PDA

View Full Version : 21/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any place

Thotho131097
03-15-2019, 10:09 AM
21/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any place

Hey All!
My name is Nikki, I am a 21y old Master/Dom.
On my previous ad I ve had great responds! Thanks, but unfortunatly due to not really finding what I need applications are back online!
So my applications are open again, I am looking for new subs/slaves willing to be trained. No matter the age, experience, race,...
Ill post my add down here, the application will be a bit different this time around. I ve made a googleforms for you to fill in, its easy but will take like 10 minutes
Please know, depending on the amount of answer I will do everything I can to recap to all answers!

What Thotho's Sub should be like:
At least some of our likes should be equal. I am not asking for someone to have exactly the same likes as me, since I am really willing to try anything not in my limits. I will be giving 24h rules, but probally wont be doing full day sessions. Possibly skype, calling,.. sessions if wanted by the sub.

So why Thotho?
I know that there are a ton of other Male masters on here and I sometimes dont even believe in myself but I know that alot other people do. If you get to know me you will find out that im pretty fun to talk to and I dont think im Stupid afterall. I like to be in charge and tell what to do. You like to be a pet. Lets put the pieces together!

Likes of Thotho

Diapers, Humiliation, Mild Pee play, Bathroom Control (any control actually), Anal, , self bondage, pet play, Pain, Forniphilia and rules, crossdressing, bimbofication

Limits of Thotho

Blackmailing,poo, illegal, blood, torture, public humiliation (turn on though), permanent things and the obvious ones.

Im almost always up to trying anything atleast once. Im a pretty curious person afterall

Applicationform

https://goo.gl/forms/ehlIH5EbumEPEsiC3

Thotho131097
04-07-2019, 05:33 PM
Haven't found exactly what I am looking for yet...
Greta applications though! Unfortunatly I wont be able to answer every one (like promised before), but Ill do my best!
Applications are still open though!