PDA

View Full Version : 23/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (chat slave)

i.wanna.serve
03-15-2019, 09:57 AM
23/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (chat slave)

Hello Masters/Mistress, my name is Phil, I am a 23 year old male from Hungary, Living alone
I'm available on kik under: I.wanna.serve.

ABOUT ME
From a young age I was drawn to BDSM scene, I started experimenting online, and now I'm here. I enjoy being controlled and owned, I want to be put in place by Master/Mistress. I have 3 years experience, but with casual masters so I would say I'm more of a newbie, I was switch for a while but figured I'm more sub.

WHEN DO I HAVE A TIME?
I'm CEST timezone and have a work where I need to focus, so I'm ussualy available later in days and mostly over the weekends. Even though I'm looking for something longer I also have a life outside of this.

APPEARENCE
I am skinny tall (6'5) male, without much muscle going on as you can see on my profile picture. My dick is 5.3" hard.

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR
I am looking for a Master/Mistress who enjoys the act of controlling someone, who will be able to train me and put me in my place, and don't want to see just nudes even though I enjoy pictures but like also the act of control, the submitting and training of slave. I also want you to be little strict but not harsh or unfair.

WHAT I AM INTO
Out of all my likes, there are specific things that really makes me feel like I am owned and that is when you put me in a routine with rules and lately I like to experiment with diapers

Underwear control
Diapers
Bondage
Humiliation
Socks
Bathroom Control
Orgasm Control
Clothing control
Bathroom schedules
Forced workout
Spanking
Restrictive rules on behaviour
Corner time
Hidden public

Limits:
Face
Permanent
Blackmail
Family and social suicide

CONTACT
I'm available on kik under: I.wanna.serve

i.wanna.serve
04-13-2019, 01:09 AM
I'm still looking, I would also like to add to my likes a spanking and starting to play with watersport.

i.wanna.serve
05-05-2019, 05:26 AM
Looking again for someone who can teach me to be a slave.