PDA

View Full Version : 19/female/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in US (piss slave)

Jadestaple
03-23-2019, 04:21 PM
19/female/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in US (piss slave)

Hello.

Im jade, I've just turned 19 and my dom has moved away. I'm looking for a new one, to begin online but hopefully turn to real life.

Im very submissive, with a lot of kinks. My main one is watersports, and I'd want my dom to control and punish me with piss. I want to be made to drink it, choke on it, sleep in it, have it inside me etc. Anything creative. I also have a slightly more specific kink of being punished by having my stuff pissed on. I. E. My ex once told me I was allowed on a night 9ut with my friends, but then before I left he pissed all over me and smudged my make up, ruined my hair, ripped my clothes and hit me and fucked me. He's also punished me by cumming in my purse, pissing in my car and wardrobe, etc.
Whilst the relationship is online, you can instruct me to carry out similar tasks.

I want to be made entirely subservient to my dom. Cooking and cleaning, being made to always be naked, wear a collar and leash. I'm straight but i have a fantasy of my dom making me get a hooker and fuck her for him.
Being made to cry, hurt, bruise etc. Having my whole life controlled.

I want someone who would make me messy with piss and cum all the time. Someone who would hurt me and embarrass me and molest me in public. Someone who would wake up in the night and just piss in my mouth instead of getting up.

If you're interested in learning more, message me with questions and also something you would love to do to me in real life if we could meet.

Thanks for reading this poor sluts plea to be owned

Ben8725
03-23-2019, 05:01 PM
Hello Jade, i have PM'd you