PDA

View Full Version : 25/male/master seeks 18-30/male/slave in any place (see ad)

urcumcontrol
03-25-2019, 10:55 AM
25/male/master seeks 18-30/male/slave in any place (see ad)

Experienced master looking for a committed/dedicated slave looking to give up control. Location is not too important providing you commit to keep in regular communication and can work with my time zone, North America Eastern time. In return I am willing to work around your life commitments - I do understand you will have a life outside of this world too. Communication will be mainly via messenger ie Kik, but also cam/Skype is possible, if desired (but not mandatory) for the right sub after proving their dedication.

About me:
I am not looking for a part time or one time slave - if this is you, stop reading now. If I am going to invest my time to mold you and train you, you must agree to long term. I can be a fair and kind master when served properly, but also quick to punish and be harsh if not. You will be for my pleasure, your own needs and wants do not matter, you are a slave after all. I have many kinks and am looking for a specific type of slave who will fulfill them - I am looking for someone hungry to be teased to the point of insanity with no mercy, and have no escape from teasing torment every day. This will be a relationship where you are fully controlled and become my prized horny toy, desperate to serve and please. I believe in, and respect hard limits and that it takes time to develop a relationship of full control and trust.

About you:
You must be a serious and committed slave and to be considered for this position you must at least meet, or be willing to agree to the following:
- be over 18
- be submissive (not a current switch or dom)
- be willing to commit to long term
- like/love edging, denial & cum control, tickling, bondage, being completely controlled (bathroom, clothing, itches, hair tickling, losing the ability to relieve any discomfort) and knowing you cannot escape your torment without earning permission.
- be willing to do semi-public/hidden exposure tasks - willing to take risks to feed your horny more and more
- long hair is a bonus
- sagger is a bonus
- want to be/feel controlled extensively in other areas of your life, even offline (24/7)
- be able to communicate well in English
- provide picture/video proof on command

Previous experience is not required, a total dedication to be completely owned, fully submit and controlled is more important - you need to be totally turned on and addicted to being helpless to escape your own body teasing you as well as my tasks. Being open and willing to trying new things and demonstrating a commitment to your role as my property and pleasing me is more important. I am not interested in feminization, sissification, cross dressing or scat. I am looking for something specific and a little unique in a slave. I am looking for a certain type of slave here and do not know if they exist. As well as the controls listed above, I am ideally looking for someone with long hair (scene, emo, shaggy, mid to long bangs etc) and/or a pants sagger who wants to submit and be fully owned and controlled in these areas too.

If you have read this far and are seriously interested in being owned in such a way - and you think you are what I am looking for and are willing to be open, honest, invested and determined to please me - PM or Kik (urcumcontrol) me your application opening with "I would love to be owned and controlled by you" and answering the following 10 questions fully (all this so I know you have fully read and understood what I am looking for this) - to be considered and interviewed:

1) Age
2) Orientation & relationship status
3) Location
4) Top 3 dislikes (things that would be punishment/torture for you)
5) Do you like edging/denial? Current experience?
6) Do you have long hair? How long?
7) Are you a pants sagger?
8) Description of you (body type, body hair, eye colour, sports/activities etc)
9) List of any toys you own
10) Hard limits

These questions are mandatory screening questions. Review your application before sending. Missing any answers or details specified for your application will result in me dismissing you as you clearly cannot follow instructions.

I look forward to your eager application...