PDA

View Full Version : 28/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place

specialk3700
03-01-2019, 08:24 PM
28/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place

Hi all, I'm a master looking for a slave. I'm looking now after my previous slave of 7 months decided to part ways. As a master tend to be on the stricter side of things and am quick to punish any bratty behavior. I am most into bondage, anal, wedgies, and pain. I'm also looking to expand my horizons so anything you are interested in I would like to try. If more than one of the things listed above are a hard limit for you this probably wouldn't work. I would prefer a slave that is ok with sending proof I understand if you don't want to at first but after building trust I'd would like that to be an option.

If you're still reading you probably want to know a bit about me. I am a professional trombone player named Alex. I live in Michigan USA. I eat, sleep, and breath music. I prefer to play classical music. My favorite composer is Rimsky Korsakov and favorite piece is scheherazade.

If you would like to learn more about me and possibly becoming a slave the best place to get in contact with me is my Kik @ myboywalter or you could dm me.

specialk3700
04-01-2019, 04:28 PM
I'm still searching please message me on Kik at myboywalter or Snapchat at specialk3700 if you're interested in becoming my slave.

specialk3700
05-01-2019, 03:12 PM
I'm still searching it is best to message me on Kik at myboywalter