PDA

View Full Version : The Long Walk Dice Dare

Everill
02-25-2019, 03:42 PM
This Dice Dare is based on the long walk exhibition dare.

Choose a nice trail or path to walk on.

After X minute/s start the dare:

Every X strip off an item of clothing:

10 seconds
30 seconds
60 seconds
2 minutes
5 minutes
10 minutes

And leave the item

Even: on the path
Off: off the path

Once naked:

Play with yourself
Keep walking
Stand Still
Kneel Still
Write degrading words on you body
Collect you clothes

For (skip if you got 5 or 6):

30 seconds
1 minutes
2 minutes
3 minutes
5 minutes
10 minutes

Go and collect your clothes, once you collect a piece:

Even: Put it on
Odd: Carry it

Everill
02-26-2019, 05:45 PM
My lovely friend turned this dice dare into a fap roulette for you all. Hope you enjoy having an early sneak peak at it.

Also It's been censored for getdare's rules by also doesn't leave much to the imagination. Please tell me if it's not appropriate.

https://i.imgur.com/rn2WDed.jpg

victorchance101
02-26-2019, 11:13 PM
ill play kik me
sounds fun

Sleet
03-10-2019, 03:40 AM
I finally had a go at this. I did the fap roulette version since it looked a little more challenging. My rolls were

Clothes: 5: latex or fetish gear
Walk for: 2: 2 minutes
What to do with discarded clothes: 1: Drop it in the path
Repeat this every: 6: 10 minutes
Once completely naked: 1: Kneel in middle of the path
Next: 2: write 20 degrading words on you
What to do when collecting clothes: 1: Put them on

I rolled this ahead of time. Good thing too since my only piece of latex outfit was a bodysuit I threw out a few years ago for a cosplay. So me and my girlfriend went out shopping. Took us a while to find a shop that sold we needed but lucky enough I know some places and ended up with a new sexy, tight, latex bodysuit.

So we waited for it to turn night and headed off. I walked for 2 minutes and then did my best to take off my bew bodysuit. Which takes some getting used to haha. Now that that was gone i left it on the ground and was off. I was a little worried since I had just bought it and I've lost clothes that I've left laying out before but I just hoped it'd be there when I came back.

10 minutes later my shoes were off,I decided to wear heels to complement the look. Now I was kneeling down in the middle of the sidewalk and my girlfriend helped by writing stuff on me. We couldn't really think of 20 unique things so we had to re use some. The main ones included:
- "Slut" above my pussy
-"Free Entry" on my right thigh
-"Break me and buy me" on my left thigh
-"squeeze me" written blow my boobs
-"Cum Slut" written on my chest
-"Anal whore" written above my ass
-"getdare's Sleet" written on my stomach
-"free pics" written on my ass

Those were the main one's before it started to repeat and be things like "slut" and "whore" written in different places. Now I had to go back and get my clothes. So I walked back to my heels. On the way a car drove by but i don't know if they saw me. Soon enough I was at my heels and I put them on. My girlfriend said I looked like a real slut with the heels and the body writing.

Next was back to the bodysuit. We got here without any issue. I wanted to just walk back with it but my girlfriend said the dare said I had to put it on. So I reluctantly agreed and started putting on the bodysuit. Which isn't the easiest thing mind you. I had just gotten it on in time as some jogger turned the corner. I quickly zipped up my suit and continued walking as he past us and we soon made it back.

A very fun dare that really had ne nervous the whole time. Thanks, it was a lot of fun