PDA

View Full Version : Mustangman Weekly, House Party [Fiction] [R] 8-4-07

Musty 21
08-03-2007, 10:41 PM
8-3-07 Mustangman Weekly [R] Free

Edition 1, Issue 1

Welcome to the first edition of Mustangman Weekly! This week I have come to you with an array of Bi-Sexual People and Straight People, Sexual Happenings, Messy Happenings, and At A Party. These are personally my favorite ideas to write about so I though I’d start off with them. You will find this story from the Omnis view (all know view). Shall we get to the story then?

Musty 21
08-03-2007, 10:42 PM
“Hey tom! Wait up for me.” Jeff shouted. Jeff turned around and angrily spoke, “What?” “You and your friends are coming to the party tomorrow right?” “Yeah, there’s beer and truth or dare right?” “Yes,” said Jeff ending the conversation.

This weekend was going to be the biggest weekend of his high school life ever. He was having a senior party while he parents where gone for the night. He got the football team to come, hot chicks, and rejected the usual chess club. He had arranged for his cousin to bring over a keg of beer.

Well it was the day of the party and his parents had left early in the morning and would not be returning till the next day. His cousin had picked Jeff up and then they went and got the supplies. While Greg, Jeff’s cousin, got the keg, Jeff picked up some supplies. First got the usually chips and candy and cups and plates. Got the cleaners because his Greg told him to.

Then Jeff went and got ketchup, whipped cream, sour cream, mustard, mayo, yogurt, and ranch dressing but probly not for the reason you suspect. Greg loaded the keg into the back of his pick-up and Jeff threw the groceries in the back as well. Greg sped off to head to Jeff’s house.

Finally everything was ready. The pizza was on its way. The keg was set-up. The chips and candy out. It was 7 o’clock and already dark. The doorbell rang. It was Tom, the QB of the football team, and the rest of the football players. Then while they were walking in some of the girls had arrived. Tom pumped up the music and put in some of his own CD’s. More and more people started to come. Eventually people like the basketball team started to show up because of how word got out.

About 10 o’clock Tom shouted, “Hey Truth or Dare in the living room,” “get in a circle!” After they had made a big circle in the living room, Jessica, one of the chicks, pulled out a bottle and spun it. It landed on Tom. Tom said he would take a Dare. “Wait!” said Jeff. “Come on Jeff don’t lame up the party.” Jeff dumped all the contents he got from the store and then everyone ooooed. “Nice” said Gary of the football team.

“I dare you to strip naked and put whipped cream on your dick,” Jessica said with a sexy voice. He did as was told. Tom spun the bottle and it landed on Jeff. “Perfect” Tom mumbled under his voice. “Put ketchup in your underwear and then have Gary give you a big wedgie,” Tom stated with an optimistic voice. Jeff put a lot of ketchup in the front sides and back of his underwear. Then Gary came and brought his underwear all the way to his shoulders. The ketchup leaked out on the floor. He dick was hard and red from the ketchup. Then a rip broke the silence. His elastic band had ripped off. Everyone started to laugh as Gary swung it in the air.

Jeff spun the bottle and it landed on Beverly. She was the hottest girl in school. She also had the biggest boobs. Jeff had Beverly get naked from head up (he was new at this) and then put mustard on her nipples and seductively lick it off.

After a couple more spins of the bottle only Jeff and Beverly were left with some clothes on. Everyone else was naked. All of the groceries had been used. The bottle landed on Tom this time. He was dared to shave off all his pubes but the whipped cream already on him would serve as shaving cream. He cut himself a couple of times and bled a little bit.

Eventually Gary spun the bottle and it landed on Stewart. He is the captain of the Basketball team. Gary dared Stew to French kiss him. Stew hesitated but then Tom started to chant chicken and soon the whole group was chanting it too. He finally did it.

Jeff was up again. He had to masturbate this time. He never had before. So he started doing the hand form that he read somewhere online. It took a full 15 minutes before it was finally done.

Now at this point in the party just about everyone was drunk. Now things started to get serious. A couple girls got fucked and a guy got ass fucked. Gary could now do what he wanted with Jeff seeing as it turned into Dare or Dare. Once the bottle landed on Jeff after Gary spun it, Jeff knew something was going to happen. The Gary pronounced proudly, “Your going to let me ass fuck you.” Tom then tackled Jeff in his drunken rage and ripped off his shorts and under wear. Yes that’s right, I said rip. Tom held down the arms while stew held down the legs. Gary got up and started. It started as n and out slowly, and the very rapidly. Jeff moaned in a sensation of pain, pleasure, and fear. Everyone started to laugh as soon as they realized this was Jeff’s first time for anything like this. After Gary was done cum was coming out of Jeff’s ass.

Jeff spun the bottle and it landed on Gary. Everyone said that Gary was in trouble, he was. “Stewart,” said Jeff, “make him masturbate.” “Tom, hold him down.” “Beverly, get me a spoon and a long funnel.” By the time Beverly had returned with the supplies Gary had masturbated and Stew made him eat his cum. Jeff shoved the funnel down Gary’s ass and started to put mayo in the funnel. He put about a quarter of the jar down hiss ass hole and when he was done Jeff pronounced, “Don’t ever ass fuck me a again *****!”

“Yo, party over, there’s no more beer.” Tom proclaimed. “Yeah its four in the morning,” Jeff started, “my parents will be home soon.” Mostly everyone drove off in a drunken rage. Jeff got all the garbage cleaned up before his parents got home. He just was climbing into bed when the garage door opened.

Musty 21
08-03-2007, 10:42 PM
Hope you liked the first edition of Mustangman Weekly. More will be coming Saturday’s but not this early in the morning. Each week is an all-new story. Post what you thought about the first addition and give suggest at http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=20591#post20591

Btw… Yes I censored a word out.