PDA

View Full Version : Mall sissy extreme public

beaggressive
03-01-2019, 11:57 AM
Looking to go to the mall fully cross dressed . Looking for tasks that will make me spend time there and expose and embarrass me . Have small budget to send while there but will already be fully dressed

Ringthebell
03-01-2019, 12:18 PM
Fully crossed dressed? So go in your shortest dress, prettiest panties. A bra and heels. Make sure to bend whenever your browsing anything so people can see the cute panties you picked

b73
03-01-2019, 12:40 PM
Get into a store, find a mirror, send it to me on kik

GenderfluidMistress
03-01-2019, 01:00 PM
buy one pair of panties, change into them, and leave your other panties in that store somewhere.

zephyrnem
03-01-2019, 01:44 PM
Right before you leave, get soaked from head to toe, and walk like this barefoot to the next closest exit and to your car.

beaggressive
03-01-2019, 03:05 PM
Will provide photo and video proof to whoever wants . Any dares involving testers for perfume or the nail salon??

MirandaCole21
03-01-2019, 05:49 PM
Wear panties you don't mind losing, but take a cute pair and store them in your bra. Go into a larger clothing store, and get to a more secluded and hidden area. Take off your panties and drape them over a clothing rack. Move to another area and put your other panties on. Go get something to eat, relax, and pass some time. Then go back to see if your panties are still there. If they are, grab them and carry them to the door as you leave and drop them in the doorway. Can you do it?

beaggressive
03-01-2019, 07:18 PM
I can most def do . Do you want photo proof

beaggressive
03-02-2019, 10:02 AM
Punish me for bumping my thread .

beaggressive
03-03-2019, 08:27 AM
Please help me I badly need some dares and punishments

Drockett
03-03-2019, 08:48 AM
I want you to send all proof to me on kik of all dares but also want you to go enjoy a meal in the foodcourt

rhl
03-03-2019, 09:02 AM
Of course you need to go to a nail salon and get those nails prettied up, choose a non traditional color (https://www.wish.com/share/0449cxmtjm)

Oh and if you see one of those massaging chairs, please don't hesitate to sit in it for 5 minutes, you will enjoy the surprise on your butt crack.

Dare_Golore
03-03-2019, 10:10 AM
Temp Expose yourself for as long as possible and have unlimited extensions as long as possiblle ;)

beaggressive
03-03-2019, 11:30 AM
I dont think temp exposed is still operating ??? Is it ?

wingman78
03-03-2019, 11:45 AM
Here are a couple of ideas:

In addition to the clothes mentioned earlier also wear your wig. Then use the women's bathroom at least once!
Go to a supermarket and buy a small bottle of water, a box of the largest size of tampons you can find, sanitary pads, a cucumber and condoms. You're not going to use those last two by the way, those are just to embarras you further :D
Head to a public bathroom again. Take the cap of that bottle, push the opening into your ass a bit and squeeze, giving yourself a small enema. Use about half of the bottle, then plug yourself with a tampon. Don't push it all the way in, I want it right at your sphincter, keeping your hole stretched a bit and slowly soaking up more water. Drink the rest, and insert a sanitary pad in the front of your panties near your cock.
Stay in the mall for at least another half hour. During that time hope the tampon doesn't leak, and you have to pee a tiny bit into the sanitary pad. Just start pushing, and once some pee comes out stop again. I hope you placed it correctly!

beaggressive
03-07-2019, 08:02 AM
Bumping my thread here looking to be humiliated in public

rhl
04-10-2019, 12:43 PM
Bumping my thread here looking to be humiliated in public
Punishment for bumping your thread so many times.
Let's flip a coin, heads chose a short skirt, tails leggings. Now put on panties and the skirt or leggings
You may chose the top and the color of your nails.
Now of to the supermarket, drugstore to by some castor oil. You might want to walk there if it is possible.
After leaving the store, drink 3-4 cap fulls and head to a park or were ever. You are going to take a walk until you have the urge to poop. At this time you will stand still for a minute while you look for someplace to relieve yourself. Once you spot a restroom and the minute is up you may head for it.
If you have managed not to soil your panties, congrats, but you still have to walk home and I hope your at least a half hour 45 minutes away and there is more poop to be released.
You may want to do this at night.
That is when I did this task.