PDA

View Full Version : 45/male/dom seeks any age/female/slave in any place (slave/project)

puppetmaster
03-29-2019, 11:14 AM
45/male/dom seeks any age/female/slave in any place (slave/project)

I am a fairly experienced (10yrs +) dominant male in my mid-40s with a reasonable approach to some very extreme ideas and kinks, and I am looking for a new online slave to train/mold/brainwash/enslave/humiliate/play with/own. I have plenty of my own ideas about what I want out of a slave, however, I am open to new ideas for the right candidate, and I would also enjoy working with a submissive who already has her own goals in mind already and needs someone to help her achieve them.

My interests include slavery, power exchange, ownership, consensual blackmail, humiliation, rituals, behavioral modification, exposure, orgasm control, wardrobe control, I am open to many other areas for the right girl. I am looking for something long-term with daily communications. This will be online, I'm not looking to meet in-person or make you meet anyone else in-person.

I do own another long-term online slave (puppetemma on kt/gd) and she is not going anywhere, so if you're the jealous type, this probably isn't for you.) Lately our daily schedules and time-zone differences leave me with most of my free time in the evening long after she is asleep.

I'm looking for a female who is submissive, but has some spirit. I like all shapes and sizes and I'm open to any age/race/weight for the right person.

IMPORTANT: I'm looking for someone who is not only submissive, but someone who has a reasonably-positive outlook on life and whom I will enjoy talking to regularly (I'm not looking for a submissive "yes sir, no sir" robot.)

Kik is my preferred communications tool, but I' m also happy to chat here or on kt . My timezone is Pacific and I typically have the most free time to explore this later in the evenings.

Please see my profile and post history for more information on what I'm into and my approach.

--