PDA

View Full Version : 29/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in US (online d/s)

Urge4040
03-26-2019, 11:30 PM
29/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in US (online d/s)

I am a twenty-nine year old Dominant man, who is currently looking for a girl to Dominate, train and control. If you read the title of this post, you are aware that this will happen online, though Kik only.

I live in Europe. If you do too it is a big plus, but not a demand. It is not a dealbreaker if we live in different time zones; I am adaptable and I tend to stay up rather late, so having a sub who lives in North America have not been a problem earlier, and should not be a problem now.

I have been interested in BDSM for quite some time, I have my fair share of practice with it in the bedroom, and I certanly have experience as an online Dom, although it has, due to a relationship, been two years since I have had a sub to serve me online.

I am looking to get back in the saddle, and I am looking for a sub who is willing to dedicate her time to this, so that the two of us get the best possible experience.

I can be a strict, stern and mean Dom to a sub who needs to be put in her place, but if you serve me right, do as you are told, and if you do not act up, I can be a good mentor and a friend for you.

Humiliation and obedience turns me on. Having a girl who will willingly do anything for me is something I am used to, and it is also something I expect from you.

You can come to me with any kink and fetish you may have, and I will be sure to make your fantasy come true.

If you have read this far, I can only assume that you are interested in contacting me. I’d like you to send me a PM, where you tell me a bit about yourself: First name, age, location and your experience as a sub.

I’d also like you to include a list of any sexual kinks and fetishes you may have, aswell as thing you know are off the table.

Most importantly, you will include your username for Kik. That is where I will contact you, if I have read your application and have found it satisfactory.

I am looking forward to hear from you.