PDA

View Full Version : 19/female/dom seeks 18-24/female/switch in any place (must like pain)

alisia
03-29-2019, 01:07 AM
19/female/dom seeks 18-24/female/switch in any place (must like pain)

Hey . So I don't really believe in writing very long posts ...
So im alisia ...if u check my page it's pretty empty ...cause I generally stuck with my studies so don't get much time ...so will it be now ...im not looking for a long term thing but ya may be session.... Im a switch ...but ya due to some recent events trying to turn a dom ...
.so yup im into navel and belly torture ...so even if those of you who are applying ...don't know about it ...atleast u should be willing to try ....I don't really need pictures. As long as u are honest and do the task....may be one pic just for proof would be needed ...during the task...just to make sure im not wasting my time with someone whose fooling around.
Im a great person to talk to....im not strict in general ...but im not kind either....
For now im only considering females....no offense to males..it's just that ...I want to start with subs of the same gender .....and ya as I said not just what I like.....most of your likes will also be included....like as I've seen most of them includes ...orgasm control.spanking insertions bladder control exercise etc etc ....
And main ...im 18 years old ..😊and u need to have kik
Hope u like my ad and revert back...will be waiting for the right sub.
Those females who would like to apply
Please pm me ....and ya do mention your
your timezone. ..
The most painful thing you've done ...and if you loved it or not ....
Have a great day ahead
Regards,
ALISIA.😄