PDA

View Full Version : Experimenting with hidden public and other things.

Lilly171
03-07-2019, 02:47 AM
So i am not sure if i like hidden public or not the idea is exciting but the only couple of times i have done it i have been so nervous that is wasnt fun. So i am hoping to get some ideas of things to try to see if i like it or not. I have tried going out without panties on and thouching in a public bathroom. I also dont want there to be a chance i will be seen. I am also looking to experiment with a few other things that i may not have tried as well like light bondage and maybe some light humiliation things.

redcamel
03-07-2019, 05:36 AM
Go out in a double penetration, having something suitable (an highlighter could be good) in pussy and ass, and spend time in public places for at least a couple of hours.

Report here and let us know how it was. If you feel uncomfortable at any moment you could go to a public toilet and take off one or both the items, but you'll have to report how long you kept the items inside,, what items you took off, and ask to be judged and maybe punished for not completing the dare.

zephyrnem
03-07-2019, 06:48 AM
2 things I would try...well, maybe 3:

1. Find a bathroom stall or changing room and get naked. Can you make it 2 minutes? If that is too much, stop at your underwear.

2. Get a long coat from good will, or wherever and go to a fairly lightly trafficked area wearing as little as you dare underneath.

3. Go barefoot somewhere public for 5 minutes. For non exhibitionists this can feel as bad as going naked, but without being illegal in any way or, really, showing anything off. A decent stepping off point.

I guess, there is one more: go somewhere with a coat, or go to the bathroom..,etc...wearing a swimsuit underneath your clothes. Strip down to your swimsuit. Or wear a swimsuit and take a walk around the block.

These are really easy, but should give you an idea of what it is like to push possible exposure without really exposing anything...or anything you don’t want to do.

Sir James
03-07-2019, 07:46 AM
Go one week without underwear, if you think that's to much, go one week without a panties.

Everill
03-07-2019, 08:35 AM
Here's some basic ones

Have an orgasm somewhere public, edge before going out if it helps.
Go to a shop with a public toilet, remove your panties in your toilet and stuff them into your pussy. Do a bit of light shopping, either replace your panties or don't.

wingman78
03-07-2019, 01:54 PM
Since you're pretty new to this: a simple one. Buy a softdrink, take one of the ice cubes into your mouth and walk to the bathroom. When there take it out of your mouth and insert it into a different hole of your choice.

And a different one, also involving ice cubes: again, take an ice cube with you to a bathroom. While there remove your bra and rub the ice cube on your nipples to make them hard.

Lilly171
03-08-2019, 01:48 AM
I will see what i can do i probably wont do the striping in the toilets or barefoot one. I will see about the others though.

lovethembbw
03-08-2019, 01:56 AM
Got to a park, choose a bench and sit there, now you have to rub your pussy over clothes for at least 2 minutes, you may get a bag to keep on your lap to hide what you are doing

Go out public having your tits enlarged with padding your bra from inside using your panties

Lilly171
03-08-2019, 10:53 PM
Go out in a double penetration, having something suitable (an highlighter could be good) in pussy and ass, and spend time in public places for at least a couple of hours.

Report here and let us know how it was. If you feel uncomfortable at any moment you could go to a public toilet and take off one or both the items, but you'll have to report how long you kept the items inside,, what items you took off, and ask to be judged and maybe punished for not completing the dare.

I tried this one first i left and went for a walk i used a marker although i didnt have anything in my ass but i didnt get far and i got worried the marker would slip out.
So i was only out about 10 minutes in total.