PDA

View Full Version : March Dare of the Month

Butterfly
03-07-2019, 01:36 PM
This month's theme is going to be all about going GREEN!!!

Chose one of the following to complete:

Food Play: Make yourself into a delicious salad. Cover your sensitive bits with lettuce, cucumber, asparagus, or anything else green. Be creative!

Shamrock Serenade: Dress up in green, put on a leprechaun costume or put on something "irish". Add something distracting ... maybe a vibrator, or a gag and record for us an irish song.

One with nature:Find a secluded area with lots of greenery. Strip down to as much as you are comfortable with, and show us your favorite sexy pose or sexual position.

Deadline: March 31, 2019

Submit a photo, recording and/or report to enter.

Remember photos don't have to include you if that is against your limits. You can take a photo of an outfit, the area where you did the dare, or even a drawing.

SasssySlavePuppy
03-07-2019, 05:11 PM
So, I told my girlfriend about this while she was on her way home from work. Naturally, she walked in the door with a devilish smirk on her face and bags of groceries. She told me to strip and lay down on our table, so I did as she began washing and chopping the lettuce and cucumbers. She also bought spinach, asparagus, green peppers, and avocado ranch dressing. As I lay there, she kept talking about how delicious her salad was about to be, which made me wet and excited.

When she was done washing the veggies, she came over and kissed me before beginning to assemble her salad. She smeared dressing over my face and gave me cucumber eyes to pretend I was at a spa. Then, she laid some spinach over and around my boobs, making a sort of bra out o them, then adorning it with chopped green peppers and cucumber nipples. She took 7 stalks of asparagus and inserted them in my wet pussy, then dumped a fair amount of spinach and lettuce over the rest of my groin area before standing over me, holding the dressing bottle out from her own pussy and pretending to “cum” all over me with the dressing. Needless to say, I was her little salad slut for the next 30 minutes or so and it was wonderful.

Jaro
03-07-2019, 09:06 PM
I was her little salad slut for the next 30 minutes or so and it was wonderful.

That's amazing! How nice to be so healthy eh? Did she eat the salad like that?

SasssySlavePuppy
03-07-2019, 09:14 PM
That's amazing! How nice to be so healthy eh? Did she eat the salad like that?

Yea she ate the entire thing off me. It was so wonderful and very sexy and I appreciate Butterfly so much for the creativity of that dare.

PrincessJessica
03-26-2019, 03:57 PM
Much my surprise I'm adding a submission this month. The report's on my blog (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89624) and my very quick 3 snaps are in my album (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=13388&pictureid=67798). It was a really fun uncomfortable (in a good way) dare to do and hope to see a few more submissions over the next week.

SlaveFloris
03-26-2019, 05:49 PM
Such a fun dare, thank You!

Report and pictures added in my blog.

Blog Post (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89625)