PDA

View Full Version : 19/male/sub seeks 18-30/female/master in US

qman429
03-26-2019, 08:44 PM
19/male/sub seeks 18-30/female/master in US

Hey all!

I'm an 19 y/o submissive guy. I'm 5'6 and I work out 4-5 times a week to stay in shape. Id like to find something long term and online (however, I am from SoCal and open to the idea of meeting). I'm not too concerned about age, I would prefer someone around my age but as long as you're younger than 30 or so I'd love to talk. I absolutely love talking to everyone so definitely send me a message! We'll especially get along if you like music (I play guitar and recently picked up piano so I love to talk about all kinds of music) or gaming (I'm a bit of a closet nerd myself).

What I'm looking for:
I would love to talk to new and experienced mistresses alike. If you're new then I think we'd have fun learning together and if you're experienced I'd love to learn from you. I'm not sure what kind of mistress I'm looking for yet which is why I love hearing from everyone. I do know that I prefer to talk even when we're not playing so it would be awesome to find someone who loves to talk! My list of likes is below so if you have those in common then definitely shoot me a message, I'm still learning what I like so if it's not in my likes/dislikes then I'm of course willing to try (I'll try anything once)

What I'm into:
CBT
Collaring
Chastity
Orgasm Control
Rules
Humiliation
Ruined Orgasm
Worship
Forced
Cuckolding
Sissification (want to try)

Dislikes:
Excessive Anal (although Im warming up to it)
Semi public

Limits:
Full public
Scat
Illegal
Permanent

My Kik is jnown99