PDA

View Full Version : 21/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in EU

SlaveApril
03-07-2019, 12:54 PM
21/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in EU

Dear Doms,

I would like to offer myself again as a webcam slave for your entertainment. Im a 21 years old student with a pretty submissiv character.
Being ordered infront of webcam became an absolute pleasure to me. I started to show myself on chaturbate. But due to people just looking for a "quick game" I got pretty bored. So now Im searching a dominate part who is really into training someone, playing different kinds of games and not just a quick rush.
Long session via Skype are my favorite but I would show where ever my dom wants me to of course. Holding contact via kik would also be possible.

I like to get tasks/challanges in many ways. Getting rewarded for success and punished for failing makes it even more exciting. I would like to gain some muscles as well which may could become part of the game. Im also into seeing/hearing who Im dealing with since adoring the other part's body is a huge turn on for me.

Im a european white guy. Pretty slim, shaved. Bi-curious. Having a HD webcam. Im mostly online between 8 and 11pm GMT+1.
Im open for almost every idea beside my limits of course.

Limit: No pee/scat, no hard pain, no face

I do not care about gender, age, nationality, religion etc. All I care about is a kind personality that is 100% dominate, creative and experienced enough.

Hope to get some messanges. Thanks alot in advance.

Ps. I should add that I would like to build a relationship. Getting to know each other and talking about what we both are expecting is necessary.
Insulting me in the first PM is kinda weird..

SlaveApril
04-18-2019, 11:13 PM
Please close this add. Not searching anymore!