PDA

View Full Version : 27/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (online slavery)

AlphaDog
03-27-2019, 11:39 PM
27/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (online slavery)

Greetings,

My name is Jon, although to you it is Sir at all times, and if I decide to own you, Master.

Who am I:
I am 27 and looking for a submissive online slave to dominate and own; to be your dirty little secret, being a confident independent woman by day while we both know who owns your little cunt. I am dominant and can provide the control you crave. I am strict and demanding, but fair and respectful of any limits.

Who are you:
1. Looking for online only - My favorites are girls who are the goody two shoes to the rest of the world, but become sluts for me behind closed doors
2. Naturally submissive - intelligent and well-spoken, but knows when to be silent before her Master
3. Committed to being a SLAVE - therefore, not someone just looking for casual play, but someone who wishes to live the lifestyle in every aspect of their life

What to expect:
When you give yourself over, you will be trained and molded into my perfect sexual slave, my pet, my fucktoy, my slut.
My interests:
Slavery- You will never feel unsafe with me and you will be looked after, but beyond that you will not be respected as an equal. If you become my slave, you will be exactly that, owned property, and you will be reminded of that always. Slavery doesn't end after your orgasm...
Control - can include: clothing, bathroom use, exercise, schedulings, etc.. Will definitely include orgasm control/denial
Others: humiliation, medium pain, nipple play, anal, just to name a few.

If your greedy little cunt has gotten a bit wet reading this, then maybe this may be for you. If you're interested in taking the plunge, then message me to tell me a bit about yourself, your interests, why you want this, etc. (Make sure to address me properly if you want a proper response)

clarity
03-28-2019, 05:31 PM
Hello Sir. My name is Clare, although to you it is whatever you decide.

I'm 22, out of college and working. I mostly keep to myself, and I'm really introverted. I like lifestyle submission, that is, I can't turn it on and off like some girls can. Every man is Sir to me.

My likes:
1. What my owner tells me I like

(no, but seriously, in no particular order)

Bathroom control
full time slavery
bondage
anal
nipple torture
pain
piss drinking/watersports
humiliation
regular degradation/ being talked down to
spanking/slapping
free use
whipping/beating
orgasm denial - temporary or permanent
pet play
abuse
human toilet
rape
caning
hucow
cum humiliation
....basically everything else I've ever heard of

My limits
I won't ask for control over anything in my life - nothing but this. I need to be allowed to choose if and when to show myself to you, I can't function otherwise. I have crippling anxiety over my appearance and it won't be fun for either of us if you start asking to see my tits or something. I'll lose it and you'll get annoyed. Trust me, I know.

Anyways, I hope I still sound interesting enough for you to reach out. My kik is reckless_clarity but you can PM me too.

AlphaDog
03-31-2019, 10:03 AM
I feel like I should add a bit to this. While I appreciate pics and vids they are not a must. However I do require some form of verification off the bat, for example a clothed picture holding a sign with something I tell you to write.

AlphaDog
04-03-2019, 07:48 PM
Continuing the search, begin your new adventure today!
I should also add to my likes: roleplays are a big like of mine, non-traditional ones that are a lot more involved, can involve CNC. Also breathplay/choking, objectification