PDA

View Full Version : 18/trans-male/little seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place

PrinceGold
03-24-2019, 05:44 AM
18/trans-male/little seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place

Hey!! I'm Gabriel, I’m a old trans guy from the uk. I use he/him pronouns (I haven't started transitioning yet so I still have girl parts). I'm looking for a longterm Daddy, Mommy or Caregiver to look after me. I’m not really sure what to write about but I’ll try my best��

I love colouring, cartoons, animals, attention and being spoken to like a kid. As a little, I am extremely clingy and excitable and I tend to rush into things, especially new relationships. I’m pretty clumsy in real life and also a little shy. I love when my daddy/mommy praises me for being good and when all the attention is on me!! I’m obsessed with video games, especially pokemon, animal crossing, smash bros and anything nintendo. I also horror, I’m a huge horror movie/video game fan! My favourite movies are probably Grease, Pulp Fiction and Carrie (the 1976 version).

When I’m in little space, one of my favourite things to do is colouring pictures for my Dom and watching cartoons. My favourite cartoons are my little pony, care bears, power puff girls, rugrats, scooby doo, tiny toons and pretty much everything from the 90s or old Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network. I don’t have many stuffies, I only have a few :( but the ones I do have I really love!!

I’ve been in the DDLG community for around 3 months so I’m not very experienced but I’m willing to learn. I also recently got out of a relationship with my boyfriend who was also my Daddy and I prefer to have a non-sexual relationship most of the time. Some things I love my doms to do is sending good morning/good night texts but usually I'm the first to do those. I also love it when they baby talk me and praise me for even the smallest of things, that instantly puts me into little space. I absolutely love getting praised and complimented and nicknames like sugar, honey, baby boy, good boy, prince, sweetheart, stuff like that, I have a hard time getting into little space sometimes so babying me and praising me helps!!

As a Dom you should be caring, protective, clingy, patient and understanding. It’s hard for me to take pictures of myself (I have dysphoria so I don’t like to take many pictures of myself) but I’ll try my best to send you pics, just don’t pester me for them, please try and understand my situation! I’m pretty forgetful so I need a Dom who can give me rules and remind me to do stuff like study or eat, things like that.

I probably left some stuff out so if you have any questions please ask me!! I can’t wait to hear back from you!!!

Kik: Prince.gold52

EDIT: If you message me, please write some information about you. Don’t just say “hi”. I put a lot of effort into this post so I’d really appreciate it if you describe yourself when messaging me!! Thanks!!