PDA

View Full Version : 28/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (baby slave)

Littleboyblue123
03-14-2019, 04:26 AM
28/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (baby slave)

Hi everyone! :) I am a blonde, a average build, 28 year old nurse looking for someone to have either some short or long term fun with! First, a little about myself. Like i said i am a nurse who works 3 12 hour shifts a week with the other 4 days of the week off to be completely availible to be used and humiliated by you! Humiliated is the key word there. I love private humiliation and being put in a situation that will make my face glow beat red while you laugh. I love having strict tasks and rules that i have to follow or else i will be punished harshly. The biggest thing you should know is that the most humiliating thing for me is being forced to live and act like a baby/toddler for my doms amusment. I want to be blackmailed into being a good little baby boy or girl for you, in situations where i truly have no choice but to obey. I have lots of ageplay supplies (diapers, pacys, clothes, baby food, ect.) as well as plenty of more adult supplies (chastity cage, enema kit, hitachi, ect) for you to have fun making me use. If ageplay isnt your thing we can still get along as long as you are here to embarrass and control me. If you are interested, have questions, or just wanna chat contact me on kik (yourlittleproperty2) or just pm me here.

Thanks for taking the time to check out my ad! Hope to be serving you with a giant blush consuming my face really soon!