PDA

View Full Version : 21/female/sub seeks 18-30/any sex/dom in US

Bunnybun
03-21-2019, 12:15 PM
21/female/sub seeks 18-30/any sex/dom in US

Hello all!

My name is Bunny. I go by many names but that is the one I prefer to go by here. I am looking for a Master or a Mistress. A Mattress? What's the non-binary option for a dominant? Mattress sounds good. This is starting to sound like a craigslist ad.

About me:
I am a university student studying Zoology Education. I am in my 3rd year now. I hope to graduate in Spring '20 but I may extend that to get a minor.
I am 21, I turn 22 later on in this year. Despite being drinking age legal I do not drink or smoke. It just doesn't interest me. Besides, masturbation is much cheaper (if you don't count the cost of everything I spend on toys oof).
I live in a suite with three other people. They are out of the question entirely. Do not ask me to include them. While I have my own room, I need to remain quiet (but hey! That's what panty gags are for, right?)
I am an active student leader on campus, participating in multiple leadership groups. Some days I need to dress up a little more for a meeting with a dean or other administration, and then other days I mostly just wear jeans. I would be willing to try out clothing control but I am not sure to what extent I would be comfortable with it.
Currently, I am studying plants, and that will take up the most time in my schedule for studying until May. In my free time I play video games like Stardew Valley, League of Legends, and Aground. I enjoy drawing, painting, and making crafts. I also enjoy going on long hikes, and observing animals and plants. Expect to learn a lot about nature if you talk to me.
With a BMI of 32, I am supposed to be obese. That being said, I am fairly active and climb staircases and hike hills daily. I try to be active but still my weight is a sensitive point for me (Thank you to all the fake doms out there who have helped ruin my confidence because I did not achieve your ideal beauty standards). I think I need to work on it some, and I would be interested in exploring work-outs. Please do not use this avenue to humiliate me.

I would like to serve someone over kik, please. I find kik is the best app for me to use and most accessible to me through my phone and taking photos.
I am in the US, so to avoid too many time zone issues I would like it to be somewhat close please (ie 3 hour timezone difference from PST).

About my submission:
I go by Bunny on here, but if granted my kik you'll learn my other, more private name. I would prefer not to spread that around, just as I am a secretive person and there are too many weirdos in the world.
I'm not sure what sort of submissive I am. I would categorize myself as a pet, particularly a bunny, for obvious reasons. I like cute pet names and being complimented. Prefacing things with "Good- " always makes me feel really good too. Slut and whore are also nice when well intentioned! Not so much when I've disappointed you. I hate disappointing...
Anyway!
I find that I enjoy tasks, and obeying you. Although I may act bratty at first I easily cool down into becoming the (nearly) perfect sub for you. I blame my switch side...
I would prefer you not use the word cunt. I know it's silly. I have a cunnie after all, but the word has just been ingrained in me as bad. Bleh.
I am looking for a dominant to train me into the best submissive and person I can be! I want to be taught to test my dislikes, get lots of compliments, and be taught how to improve when my accomplishments are lackluster. I really like the idea of JimmJiro's Second Identity (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=192934) where you introduce more rules slowly but surely. I think I would like to participate in something like that even if it was only by rules of my Mattress.

- Showing off my body
- Body writing
- Bondage (Rope, plastic wrap, restraints with clothing)
- Hypnosis (I listen to files a few times a week, sometimes to help me sleep)
- Insertions (Keeping things in my cunnie as I go about my day)
- Scheduling (It feels good to have someone tell me to do something even if that is my normal activity)
- Dares or activities that let me play video games or get me to improve my playing ;)

Dislikes:
My dislikes are the opposite of likes. I will do them, but I will not enjoy them. These are some of my preferred forms of punishment. :)
- Line writing (Being given a mantra or other line, reinforcing rules)
- Reading/or studying time (Something I need perhaps as part of my schedule. Does not mean I will enjoy it though!)

Limits:
Hard limits I expect to be respected. I reserve the right to refuse to obey should I feel too uncomfortable in such a situation. I will make myself clear if that is the case. :mad:
- Public exposure
- Piss
- Anal
- Scat
- Blood/needles
- Self harm
- Anything illegal.

Why I am looking for a Dominant instead of a fellow switch
As a switch myself, I have a lot of authoritative issues. I like challenging people. For this reason I am not looking for another switch, but a dominant. I've found in the past that my dominant nature tends to control my relationships where my dom is supposed to be taking care of things, but any sign of weakness and I'm like a lion latched to a jugular. I'm too popular as a caring motherly figure once I'm exposed as a switch so this time I thought I would just be upfront with everyone. If you have read up to here, would you mind please putting "Sir/Ma'am Application - [Your name]" in the PM subject line should you choose to contact me? I think that being a switch is an important part of my, but so is my submissive side which has for too long been over looked by so called dominants. For this reason I prefer to keep my two sides as a switch separate.

Interested?
I know it is forward of me to ask this of you, but if you wouldn't mind, please sending me a PM? In it, please include the following:
- A name I should call you until I choose to submit to you:
- What you would like me to know about you:
- What are your daily schedules like:
- What are some things you would like to focus on in terms of training, your kinks, etc:
- What will be avoided, my limits, etc:
- If you wouldn't mind, I would love to hear about a fantasy of yours:

I know this can be a lot of work to put in for a mere potential, but I have been receiving a lot of spam. My apologies for the inconvenience, and thank you for considering me as your new potential sub!

For Submissives:
Until a time that my new Mattress sees fit to end such a relationship, I am also in the market for a new submissive.
Yes! You! You, pathetic souls out there looking for a dominate female to put you in your place! I am looking for a literate whore to play with. To use, abuse, and send nudes to. I think that rhymes?
I want a play partner with the understanding that while I will take care of you and your issues, I always come first. I am very busy with my real life, but I want to make time for you, if you're worth it. I promise to respect your limits, and try to play around your interests. The only time I may try to push your limit is if it is due to inexperience or lack of knowledge. I want you to be comfortable in your actions, so reassurance will be there.
Things I am uncomfortable and will instantly void your application:
Piss/Scat/Diapers
Blood/Needles
Public Indecency
Illegal

I apologize that this form is a lot, but I did want to be through.

Please submit to me the following in a PM:
- Name (s) you prefer to go by:
- Pet/sub names you enjoy:
- Any names you would prefer I not use (any particular profanity, I do not use racial or homophobic slurs so do not include things like that):
- How many hours off PST (+/-4 MAY be considered):
- Likes (Turn ons):
- Dislikes (Things you don't like but will do):
- Limits (Hard limits, will not cross!):
- As a submissive, why did you click on this thread?:
- In 200 words or more, what is your greatest fantasy? Be descriptive. *This is not part of the form, I just wanted to see if you were paying attention, in the title of your PM to me write "Slut Application - [your name you prefer to go by]".* Remember, you're selling your mind and creativity to me, impress me and get me wet with your words:

Please feel free to ask any questions or leave a comment on the thread below!

MastersVoice
03-21-2019, 02:25 PM
This is a super amazing ad!!! Thank you for spending the time to put this together, you deserve to find your perfect mattress! Good luck in your search :)

M.V