PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/master seeks 18-21/female/slave in any place

OpSec
03-26-2019, 05:01 AM
22/male/master seeks 18-21/female/slave in any place

Looking for a girl who's a confident lady in the streets, and a slutty begging wreck in the sheets

How does a woman deserve to be treated?

I'm looking for you if you can simultaneously entertain two vastly different answers to this question in your heart of hearts.

I want to meet you if you believe in equal pay for equal work, feel that women should have the same options in life as men, and still feel drawn to spurn those options and be debased and treated like a whore, on your knees, on your back, all vestiges of pride and decorum stripped from you like the respectable office clothing you've checked at the door.

I want to meet you if at work or school you're strong-willed and opinionated (or at least have opinions), and yet you long to come home and have your mouth judged not on the arguments it can craft but on how good it can make the throbbing cock thrust into it feel. I want to meet you if you demand the respect of your peers in your daily life and yet harbor the secret desire to be called filthy names and say degrading things about yourself, to be reduced to the lowest and horniest, filthiest of sluts.

I want meet you if you struggle with the dichotomy of being a functioning, productive member of a free and equal society and yet yearn to fulfill what you know is your life's purpose -- to be a toy for the satisfaction and pleasure of your owner, whose success and failure is measured only by the yardstick of the satisfaction of your man.

I want to meet you and satisfy your desire to be degraded and objectified, reduced to the status of a fuckslut and sex toy. My many kinks include orgasm control and denial; I want to meet you if you have fantasies of being denied orgasms for long stretches of time, only to be doled out to you as a reward for being a good little slut.

I want to meet you if you have fantasies of abstaining from touching yourself for long periods of time, until the throbbing, consuming need is all you can think about -- just so you know that it's your man who ultimately has control over you.

If you share these paradoxical tendencies, then I'm a well-educated, well-read, well-traveled dominant, tall and conventionally attractive, and I'm waiting for you to get in touch.

OpSec
03-26-2019, 05:05 AM
Any age can apply. Mistake on my part!