PDA

View Full Version : 24/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place (first time)

Sparkles091
03-10-2019, 09:44 AM
24/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place (first time)

Hello everyone, This is my first ad so hopefully I can give enough information about who i am and what I'm looking for. any advice is appreciated. Ill give as much information as i can and hopefully my new Master will read and get in touch :)

About me

My name is Sparkles, Im kind of new to the lifestyle and have been told this is a good place to meet new people. Ive always felt very submissive and so what could be better than finding a master to submit to.

Im single currently having broke up with my girlfriend and so I now want to try something new. I live alone so time and space will not be an issue for my training.

I do have a bit of experience online, having completed tasks on site such as Onesubmissive act. I love being given tasks or challenges, Onesubmissive act is ok but i want to have something more longterm with a Master that will push me and teach me new things.

I would consider myself bisexual, although i have not been with a man before, i do crave it and so how could i call myself straight. I love to dress as a girly girl and so maybe you could call me a Sissy?

What am I looking for?

I am looking for a Master, I love the idea of being under the control of a pervy old man but I'm happy to talk to anyone who wants a new eager slave. This will be online only but potentially meeting in person in the future (I would be happy to meet others in person too if this is something i would need to do)

Im in the UK but happy to talk to all if we can make it work.

I could use Kik or email to communicate.

My kinks and limits

Likes (or at least what i think i will like)
Crossdressing
Anal
Chastity
Dares/Tasks/Rules
Hidden public
Humiliation
Maybe Diapers?
Strict control.
Bondage

Dislike:
Messy
Pain

Limits:
Full exposure
extreme pain

Any advice on how to improve this ad is appreciated but please get in touch, can't wait to start my training.

Sparkles091
03-31-2019, 01:08 PM
If anyone would like to chat my kik is Sparkles0911

But i would like a message on here too if that's ok so i can have a creep on your profile :)

Sparkles091
05-25-2019, 03:51 PM
Looking again :)

Master4Sub86
05-26-2019, 08:48 AM
Do you use skype too?

Sparkles091
05-27-2019, 02:52 PM
Do you use skype too?

I haven't before but would be willing to try

Sparkles091
07-16-2019, 02:09 PM
Still looking, get in touch to discuss

Sparkles091
08-04-2019, 01:50 AM
anyone who wants to discuss terms can pm me here or on kik. my kik is Sparkles0911

Sparkles091
09-19-2019, 02:58 PM
looking again, message on here first please :)