PDA

View Full Version : 19/female/sub seeks 24-36/any sex/dom in any place

Peachybaby
03-21-2019, 03:57 PM
19/female/sub seeks 24-36/any sex/dom in any place

Have you been looking for a pretty sub that’s extremely submissive and lovable? You’ve come to the right ad!!

**For starters, please read all of this!!! Application I find that don’t will immediately be dismissed! When applying for an Application please PM me with the subject line reading “Application - (kikname)” so I can message you if I see fit!**

I’m looking for a Dom between the ages of 20-40 years old. Of course if you’re not this age range you can still apply its just preferences someone closer to age than me! I am a girl who craves structure and routine. I want someone who will act as a “parental” figure for the little in me. However, I’m also a cute filthy slut who craves to be degraded and humiliated. So I need someone who can play both roles. Just to let you know I want to get to know you: This process may take months before we move into any play so you have to be willing to be patient!! This also means, although I love degradation calling you things like "Sir" Or "Daddy" may take time for me.

About me:

I’ll tell you a bit about myself, all of my likes dislikes and limits can be found in my signature!! However personality wise I’m a sweet kind girl who loves to have a casual conversation. I enjoy a lot of kinks and for the most part I’m down to try anything once! I am NOT opposed to pictures and videos, however those take time and trust which has to be gained! This also goes with degradation, I love being called a slut and a whore however, don’t expect to call me it right away. I need to know you and get the feel for you.

I am very busy, I’m a college freshman as well as I work 20 hours a week. I have been able to make it work, and with enough passion it could! However I also have an IRL dom, he does not know about GD nor will he! However whatever he says goes first, he always comes first! You must be okay with this!!

How you can apply is simply message me like above.. Subject line reading
"Application - (Kik name)"
Please answer the following:

A little about you:
Why you think you're a good dom?:
How many girls have you dommed?
Your likes dislikes and limits:

I'm not looking to rush this process so please don't expect that!! I will take months if need be I'm just putting it out there so I can start my search <3

amaster
03-22-2019, 01:42 PM
You have a Real Life Dom that does not know about GD, nor will he?? So you will be cheating on your current Dom?? You put the D/s dynamic to shame. A D/s dynamic relationship is supposed to be stronger than a vanilla relationship. Don't discredit yourself by cheating.

:eek::rolleyes:

MastersVoice
03-22-2019, 01:52 PM
You have a Real Life Dom that does not know about GD, nor will he?? So you will be cheating on your current Dom?? You put the D/s dynamic to shame. A D/s dynamic relationship is supposed to be stronger than a vanilla relationship. Don't discredit yourself by cheating.

If I were you I'd try and understand peoples actual situation before throwing stones my friend.

As someone that considers myself a good kink practitioner she isn't doing anything wrong. But hey, maybe that's because I've taken the time to get to know her and understand her situation.

What I find puts the lifestyle to shame is people that jump in and judge without taking the time to understand the full facts.

Shame on you.

This is one hell of a girl, and she deserves the very, very best Dom. Anyone that gets to know her will not be disappointed.

Good luck in your search my lovely x

MastersVoice.

Peachybaby
03-22-2019, 02:23 PM

:eek::rolleyes:

For anyone who chooses too question this can read this:

First off... please don’t ever judge me or try to “shame me.” You know nothing about me or my story, please do not act like you do. If you must know... my “dom” is my in real life friends with benefits who I have tried many kinks with over several months. He does not actually hold the label of my “dominate “ but my best friend and a friend whom I share sexual encounters with. However that being said, we have zero commitments to each other, we are not in a relationship or dating. He is seeing other girls, I am seeing other guys. I refer to him as my “dom” because I have written many blog posts about him thus it’s
Simply easier to refer to him as my “dom” however regardless you have zero right to judge me. It’s people that judge others that shame this community not those trying to have fun. If it’s not what you’re into, don’t respond to my ad. However it’s truly no ones buisness.

If I were you I'd try and understand peoples actual situation before throwing stones my friend.

As someone that considers myself a good kink practitioner she isn't doing anything wrong. But hey, maybe that's because I've taken the time to get to know her and understand her situation.

What I find puts the lifestyle to shame is people that jump in and judge without taking the time to understand the full facts.

Shame on you.

This is one hell of a girl, and she deserves the very, very best Dom. Anyone that gets to know her will not be disappointed.

Good luck in your search my lovely x

MastersVoice.

Thank you always for defending my honour 💞 of course if I had my pick you’d 100% have my sub heart. 😘

Abaddon
03-23-2019, 07:55 AM
Greetings Peachybaby,

I have to say what a fabulous advert. I am very pleased to meet your acquaintance indeed. It has been a while since an advert really caught my eye. I have remained in remission within this community for a some time now, on the look-out for a new submissive. Your need for trust, friendship and connection are exactly what I look for in a little one.

I too desire such connection.

Please let me introduce myself. I am Abaddon Black. *doffs his hat respectfully*. Let me start with that I would love to get to know you, to develop a bond between us. I am a 38 year-old male, very experienced with the nurturing of young, lovely cuties such as yourself. I live in Tokyo, but I come from Scotland once upon a time.
I am a Headmaster of a busy international school, so I also understand the reality of a busy schedule. I am a very understanding Master in the regards of what comes first, but I also have a very delectable appetite that centres around humiliation and degradation.

My major ONs are lingerie, ropes, spanking, training challenges, legs, short skirts, stockings, role-play, orgasm training, satin, silk, lace and public touching. I also enjoy the darker themes and appetites.

You can most likely guess my OFFs, but I will mention a few: watersports, scat, diapers/nappies and pain.

I prefer to adventure into the psychological aspects of the dominant/submissive connection.

Anyway, please do let me know if you want to have a chat sometime. It could be the perfect connection.

Yours eternally, in the shadows,

~Abaddon Black.

Ben8725
03-23-2019, 09:34 AM
Hi, I have pm'd you my application. Cant wait to hear from you!

lilith_
03-29-2019, 05:38 AM
She's the best ever so you should all apply (if you're not an idiot!)

LittleMissSass
04-04-2019, 04:37 AM
Bumping a lovely ad! Good luck!