PDA

View Full Version : 23/male/master seeks 18-24/male/slave in (see post) (athletic/fit)

TheSir
03-08-2019, 04:33 PM
23/male/master seeks 18-24/male/slave in (see post) (athletic/fit)

Hey, a bit about myself Im a 23 year old Master from the US, east coast, with about 8 years experience. I am strict and creative with my tasks as I like to keep things exciting.

I am into a variety of kinks including but not limited to:
Teasing,denial,pain,spanking,choking,ice,wax,humil iation,degradation,risky,
sissification and much more so just ask if you have something specific.

If you are interested in becoming my sub, understand you MUST BE FIT, ATHLETIC, MUSCULAR. Meaning toned and in shape, Im not interested if you dont fit this criteria.

Apart from that, I prefer someone in the US or Canada simply for time zone reasons and KIK IS REQUIRED for communication purposes. Im looking for a sub who I can talk to daily and throughout the day as I enjoy actually getting to know my sub and about them. It also allows for me to tease them.

**long term preferred**

If you are interested and believe you fit this criteria send me a PM with your age, location and kik username and we will talk.

I look forward to hearing from you

TheSir
03-09-2019, 10:29 AM
I apologize for bumping this post, however if you DO NOT fit my criteria or are NOT from the desired locations please dont send me a message. I was very clear in what Im looking for and would prefer if people respected that instead of lying about their locations or wasting my time.

Thank you.

TheSir
04-12-2019, 10:43 PM
I am still looking for the right sub. I am willing to talk with people outside the preferred time zone if you believe youd be a good fit.

Hope to hear from some of yall.

Slaveboy1002
04-16-2019, 11:14 AM
18 canada (central) kik daneil4991