PDA

View Full Version : 21/male/master seeks 18-24/male/sub in CA

disinterate
03-27-2019, 06:10 PM
21/male/master seeks 18-24/male/sub in CA

I'm a 21 year old university student in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada who enjoys BDSM relationships in my private life and at the moment, I'm looking to take on a new slave or sub. I would like to start online but ideally progress to an offline relationship as that is what really turns me on and I feel that we can explore many more fun activities. That's why I would prefer you are located close to me but I am more than open to maintaining an online relationship with slaves/subs that are further away.

Our time together would likely be spent in two ways. The first would be over skype or kik where you would perform and execute my commands, and I may or may not have my video on. These sessions would vary in time depending on how well you are able to satisfy me and the extent to which I believe you should be punished for failing any tasks.

The second way would be through the control you give me over your life. The extent of this can absolutely be negotiated to best fit both our lives. I love imposing rules and control over a submissive and detailing the ins and outs of their daily life where appropriate. As well, I would not interfere with your personal life unless you would like me to have control over that. I'm not looking to cause social suicide.

My expectations of a slave are to eventually:
- Be able to perform the tasks given to him and provide proof over kik or skype
- Provide pictures of himself
- Provide a clear set of interests, dislikes and limits
- Surrender control over sexually related activities and certain aspects of your life.

My likes include (listed alphabetically):
Bathroom control
Begging
Blindfolds
Bondage
Caging
Camming
Chastity
Clothespins
Clothing control
Collars (Public and Private)
Deep Throating
Dildos or Other Penetrating Objects
Duct tape
Forced Masturbation
Forced Nudity
Gags
Hidden Public Bondage
Humiliating names
Leashes
Nipple Play/Torture
Oral
Orgasm Control
Orgasm denial
Pain
Shaving
Slapping
Spanking

If you are interested, contact me via PM or kik (username: srnic) and tell me about yourself: A short description of your physical characteristics (age/height/weight) and previous experience with masters. What are your interests and likes/dislikes/limits? How you will fulfill my expectations? Are you able to skype and obey my commands on video? Why do you want to be owned by me? Finally, also include any concerns or questions in your response.

Hope to hear soon