PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/sub seeks 21-30/female/dom in any place

domsub110
03-24-2019, 11:05 AM
22/male/sub seeks 21-30/female/dom in any place

Hello all!

It has been a while since I have posted or used this site. Here it goes!

Basics:
I am a 22, almost 23, year old submissive male. I live in the EST time zone, I hope to find someone who isn't too many time zones away! I am hoping to find someone who isn't just someone who I can be kinky with, but also a friend.

About me:
I love music and play the drums. I enjoy eating vegan and learning how to actually cook good vegan food. I go on jogs atleast once a week (hopefully more frequently soon). I spend alot of my time working or watching netflix. I just finished University and started a great job. Used to play video games but I'm kinda moving past that (finally). Lastly, I am a practicing Buddhist and love to get out in nature when I can :)

Build:
I am 6'1. I have long mostly straight brown hair, green eyes. I am the tall skinny/lanky kind. I like to stay in shape, more of a runners build. If it matters, I have a perfectly (in my opinion) sized 7in dick.

Kinks:
I am into pain, bondage, Shibari, some humiliation, orgasm control, edging. My limits are mostly common sense: no public, family/friends, illegal things, extreme pain, blood/scat. Aftercare is always a must! I would like to one day try bladder control, overnight/day bondage, mental domination, and milking. I can be a little hard to handle sometimes so someone who can be strict is a plus. I love trying new kinks and always try to try everything atleast twice before deciding if its for me.

Toys:
I currently have a butt plugs, nipple clamps, an Aneros toy, a nice fuzzy collar, cock ring, bed restraints, a dildo, a leather paddle, and a gag at my disposal. I've got some disposable income so buying more is definitely going to happen.

What am I looking for:
I am mostly looking for a mistress that I can become friends with, someone to get to know well. I hope that we can both teach each other something. If you are going to reply to this making crazy demands immediately, don't bother. Connection takes some time, patience is required. If you don't know how to hold a conversation then don't apply because communication is also vital. I won't jump to being on camera or starting a scene right away after talking with you cause that just seems like a bad idea, but once we know each other I won't have a problem with any of that. I'm hoping that snapchat could be our primary mode of communication, but I'm open to whatever works :)

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I missed something important!

domsub110
05-10-2019, 06:13 PM
Hi everyone!
It's been over a month now so instead of making a new post I'll just bump this one.

Thanks for reading!