PDA

View Full Version : 33/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any place (kik/skype)

daddy4yngsub
03-16-2019, 02:47 AM
33/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any place (kik/skype)

Hello !

I am an experienced Daddy Dom, I have a lot of experience living this lifestyle though the DD nature was always there just unknown until I learnt the lifestyle existed. I am 100% monogamous and devote my time and attention to one person only. I am happy where my life is at and just want to find a little kitten princess who complements my life. I prefer to live the DD/lg lifestyle pretty much 24/7 bar times some discretion is needed. I am open towards long distance/online.

I'm firm but fair and will adjust to suit your needs, being a Daddy comes naturally to me and isn't forced. I do believe in behavior modification through punishments and nurturing. I am more about nurturing and guiding along with rewarding good behavior over punishing bad behavior, aftercare is always practiced and given and will never be left out.

You must be:

-Female
-Clingy
-Very Wanty ("needy" but I dislike that word)
-Knowledge of the lifestyle (experience not required, newbies are encouraged).
-Enjoy this as a lifestyle not just bedroom antics.
-Know how to communicate.
-Cheeky yet always obedient.
-No Brats
-Honest.
-Loyal.
-Monogamous
-Single.
-18-24 year old (Preferred but not necessary, 18-21 is ideal)
-Pale/petite/curvy/alternative/goth/lolita/I love slim, smaller frame (if any of these tags apply to you then it'd be another plus)

All things will be discussed at length and agreed to before entering into anything, and always open to communication. I am in no rush to get into a relationship, I wish to ensure the next person I devote myself to is a good match before I even consider anything. Open to PMs or other means of communication.

If you don't have honest and genuine intentions, please don't lead me on. I don't expect a relationship right away but I am an honest and transparent person, I expect the same from those I talk with.

Kik: DD4YngSub