PDA

View Full Version : 43/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place (exposer)

scatnolimitslave
03-27-2019, 04:53 AM
43/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place (exposer)

I've been a slave for 10 years and I'm looking for my master. I love pain and total degradation without any limit. What I'm looking for is a truly sadistic and perverted master who force me to execute his orders in a public trick running the risk of being recognized and registered for being posted around the internet world. The Master must always Force me to show my face. I must show all the viewers I love to give me a lot of pain in the bumblebees and must make me do stuffy and vomitous things in front of everyone (like eating my shit in various ways that the master will know .... and not only). I look for a master who knows how ruin my life. I'm just looking for a really perverse master beyond any limit that he obliges me to do this really, even just once, and then I'm scraping my whole life. please contact me privately here if you are interested. You will decide everything else in my place. I want also all my pics and video spread in the world and in all site from Now.
my kik: passivop

Abo
03-27-2019, 08:37 AM
Hello. Your ad is tempting, but what I want is a bit... different. I can post your pictures on other sites if you are into that, though. Feel free to read my latest ad on here. Good luck.