PDA

View Full Version : 21/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place

Jam1729es
02-26-2019, 05:10 AM
21/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place

Hello everyone.

My name is James and as the title states I am looking for a master.
I am 19 years of age but for some reason I wasn’t able to change that in the title.

I have made some experiences in the past year but I’d like to learn more about being a slave and serving a master. If you are looking for a slave and/or would like to guide/train someone into being an obidient little sub, I might be just the one you’re looking for.

My likes are anal, pain, nipples, bondage, hidden public, orgasm control, ice (cubes), candle wax, ...
My limits are body fluids, scat, permanent damage, full public, family, friends, crossdressing, messy and findom
Of course I am open to try out stuff that is new to me.

I live in Ireland and I speak English and German since my mother is from Germany. But if you are from the USA or Australia or some place far away, time zone differences still shouldn’t be a problem.

If you think you might want to try out having me as your slave please kik me: Jam1729es

I’ll be happy to hear from you.

Jam1729es
04-18-2019, 01:45 AM
Bumpy bumpy

I haven’t found “the one” ;) yet so if my post appeals to you and you’re up for it feel free to message me.

Looking forward to meeting whoever would like me as his slave.

My kik is in the original post.

Jam1729es
05-06-2019, 09:58 AM
I can’t edit the original post (I don’t know why) so I’ll just write a reply instead:

I’m won’t do longer videos or voice-audio during the time of trial and also I will only show my face after enough trust has been built up.

Please keep that in mind when messaging me.

Thanks