PDA

View Full Version : 28/male/switch seeks any age/male/slave in any place

krazykid
03-17-2019, 12:03 PM
28/male/switch seeks any age/male/slave in any place

Hi,

About Me

I just got back to getdare for the first time in a long time. I'm a 28/M/switch who used to be more of a Dom/Master, but for awhile have been mostly a sub/slave. I am looking to have more fun as a Dom/Master again and want to take on new subs/slaves who are willing to serve me loyally and often. I'm a bi-racial American (hispanic/asian).

I live in California, but I don't care where you are as long as you make yourself available. I'm constantly horny and want someone to entertain me. I have a professional degree and job, so I'm very busy and won't put up with flakiness (I'll drop you). Whether you get to see me/know who I am will depend on us building trust; I'd rather not have my kink side known because of my job. I'm willing to do just Kik texts/messaging with a sub for awhile, as long as I believe he's really doing as instructed.

About You

You can be any age (18+). I'm looking for someone who constantly wants to improve/better himself. I don't want to own a "worthless fag" type of slave, and if you identify as one and serve me, I'll train you into a worthy fag. For example, if you are a student, I will make sure you are a straight-A student. If you work, we are going to have a talk and figure out how to make sure you are the best at your job.

I don't care what body type you have as long as you're willing to work to achieve the body type I want (fit/muscle is usually what I want, depends on the guy though). If you can't control your food intake/exercise routine to achieve my goal, you will give me control over those.

Interests

My interests include (in now particular order): Pup play; exhibitionism/risky (discrete); spanking; forced workouts; schedule control; chastity; CBT; oral (training you to learn to deepthroat); anal; cam shows; frat/pledge role play; training; and more.

I also plan to train you to be a well-rounded sub/slave. We will inventory your skills and teach you what you don't know. For example, you should know how to tie a tie, tie a bowtie, shine shoes, fold laundry, learn to give massages, etc. By the time I'm done with you, you will know how to serve properly.

I have a mild interest in piss play, but haven't explored that area much.

Limits

I have no interest in scat, illegal, family, blood, or permanent marks. We can discuss any other limits you might have. I don't expect every slave to be willing to do anything immediately, I believe this kind of relationship requires building trust.

Contact Me
Kik: kkdare
Tell me about yourself including: Age, location, limits, and what you want to get out of this.