PDA

View Full Version : 31/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place

thatgirl
03-05-2019, 11:22 PM
31/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place

hey im younger than it says on here , jewish girl in canada i like to be used rough choked slapped anyway but i prefer not full time if possible and only in pperson

if u want add my kik : thatgirl705

Meister Andrew
03-07-2019, 01:50 AM
How can it be in any place if it has to be in person?

Faithfullyyours
03-08-2019, 03:24 PM
How can it be in any place if it has to be in person?

Because people travel :rolleyes: not all people are stationary. They may regularly commute so "home base" wouldnt matter as much.

Meister Andrew
03-08-2019, 05:15 PM
Because people travel :rolleyes: not all people are stationary. They may regularly commute so "home base" wouldnt matter as much.
Yeah but then the location should be Canada. Someone who travels and can make it to Canada can decide for themselves if it applies and reply. The ad seems a bit confusing.

Sasahara
03-09-2019, 04:39 AM
Unless they travel around the world. I live in Canada, but spend about 100 days a year in other countries for work... Most of them not on the same continent!

thatgirl
03-31-2019, 07:38 PM
Yeah but then the location should be Canada. Someone who travels and can make it to Canada can decide for themselves if it applies and reply. The ad seems a bit confusing.

yes in person in canada , or i could travel depending where

thatgirl
05-13-2019, 08:12 PM
Unless they travel around the world. I live in Canada, but spend about 100 days a year in other countries for work... Most of them not on the same continent!

yes that is true