I also like Adidas Terrex AX2 and some by Jack Wolfskin
- Size between 37-42
- I don’t like them total dirty.
- I love it when the sole of the shoe is gray from the gravel and when you lick them you see “the path of the tongue”

Feet:
- Smooth
- No horn skin
- Not langer than size 42

Sometimes I wear socks and especially shoes at home, too. I only do this to make my feet, socks and shoes warm so I can sniff and lick on them. I love it to stick my nose between my socked toes and sniff deeply. I’m also very flexible and can reach my own soles (with shoes on too) to sniff and lick them.

I’m interested in chastity for a couple years now and want to combine it with my fetish (and a few more things). I want to get forced to sniff and lick my shoes, socks and feet or other tasks that I have to complete while I'm not allowed to play with my PeePee. You can also tease me with photos of feet, socks, or shoes (e.g. Superfit shoes on Ebay).

So I’m looking for some kind of an online educator / master / teacher who gives me tasks, supervises, controls, punishes and rewards me and constantly keeps me horny. This is my biggest desire, dream and destiny.

So the last points are my limits:
- Public stuff
- Facepics which include my whole head.
- Cam

The communication will be via KiK Messenger (Username: Samoresson)

So if you read the complete text and if you are interested, feel free to message me on KiK.

Another point is that I’m from the EU, so you have to be in my timezone. Otherwise it won’t work or you got a ton of time and can provide the necessary time.

Tags:
Rollenspiel, roleplay, boy, boi, junge, vater, dad, daddy, ageplay, sklave, slave, sub, master, Meister, Herr, Erziehung, Erzieher, schule, schüler, adult, teen, baby, child, kid, Chastity, Keuschhaltung, online, Socken, Japan, tradition, Regeln, BDSM, bondage, spanking, strafe, dildo, keuschheitsgürtel, kg, sm, butt, plug, toys, training, aufgaben, japanisch, zwang, disziplin, sohn, son, adoption, adoptieren, haltung, Verbeugen, körperhaltung, sir, windel, diaper, lehrer, erziehungsberechtigter, eltern, Familie, bestrafung, qual, quälen, schlagen, verbeugung, diener, butler, kind, twink, feet, foot, fuß, füße, fetish, fetisch, socks, Soxs, sock, butt, plug, streng,

Chasted-in-socks
04-25-2019, 04:47 AM
I'm still looking