PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place (24/7 control)

pj17
03-26-2019, 09:05 AM
22/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place (24/7 control)

Hello sir,

First of all, I must stress that I do not send pictures. I don't wish for my master to have the pleasure in this relationship from pictures, rather that they get pleasure in owning me. I am looking for a relationship where I am under control by strict rules decided by you. As long as these do not affect my life or relationships, anything will be tried by me.

There is no detail of my life too small for you to control, the only three that are off limits are food, showers and clothing. You may control things such as my underwear, whether I can scratch itches, toilet use, masturbation etc.

Of course I understand that masters may enjoy using me for tasks, or totally unprovoked punishments. I would encourage using tasks and challenges as a way for me to earn comfort and relief - orgasms, toilet breaks, a pillow, etc.

My ideal master would be strict but fair, and of a fairly similar timezone. I am in the UK.

Of course I'm aware that this is only a short introduction to me. Should you have any questions, please DM me. I will happily give out my Kik through DM. Please also introduce yourself and why I should have you as my master in your first message.

Thank you,
PJ